34- POV Avi

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Hey Pentaholics!" I yell, as I walk onstage with my crutches, Mitch following behind me.

Scott, Kirstie, and Kevin just finished their very short perfermance and now we're setting up for our meet and greet. We're doing it differently today than we did last time; the meet and greet will be on the stage rather than a seperate room.

Esther and some crew members come out with a couple tables and chairs for us to sit at, and bottles of water for the band.

After we get settled, we start letting fans up onstage.

"Hey," Kevin greets the first people as they walk up to the front side of the table.

"Hi!" The group of teenage girls greet back. One girl steps forward, handing Kevin a large package. "Each of us wrote each of you a letter!"

She walks down the line handing us each an identical package to Kevin's.

We talk to the girls for a couple minutes before meeting the next people.

It's nice how everyone cares about Mitch and I, asking us how we are doing, but still respectig our privacy. I wouldn't mind that much if fans asked me about my leg or what happened, but Mitch's situation is a lot more private. Most fans don't realise this, but when it comes to people who he doesn't know, Mitch is very shy. Plus, he won't even talk about what happened to Scott, so if someone were to ask him anything more than "how are you doing," I don't know what he'd do. Luckily, our fans are the best and didn't ask Mitch any question that he'd feel uncomfortable answering.

After three hours of talking to fans and me and Mitch recieving a boatload of gifts, we say goodbye the last people and head back to the dressing rooms to pack up and head back to the hotel. I grab my suitcase and walk it down the hall, stopping to wait only a couple minutes for Kirstin before heading out to the tour bus. Moments later, Scott walks in and sits across from us on the couch.

"Hey, what's up?" Kirstie asks.

Scott shrugs.

"Has Mitch told you anything about that night yet?"

"Nope" he replies. "I made him promise to talk to me about it tonight though."

"That's a good idea," Kevin says as the walks into the bus to join us. "I don't think it's healthy or safe for him to keep it a secret."

I nod just as Esther and Mitch get on the bus. Mitch heads straight for his bunk and Esther squeezes on the couch between Scott and Kevin.

"So where's our next performance?" I ask my sister.

"New York," she says from memory.

"Sounds good!" Kevin says.

We all wait in silence as the bus drives, too exhausted to do anything more. When the bus stops after the very short ride to the hotel, I walk over to open the door for Kirstie.

As we all gather in the lobby and wait for Esther to tell us tomorrow's plan, I glance over and see Mitch standing off to the side. He's visibly shaking, obviously getting over his nerves to talk to Scott tonight.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro