9 (FNAF)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"That game was rigged!"

Number nine is a Freddy often times overlooked because of his silly personality in ultimate custom night, Toy Freddy.

You can see the pattern right? I like a lot of Freddy variants.

But with Toy Freddy, there's just something so relatable with losing games and thinking they're rigged to never let you win.

In a way, Fnaf Ultimate Custom Night is like Toy Freddy's game—rigged to never let you win. So I can understand the frustration of a fellow gamer trying to win a game that they need help in.

Honestly, the whole reason I even like Toy Freddy is because of this gamer personality, but fnaf AR helped shape his personality even further.

He can be creepy if given the chance, and in his free time he'll blame you for losing the game. I think that's a unique personality, to be honest, and to see everyone ignore this guy's potential in a horror or romance setting and so on is very disappointing.

Overall, even though I don't have much to say about Toy Freddy, I can at least say he's deserving of more love because this fandom likes to ignore him like he's not even important.

Though I'm pretty sure he's got more known lore than what I'm thinking. He surely is a dead child with his white pupil in the middle of his black eyes when he attacks you in fnaf two.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro