Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taehyung's POV

(AU - Guys! You should know me by now... I am a sucker for sexual jokes. I'm sorry, I had to include another ahaha. It's just my humour. I hope you appreciate my humour ahaha. You should know if you are not fit to read sexual humour, skip to next chapter if you don't wish to see a sexual joke haha)

"Good Morning!" I heard Jimin's soft voice sing as he walked into my apartment the next morning.

"You're still too loud!" I shouted from where I sat in my bed under my bed sheets playing video games.

I could hear Jimin's footsteps approaching my bedroom, and my golden orbs completely forgot about the game as I let my eyes examine the male in my door frame.

Jimin wore a black turtleneck woollen shirt, with a pair of matching light blue denim jacket and jeans.

However my eyes landed on what he held in his dainty hands.

"What's that?" I asked after seeing two coffee takeaway cups in his hands.

"I got some coffee from a coffee cart on the way here, I thought you may want some." Jimin told me, walking over to me before holding one of the cups out to me.

"Thanks." I replied gratefully as he passed me the warm cup that instantly warmed up my hands.

"Have you had breakfast?" Jimin asked, examining that I was in bed still beside my gaming controller.

"Nope." I replied back while checking the time on my phone.

"What about your medication?" Jimin asked me.

This time I simply shook my head before raising the hot coffee cup to my thin pursed lips.

Jimin nodded and I watched the male leave the room before coming back with a bowl of cereal.

I laughed realising what he'd done, but watched Jimin calmly leave to go get my meds after.

"Why aren't you eating?" Jimin whined the second he came back into my bedroom.

"I don't have an appetite." I replied back, now focusing on gaming again.

Jimin now stood beside my bed as he put down his coffee on my bedside table.

"Eating is important for you to have energy throughout the day." Jimin muttered as he began trying to open a new box of my antidepressants.

"Meh, I don't intend to do a lot so my cereal can wait." I hummed, still focusing on my gaming.

However in the corner of my eye, I could see Jimin was completely failing to open the pill box.

I sighed, reaching for my cereal bowl that was beside me to move it onto my bedside table.

"Sit down." I instructed while focusing on the game.

Jimin seemed hesitant but sat down beside me on top of my bed, while my lap was still under bed sheets.

"Do you know how to play this game?" I asked Jimin, making Jimin watch me play Mario kart on my TV.

"Mhm, I know the basics." Jimin replied.

"Great," I said while handing him my controller.

"Make sure I don't come last." I demanded before grabbing the pill box that Jimin could not open.

"Why can't you open a box, it's not that hard." I snickered while opening it on the first try.

I then pulled a tab of tablets out to take the correct amount with my glass of water that I also keep on my bedside table.

"You're all shaky, is that why you work here and not in a hospital?" I fired back after Jimin's silence.

Jimin's game on the TV finished and he didn't come last thankfully.

He then focused on what I'd said.

"Yeah, I'll give you an injection in your arm and then stab you in the neck." Jimin teased while placing my controller down on the bed between us.

I laughed at his comment, but laughed harder as I pushed Jimin off the bed with only one nudge to his upper arm.

Jimin began laughing from where he landed on the ground, rubbing his left elbow that hit the ground first.

"Aren't you fragile." I cooed before picking up my controller again.

"Handsome statues always have the potential to be broken." Jimin commented back.

"Oi, feed me breakfast while I play, would ya." I demanded.

Jimin got off the ground but just stood facing me, staring at me while I didn't dare look in his direction.

"I'm not your nanny, I'm a nurse." Jimin fired back.

"A nurse who'd inject me in the throat." I added.

Jimin laughed as he grabbed his coffee off my bedside table.

His high pitch laughter was honestly music to my ears.

I couldn't help but get rushes of adrenaline shoot through my body to the sound of his happiness.

"I could inject a different liquid into your throat, only you won't be eating just cereal then." Jimin calmly commented while leaving my bedroom.

My mouth fell wide agape as I looked over at the doorway that Jimin just left.

Was Jimin making an extremely inappropriate joke?

He is a medical student though, so maybe he was talking about some other kind of medication?

Wait, am I stupid? Or did Jimin seriously just flirt with me?

But I am sick? Who'd flirt with a sick man?

He is healthy, so he deserves to get with someone healthy.

Hold up, am I actually thinking about getting something out of this with Jimin?

I met him three days ago, I shouldn't even be thinking about Jimin as a potential lover.

Ugh, I hate the fact that my entire body is longing for that man.

His words hold the power to make my entire body feel hot.

My heart is racing out of control.

Could I possibly have a crush on my nurse?

Maybe love isn't dead after all...

There is true beauty in love and illness... It attaches you together, making you desire every moment left with your lover until the time is up. Could I experience love before I die? Should I?

AU - What do yal think? Ahahaha. I love the flirts. I ship them. 

Also I am going to have a really busy week so this will likely be the only chapter for the week. I apologise. I hope you enjoyed this chapter at least, take care and I'll see ya in the next chapter! Byeeee!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro