Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jimin's POV

(AU - Warning, sexual mature jokes/teasing feature in this chapter.)

I flinched where I sat at the dining table, hearing Taehyung's deep coughing coming from his bedroom.

It'd been a couple hours since Taehyung was awake.

However it seems he was awake now as I heard his bedroom door click.

"You alright?" I asked, lifting my gaze from my laptop screen to look at Taehyung who was walking towards the kitchen sink.

"As alright as a sick man can be." Taehyung sarcastically commented while grabbing a glass out of a cupboard.

I watched him drink some water.

He then gargled some water to wash his throat.

"Do you cough up phlegm?" I asked him.

"Sometimes. Sometimes even blood." Taehyung responded while putting the glass down on the bench.

"What's that?" Taehyung asked, squinting his almond eyes to look at my computer screen that I was partially covering from sitting in front of.

"A journal article that I'm writing." I replied back.

"What on?" Taehyung asked while raising his eyebrow.

"Lung Cancer." I simply responded.

"You're not using this job as a chance to write about me, are you?" He asked.

"Not at all. Unless you wish for me to write about you?" I asked him as he slowly made his way over to the table.

I watched his body collapse on the chair.

He took a deep breath as though such actions were exhausting, but I understand his body is going through a lot so I didn't react.

"Maybe that would be nice. If I die, then there will be some part of me somewhere. Like a bit of my life will be recorded somewhere meaningful." Taehyung told me.

"I'll consider including parts about you." I hummed.

"Can I read it?" He asked.

I nodded, "When it's finished. Not now." I said while flattening my computer screen.

"Want to play a game?" I suggested, hoping he'd take up the offer.

"What kind of game?" Taehyung asked.

"I have a pack of cards in my bag." I suggested.

I saw a wee spark light up in Taehyung's eyes.

He was trying to act not interested but he was for sure interested.

I got up and walked over to my bag that I brought up the stairs and left on a cabinet beside the door to Taehyung's suite.

"I didn't say yes?" I heard Taehyung comment as I opened my bag to grab them.

"You did something you don't normally do yesterday, so you can do so today." I replied while finding the pack of cards between my car keys and my spare deodorant bottle.

"You can't control me." Taehyung scoffed as I walked back over to him.

"Yet I bet you are too tired to get up... Pity." I fakely responded while sitting opposite him.

Taehyung sighed, crossing his arms across his chest while turning his head to look towards his bedroom, instead of at me.

"Come on, let's play." I chimed while tipping out the cards.

Taehyung looked back at me, watching me as I shuffled the cards in my hands.

"You have really small hands." Taehyung muttered out.

"Thanks for observing. I am aware." I replied back now looking up at Taehyung rather than at the pack of cards in my hands.

"What are we playing?" Taehyung asked, removing his hands from his chest, his body language opening up towards me.

I smiled brightly seeing Taehyung give in to playing cards.

"What games do you know?" I asked him.

We finally settled on playing a card game, and I couldn't help but notice a smile creeping to Taehyung's lips with each of his victories.

He was quite good at the game.

I even noticed Taehyung helping me put the cards into a pile so I could shuffle them again to play more rounds.

Taehyung's POV

I didn't want to admit to Jimin that I was enjoying playing cards, however I truly was.

It's been awhile since I had anything new in my apartment to do. So when Jimin said he had a pack of cards, I got excited due to the unlimited amount of new games we could play with them.

Jimin does seem like a lovely guy and I know he is really trying hard to not judge me, or even to understand me.

He just has such a positive outlook on life which is so opposite to mine due to my illness which is not attractive to me.

But seeing his bright smile does actually make me forget about being sick.

I just feel like I am myself again when I am around him.

Playing games with Jimin went on for a while.

We were playing with the cards almost all day that I'd completely lost where the day went.

Only for once my day wasn't feeling boring at all.

"I should probably start making you dinner now." Jimin replied, glancing at his phone on the desk.

However I watched as Jimin's eyes widened hearing a loud beeping noise.

I didn't even flinch as I stood up from the dining table.

"Relax, you look like you've seen a ghost," I teased.

"I just need to change my oxygen tank." I told Jimin as I grabbed my oxygen cart to wheel towards my bedroom where I keep my oxygen tanks.

"You know how to change it yourself?" Jimin called out.

"Yep, the hospital taught me how to do it considering I'm not living in some medical support home." I shouted back to Jimin while doing what I was taught.

"They are a bit heavy though." I commented while reappearing in the living room.

I watched the shorter male rummaging around in his bag to put his pack of cards away in the distance.

I walked over to the couch sitting down.

"What if you cannot lift it to change it at night?" Jimin asked me once he'd zipped up his bag.

I rested my back against the arm of the couch so I could look at the male, and so I could rest my legs up on the couch.

"I can breathe without it. Just the extra air helps to confirm that I'll live. So if that happens I'd likely just call my parents or you to ask if you can come in earlier or something." Taehyung said with a shrug.

"I just likely wouldn't go back to sleep so I can make sure I am breathing okay." I told Jimin who was now rinsing his hands in the sink.

"You don't even have my number." Jimin replied while drying his hands on a towel.

"Are you trying to ask for my number? I didn't know you wanted it so badly." I shot back with a smirk.

I watched Jimin smile while rolling his eyes.

"My god, you are one of the most annoying people I've ever met." Jimin snickered as he grabbed a pan out of a cupboard.

"Oh good, you are finding out what a delight I am, rude and annoying." I muttered while grabbing the television remote off the small black coffee table that sat between the couch and TV.

However I heard a swish making me look back over at Jimin who'd slid over to the couch.

"You're not rude to me, does that mean I'm your favourite, hm?" Jimin asked, leaning his arms on the back of the couch.

"How did you get over here so fast?" I gasped out looking at the male in shock.

"Or you like me." Jimin said while raising his eyebrows flirtily so that they rolled like a wave, ignoring what I said completely.

"0 1 0-"

"Why are you saying numbers to me?" Jimin questioned, now completely puzzled as his eyebrows furrowed.

"My phone number doofus." I snickered.

"Ha, I don't have a maths's degree. I will never remember the order of numbers." Jimin replied.

"Gimme your phone then." I said before holding my hand out while sighing.

I watched Jimin stand up straight from the couch to pull his phone out of his pocket.

He then passed his phone to me before walking back over to the kitchen so I couldn't make any snarky remark about me putting my phone number into his phone.

Jimin's POV

I opened a pack of steak, putting a piece into a pan I just heated.

Then I calmly walked back over to Taehyung who still had my phone.

He passed it to me, his eyes watching the TV closely.

I took it before walking back to the kitchen.

"Wow, Jimin-ah, are you flirting with me?"

My eyes widened as I looked over my shoulder confused with what Taehyung just said.

However I noticed his phone was in his hand.

"Oh fuck off, what did you do." I muttered under my breath as I grabbed my phone out of my pocket.

I thought I had finally made it onto Taehyung's good side, but I can tell he is for sure going to try his hardest to annoy me the whole time that I work for him.

I could already see Taehyung smirking in the background as I unlocked my phone.

My mouth fell open seeing the new contact added titled 'daddy'

But my eyes almost fell out of their sockets when seeing the text Taehyung sent to himself on my phone saying, 'Send me nudes'

"You are unbelievable. What if your parents check my phone? Or even your phone." I gasped out, while changing the name of Taehyung's contact in my phone.

Taehyung just chuckled, "Relax, you're going to keep your job. They'd never do that." Taehyung told me.

"You don't fully know that." I replied as I turned off my phone.

I turned away from Taehyung to focus on cooking the steak.

I met this guy yesterday and while he teases me non stop, there's some part of him which I can tell is already opening up to me.

He is playful but he knows I can take it, and he is not completely rude.

I can tell that he does approve of me looking after him compared to older people.

He just needed someone his age, or someone positive who can show him the true beauty in life; Or even someone who was willing to engage in activities with him.

Or maybe he just needs me... Maybe I am the true beauty he needs in life...

AU - Awww, they have some flirty banter going on and it's only day 2. Maybe they have a crush on each other blooming which is allowing Taehyung to open up to Jimin? What do you guys think??? 

I hope everyones taking care! Love you all! Byeeee for now my loveliesssss!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro