£ 2 £

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Eunhee

It's my first day of going to school. Jaehyun offering me to send to the school without even using the limousine.

"Please don't forget to eat your meals on time.." Changsu keep on blabbering. I just smile and nodded of what he is trying to say. Mother just shook her head. "Changsu, you're worried about her more than me."

He stopped talking and chuckled. "Sorry, got excited there. Jae, take care of her okay?" he patted Jaehyun's back. Jaehyun just smiled and assured Changsu not to be worried much. "You pouring her love too much. Way more than your own son here."

"Before you even lecturing me, hop hop now. Time is ticking and I don't want to let Eun to be late for her first day of school." he dragged both of us out.

Jaehyun send me with his black Audi-R8. Tell me, when we came in, everyone looks so expensive. I'm impressed that alot of wealthy students here. Of course, I am nervous because I'm just a simple girl here. But mother doll me up beautifully with the uniform. Some accessories here and there as we are allow to do that. She tie my hair into high ponytail with a little bit curly bottom.

"Well, I can only drop you off until here. Ask the security over there for directions."

I nodded and took my breathe deeply. "I'm going to miss you Jae." I said before I bid him goodbye. "Hey, you can call me when you need someone. I'll be there." he patted my head lightly. If this guy is not my brother, I would already date him. I smiled widely and bro shake him. "You stay here and I'll grab my luggage."

—————————————————

After asking the security for directions. It's at first floor so I dragged myself with my luggage up to one floor. I came to a room and I can see all of the transfer students are already here. Some still with their parents as I assume that.

Awkward

Then not that long someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned my head and-

Oh

My

Gucci

I almost gasped but I managed to close my mouth quickly.

"Miss- you blocking the way." he said to me. I totally didn't realise that. "I'm so sor-"

"Kya!! That's Byun Baekhyun!!"

"Oppa!! Over here! Notice me!"

There's goes on people aka girls shouting here and there. I heard one of them even said some disgusting words like what's up him with the ugly girl and all. Bla bla.

The guy infront of me aka Byun Baekhyun gestured them to low down their voice. Is he even famous here?

I mean looked at that flawless skin. I shook my head. Snap out of it Eunhee! I slapped my own head. He raised one of his eyebrows and smiled. "Don't let yourself to be hurt young lady." he said to me before vanised out from my sight. I feel a little dumbfounded but at the same time I feel some butterflies.

I looked around and people already started to whisper to each other after that encounter. Great! What a good day to even start.

"Don't bother them much."

I turned my head and she smile at me beautifully. But her uniform is a bit different from what I wear and her nametag is gold.

"Jeon Eunhee am I right?"

I nodded and looked at her tag.

Counsellor
Bae Joohyun

"My name is Joohyun. I'm one of the incharge to organise for transfer students today." she offered a handshake. I shook her hand. "It's nice meeting you Joohyun-sshi."

"Oh don't be formal. We are the same year. We're friends." she said excitedly. She's very cheerful too.

So she explained to me about all the rules of this school and such. Also even offer herself a tour guide to the whole school. She lead the way of my dorm.

Level A 12-08

"So this will be your schedule for a week. I will send you the rest of the semester through your email." she said and opened up my door dorm. "Welcome to Hyena, Eunhee-ah!"

"Thank you so much Joohyun. I appreciate all of your kindness."

"It's my job to make sure all the students here are in good condition." she patted my shoulder. "You will be sharing with another person. She will be coming here soon." she continued while helping me un pack my things.

"Are you even a girl?"

"Why?"

"Your things are so much lighter. I have tons of accessories and clothes at my dorm. Do you want to pay a visit during weekends since we will be flexible on that time?" she said and continue mumbling some stuff.

"Girl, you really need a new clothes." she said again.

"Okay, I will pay visit to your dorm." I stopped her before continuing her blabbering.

"Of course that's a must! No objection plus we're in same class." she said in demand.

We spend and chit chat a little bit before she goes back to her dorm.

"Oh by the way, I saw you met Baekhyun." she said before leaving and her face turned to be very serious. "Be careful when you encounter 'them'. You might need to stay alert to stay alive and longer here."

She warned me and left my dorm.

Byun Baekhyun

As far as I looked at him, he doesn't seems to be a threatened or something. He looks like a fallen angel you came down on earth and lost his way.

I shook my head. This feelings is really something new for me. I better take some fresh air.

I when out with my normal clothes since Joohyun told me I will start my class tomorrow. Some students here wear normal clothes to cafeteria, library and such. While the one that have classes need to use uniform and they have their own space like library and all. Weird but this school is huge so there's lot of possibilities to do like that.

I came to the garden as I saw this first when on my way to my dorm. There's lots of beautiful flowers. I snapped pictures here and there. Even took some selfies for my own. Then, I heard a loud yawn. I flinched alittle and searched for the sound.

"Now that's alot of pictures you have taken."

I widened my eyes and I almost dropped my phone. Lucky enough with his flexibility he managed to catch it. I stood there dumbfounded. I stood up properly and bend a little at my level since he's slightly taller. He took one of my hand and gave my phone. I gulped and quickly bowed.

Be careful when you encounter 'them'.

I remembered Joohyun's word. I dig my own grave right now. Please do not let me die here. I sneaked a little up just to see Baekhyun smiled.

"Cute."

"Oh?"

He sat down on the bench and stretch his arm. He lay down there. He plug on his earphones.

"Do not be so formal with me Miss-"

"Eunhee. Jeon Eunhee. Just without the miss."

"Ahh Eunhee..." he nodded and smile again.

My heart beating fast everytime he smile. Those smile makes me calmed a little. I secretly smile and dug my head so he would not noticed it. Probably my face red right now.

"I'll see you again Eunhee-sshi."

That's how I meet Byun Baekhyun and the first person talking me. Well not talking more like coincidence or something.

Something telling me this guy is something.

———————————

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro