£ 1 £

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

PS: My portrait for Eunhee is the picture. You all can imagine how Eunhee is or you can be her. Enjoy~ listen to the music while reading.

Eunhee

My name is Jeon Eunhee, a 18 year old who came from State to Korea to study as this is a very new place for me. This is my hometown where I never even visit since I was born.

I'm breathing the air here as I just arrived about 30 minutes ago.

"Eunhee-ah! Over here!"

I turned my head and smile widely. I waved at the person.

"Hey mom!" I waved back and she hugged me tightly. "Oofftt! Mom I can't breathe." I tapped her shoulder. She then released the hug and laughed. "Sorry, I just miss you so much!"

"Don't forget about me Sera. I'm right here." a middle age guy came to us. I bowed at him. "Of course you are our favourite one." I said to him. He smiled widely and kissed my forehead. "Welcome to Korea."

"Ugh, please don't say that. I need my beauty sleep after this." I fake sobbed. He patted my head lightly. "Our house is ready to welcome you."

The guy is my mom's husband. My father and my mother divorced when I was at the age of 7 year old. So now my mother lives with her new husband and he has a child that a year older than me. While my father has 2 children there as well but he always go outstation which I even rarely meet him. I usually will stay over at my aunt's house. Ever since then I'm being independent myself.

We came with a limousine car own by Changsu's family, a wealthy one as I remembered mother told me their are top 3 the most richest. But Changsu keep it low profile as he doesn't really interested inherit any of it. I like him more than my father. Although I'm not related to his blood, but he treat me like his own daughter.

"Welcome home Master Yoon." a guy greeted us and bowed 90 degree. I assumed that is the butler here.

"Don't be so formal George. You have been served here for long time. Plus we are the same age buddy." Changsu said and greeted him like a friend. George just smile softly. "Father will be proud of you Changsu."

Both of them chuckled and George looked at my way. "At least let me help with your daughter's luggages to upstairs."

"Uhuh! I won't say no about that if you insist. Come on Sera, we have some other business at my company and I need your help." he said and patted my mother's head softly. He turned to my direction. " George will guide you your room and oh I think Jaehyun is upstair. You can handle yourself here right?"

"Yeah Eunhee-ah. Sorry for the rushed. Changsu is been busy with his company this and that. So i got dragged too." mother said and hugged me tightly.

"I'll be fine and suits myself here. I feel home already." I smiled to both of them. "Please don't forget your meals."

After Changsu and mother went out, George assist me to my room. "This is your room. Beside is young master Jaehyun's. He probably sleeping since he came back very late." he showed the way of my room and has a name on it.

Eun

"So for short I call him Jae?" I asked while looked at the room beside mine. George just smile and nodded. "I will let you know once he's awake so both of you meeting officially. Have a good rest miss-"

"Just Eunhee." I quickly said to him before he finished his sentence. "Okay, Eunhee-sshi." he bowed formally and I went in my room.

It's bigger room than my aunt's but I'm not that surprised as Changsu been telling me this is always been my room whenever I'm ready to come to Korea during our Video Call.

Changsu and mother been contacting me alot of these past years which is more than my father. I surely respect all of them.

~FAST FORWARD~

It's night time already and I took a nap for awhile after I packed some of my things. The school told me that on the 1st Semester we going to live in dorm and then we can decide to stay or move afterwards. Changsu has some connection with Hyena's school so I have been given an option. But I told him to just follow the right rules as I'll be the student there. I jut don't really want to abused his power although it's not forcing.

I was about to open the door when someone came in and he fell on the floor.

"Oh my!! I'm so sorry!" I quickly looked at the person and holy cow!

An angel has appeared infront of me. I quickly lift up his face and sat down on the floor. He smiled widely while rubbing his nape. "Sorry, I thought you were still sleeping." he said. Damn boy, where did you come from?

I chuckled and helped him to get up. He dust off his pyjamas. I can say he's so tall for me to even look directly.

"Eunhee right? I'm Jaehyun. But, you can call me Jae." He offered for handshake. I took his hand and smiled. "Yes, I can assume that you're Jae as you resemble to Changsu."

"Heh! Everyone said that. So you have met my father." He said and both of us walk to downstairs. "Yes, he has been talking alot about you."

"Same goes here but mother for sure talks more of you."

Both of us chuckled. I guess both of us just their favourite.

As we came down all the food for dinner are ready.

"Wah, now this is so luxury." I mumbled but Jae can heae me clearly. "It's okay. You can eat whatever you feel your own ways. Father told me that they will came a little bit late as they still stuck with some of their project."

I nodded and Jar even helped me to pulled out the chair like a very gentleman.

Both of us talked alot of things. He even told me that his school is just the opposite of mine but a very competitive. He even said that the students of Hyena and his are like some kinda of enemy and always got a fight figure.

Lucky him that his father have connection so he is harmless to all of them. He even said he's quite popular among the students because of his status.

"Did it like bother you whenever they see you as like a bachelor?" I asked. He smiled softly.

"It does at first but never less there are still some students still don't mind to be friend with me like I keep it super low on my status." he said. I'm a little worried as the principal already knows me from Changsu.

He looked me and pat my head. "Don't worry too much. I'm pretty you will be okay over there. Don't hesitate to call me when you feel uncomfy."

"I appreciate that. Thank you Jae."

————————————————————

Meet Yoo Jaehyun, Eunhee's half brother.

Meet Yoo Changsu, Eunhee's step father

Both will be in cameo as will be appear once a while. One of a very important characters here so I credit to both of them.

Eunhee's mother Sera will not have portrait as she's not so important. Not much related on the story as the two above will be. So you all can imagine how she will be.

Hope you guys enjoy

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro