12: Chicago Is So Two Years Ago

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

cause every pane of glass that your pebbles tap negates the pains i went through to avoid you

I leaned close as I saw my son standing in his own feet, his eyes was full of joy and he clasped his arms together, just like he was so happy to do it for the first time. I engulfed him in to a big warm hug, his tiny hands wrapped in to my neck as I heard his baby chuckle.

"Great Tris, you're finally doing it!" I saw my little guy smiled through his chubby cheeks, the 6 months old baby can stand in his own feet for now.

I can't believe that days passed by so fast. Its just like it was yesterday when I was about to miscarry Elisa's son, if I didn't choose to labor it in incomplete months, the baby would've died. Thankfully the baby didn't resulted in any complications.

He grabbed his teether as he made his tiny walk up on his way on his crib. He gently bit it as he stumbled down, crawled next to me and sat down on my lap.

"Hey Tris, want to go out for a walk? Aunt George was now waiting for us!" I enthusiastically said as I carried the guy with sandy blonde hair, just like his father.

He cooed in response, his tiny hands placed on my face and he was searching for any guidance so I stood him up, the little guy made his little steps until we reached his nursery room.

I placed him in his crib as I grab some of his clothes, I also get him his favorite hat, he never let me take him out of this house if he didn't had his hat. He would cry melodically, but when it last long, it started to bug me and then it will end in to having his demand.

I sat down as I looked somewhere in his clothes, my phone vibrated.

Georgina

Hey SoffI'm afraid that I couldn'tcatch you now for your visit, because Ihave an important photoshoot nowand I just can't let my client downI'mso sorryx George

I sighed as I let my phone down, means that I couldn't take Tristan for a walk. I drifted my eyes on his crib as I saw him finally in his pillow, he was now sleeping soundly.

I smiled as I picked up his tiny hands and he clasped his hand on my finger. Tears roll down my face as I remembered his parents, the one who he should be with.

As far as I know, the police have no results for searching Elisa. While Patrick have his countless gigs around the world as their band made a sound on music industry. While me, I just work for a fashion magazine, I am an article writer and sometimes I held the photoshoot.

I mostly stayed at home and passed my articles through emails. Even though I didn't graduated in college, I have a job that just suits for me and Tristan's needs.

I wiped the tears that fell from my eyes, I picked his emptied bottle and stare at his angelic face.

"Hello SophiaThis is GeorginaI
heard about the news and I just
finished reading your emailYou betterleave Chicago nowleave everything tothe police before they caught youYouknowthey're out of hand." As when Ipicked up the phoneGeorgina speaked fast as I wasn't able to make response to what she said.

"I know Elisa have filed your passportearlier this month and I just think thatthis is the right time to catch the last flightYour situation is no longer a jokeWe need to be extra carefuland pleasedon't leave any traceIts so dangerous for your life and also the babyPlease listen to me." Georgina said in her calmest toneI guess she was trying not to be tracked.

"Okay okayI willI will do it now." I said as I hung the phone upI finished emptying the bottle of milk and ate thesandwich on a fast paceI jogged all the way up to my room and then packed everything that I guess I need.

I took his hands down in his chest as his chest rise up and falls down. I leave the room and then close the nursery room so that Tristan will be sleeping peacefully.

I slumped down the couch,  scrolled through my phone, searching for some article to read. And my eyes landed on the new message in my inbox, it came from our executive director, Ms. Rhona Cunanan.

Ms. Rhona:

Hi Ms. Blews! I have a great thing to offer you today, I got a new article for you to write since you're a teen's choice columnist. Be here at 3:45 pm.

Okay, I've got another article to do! Let's see if I can do it.

°°°°°

Joe's POV

"So you didn't ever get the chance to kiss her?" Pete asked as I swig another glass of vodka in our circle, I obnoxiously laughed at the question.

How could I ever get the chance to kiss her when I strongly like to prove her that I had a respect for her?

I passed another glass for them to fill, Andy stood up and get away from the strong smell of the liquor. He hates drinking and he didn't like the smell of it either.

"Like I hella wanted to do it before Pete but when she's in front of me... My lips couldn't make it." I trailed off, Pete just throw me a meaningful look, so was Patrick.

"Come on Joe, don't tell me Tiffany don't like your looks?" Pete mocked, I glared at him. He always bring the topic onto her. She's the one that I wanted to have before. But now she's gone, I hope she's still okay.

"How could Tiffany like him? He's so badass not like her standards." Andy's voice chimed in while he was siting in the couch, flipping another page of his comics.

"Shut up Hurley, you're not in the circle so you better keep it to your self." I hissed while I stole Patrick's glass, I drank it all up until the glass was emptied.

"Well, guys, we need to call this off y'know, we just moved in LA and we have to do a lot of works tomorrow morning. Not to mention, we have another interview tomorrow." Patrick reminded us as he swig another glass of vodka and then looked at us, get the bottle and threw it in the trash bin.

I sighed as Pete and Patrick get up, I as the drunk let my head hung in the ground, staring in to complete nothing.

I'm so badass, but my heart does belong to her. She's everything I ever wanted, why did she turn away?

"I only want what I can't have," I hummed myself as my eyelids start to dart in to my senses, gained weight and pulled myself in to the side, curled up as I dreamt of her angelic face. Tiffany Sophia Blews, where have you been all this time? Do you know that I am now a superstar? I could give you everything you want. Just take me... I could be someone you like. Just give me time and I'll prove you.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Voicemail message:

Hello?

Hey.. Are you still there?

Whether you're in there or not, I'm going to remind you that you need to make it fast, or we'll kill you in the wake of dawn if you didn't pay all of your debts.

You should pay us in full interest, and give us the money in exact 6 months. If not, well... You know the consequences. Good bye.

*click*

(Ooooohhh!! A voicemail? For who? Eep. I'm so sorry for making this chapter more boring. But I'll try my best to make it up. Thank you for reading! :"> )

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro