11: Venoms

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Listen to Nothing By The Script while reading this just to add the feels. 😘😁)

Patrick's POV

Am I better off dead, am I better off a quitter?

THE DAYS PASSED BY, Sophia is also nowhere to be found. We keep on communicating with the police about this sudden losses and they are just saying that they're doing their best.

We tried to push it aside, we go back together, record things but its just getting worst. Joe isn't cooperating anymore, he is just fooling around. I know he was hurt by Sophia's disappearance. And I really can't move on or look forward. Joe was there, he was just plucking his guitar, not lively enough to play. He lost his inspiration like I do, but thankfully I learned to push it aside but I won't stop myself for looking for Elisa.

They say I'm better off now, than I ever was with her

"What the hell was that Patrick? Come on give us some voice! We dont need your murmurs!" Pete yelled as he was pissed off. I was keep on singing off tune but I really don't mean it.

"Shut up Pete! You don't know how hard it was just to not see your inspiration get it!" Joe hissed as he dropped his guitar, defending me from Pete's hands. I held his shoulders trying to calm him down, my eyes darted to Pete like his anger never left his system.

"Know what? Elisa? She don't deserve you Patrick! You know why did she just disappeared? It's because YOU'RE SUCH A SUCKER. YOU CAN'T MAKE ANYTHING FOR ELISA TO BE PROUD OF." His words sting in to my chest as I was taking it on my mind, filtering his words in to my mind. He was right. I'm better off without Elisa because I can't make her proud.

As they take me to my local down the street.I'm smiling but I'm dying trying not to drag my feet

"Trick," Andy came next to me as we quit the recording early, I took my sweater and my hat on as I tried to walk home. Pete and Andy was on my back, I looked in to Joe who was just thinking about things that he was now regretting.

"Let's go to a bar? Let's drink of all our problems just for tonight." Joe suggested, I shook my head. I looked back when I felt someone wrapped arms around my shoulder, it was Pete.

"Let's go Trick, it will help you to spill out all of your problems, I caught you." Pete warned, I smiled slyly.

"Okay." I said in agreement, Andy shook his head. Maybe he was wishing for me to say no.

They say a few drinks will help me to forget her. But after one too many I know that I'm never. Only they can see where this is gonna end. They all think I'm crazy but to me it's perfect sense

We stepped in to the bar, all of the teens here were just drinking their ass off, they were thinking of being wasted and getting laid. Its usual for a normal teenager would do here in this liberated country.

Joe made his way in to the counter as we followed him, all of the eyes were planted on us, I know some of them recognize us.

I gestured a drink from the bartender and thankfully I got it. I emptied a glass of tequila and then looked at Joe who was now talking to a stranger. I thought he likes Sophia? Then why is he talking with to a stranger?

Pete sat next to me, I ordered another shot and then the bartender gave me. Pete ordered his and then looked in to the crowd.

"The police says they are doing their best Patrick, I really don't know if they kidnapped Elisa because there's no clue of getting her for a ransom. You know that. If she was kidnapped, maybe we sh---"

"Shut up Pete." I cut him off as I licked my lips when the tequila was burning in to my throat. "I know I could find Elisa, she's not gone. She's just hiding."

"What the fuck Patrick? If she was just hiding... You should've known what is her motives! I don't believe you!" Pete said as his hands was now on the collar of my sweater, I smirked.

"She's just hiding and I could find her Pete. Mark my words. I will find for her, she will show up like nothing happened. And about our band? I will prove her that she could be proud of me. Are you happy now?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

And my mates are all there trying to calm me down. Cause I'm shouting your name all over town

We rode dad's pick up as Andy dialled him, I didn't talked to him for now. Pete was in the passenger next to Andy and Joe while I am beside my dad who was pissed off.

I stare at the horizon, the motion was fast for me but there's no one in my mind but Elisa.

"Elisa!" I tried to call for her name on the window, dad stare at me and he stopped the car.

"Patrick, come on, let the police do their best to find Elisa." My dad says as he gave up on me too, I just shifted my eyes on the window, looked at the lifeless figures that my eye captures.

I'm swearing if I go there now, I can change your mind turn it all around.  And I know that I'm drunk but I'll say the words,
And she'll listen this time even though they're slurred so I
Dial her number and confess to her
I'm still in love but all I heard was nothing.

When I arrived home, I locked my door, I never wanted to be home. I wanted to go to.my apartment, get my life wasted so that no one can see me and manipulate what I should do. I'm really wasted when Elisa left me.. She's my life, my flame, the one that never leaves me for no reason.

I picked up my phone and looked through my contacts, I tried to close my eyes as I landed at Elisa's contacts. It still hurts to feel this way. I loved Elisa so much and I know she does to. Or maybe she did. I don't care.

I dialed her phone even though I know the voicemail would be the one that will answer it. I don't care. I need to say it, I will say it even though I'm drunk and my words are slurred.

"Hello Elisa? Princess? You know? I've been this lovesick for you. I really want you back, my tears can't bring you back. I know. I've been so wasted, I really don't know what to do. I need to know where you were, and let's talk about the things that you don't wanted about me I can change it. But for now, I think? It is the right time now to give up. I will give up searching for your presence even though i know my heart won't let me. I wanna see you again, but maybe in the time that you will be proud of me, for what I have done. I love you so much Elisa. So much." I cried through my phone as the words slip past my mouth.

Oh I wanted words but all I heard was nothing.

I will show the world who I am. I will never stop loving you Elisa, I need to find you. And even if you trade me for someone, I will take the odds to take you back, I want you to love me like I did for you.

Even for now, I'm still a dead man walking, I'll rise up from this nightmare and I'll pretend that I still haven't found Elisa.

From this night, THIS IS THE LAST NIGHT THAT IM FALLING TO PIECES, AND TOMORROW I'LL BE BACK TO MY SENSES.

SOPHIA'S POV

Coping in to changes was real hard.

It is already a month since I took the flight away from Chicago, which is burden to my decision specially that I had to leave my best friend there, still cannot be found somewhere in suburbs of Chicago.

When I was on Chicago, threats of killing me was the one that never left my mind, even my mails was full of their unregistered death threats.

One night, Georgina, Elisa's cousin had called me and here I am now, in Los Angeles, only months away and I'll bear a baby that was never mine.

I always had this feeling sorry for Elisa, for not saving her, and leaving the guys who just cared for me enough as they did for Elisa. This stress is literally pinning me in to my limits.

I bawled up as I felt this unbearable pain in my stomach, the nostalgia hit my head so bad that everytime I blink, I saw an image of a girl dragging me down in to the salt water, grabbing my hair repeatedly until I ran out of breath as they took Elisa away in to the woods.

"He-help!" I cried out loud as I feel this sudden pain in to my stomach, it is unbearable and I can't see anymore because of my blurry eye sight.

"Soff? Sophia what happened?" A voice responded as I heard the door in my room creaked open, I tried my best to figure who it is, it was Georgina.

"Sophia! There's blood!"

(THANK YOU FOR READING! HAVE A VERY NICE DAY AHEAD! #POSITIVEHARDCORETHURSDAY)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro