||1|| Unexpectedly Married

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

RUDRA'S P.O.V

What just happened! the most unexpected thing ever.

I got married. I got married to bhavya. 

We were here to catch the biggest enemy of her life, Sultan, the gangster, the murderer, who took the life of her family , her parents and her little sister, when she herself was so small.Well today she was successful in punishing him for everything. Her mission, motive was accomplished. But she was not happy, there was no smile on her face, which was only due to one thing, that changed our lives completely. MARRIAGE.

I and bhavya were back to oberoi mansion and i drove the car fastest towards oberoi mansion, no one of us even dared to look at each other,we didn't had any courage to face  to each other. But with the corner of my eyes i can see bhavya's eyes shedding silent tears, which she is trying to control , but she cant. The uncomfortable silence remained till end of journey. There was never such much awkwardness between me and her before.

I cant even imagine, what i am feeling right now, everything is so complicated. How we both going to handle this, how are we going to answer them. How i am going to handle all this. I cant even imagine , what is the condition of bhavya right now, what is going in her mind and heart. She has also dreamed of a beautiful perfect with her love of life, our relationship is not on this stage. But what happened today has changed everything.

As soon as we reached mansion, bhavya immediately run inside, i know she is crying. To our goodness no one saw her crying, she run upstairs without any notice to others, i heard the room of the door slammed hardly, i also was following her quitely and slowly, but as i was about to  go upstairs daadi voice stopped me.

"Khotiya, aagaya tun or bhavya kahan h" 

"haan daadi..Wo bhavya.. uper h" 

i took daadi blessings. and everybody soon come to hall and i am stucked, i m not going to tell anyone about this , until bhavya and i talk over this. 

"Where is bhavya" Shivay bhaiya asked.

"I am here" Bhavya voice come from upstairs. Everyone glance upstairs.

Shit!

Her eyes were swollen from crying. But now she is smiling, probably it is fake one, no doubt. But the most important thing she has still mangalsutra in her neck and sindoor in her hairline.She just forget to take them away.

Everyone was now shocked already by seeing her in thiese things.

"o my mata , bhavya, tum ne ye mangalsutra or sindoor kyun lagaya hua h" choti maa asked shocked.

By now bhavya realized, as she put her finger on her hairline, just to see sindoor in her fingers, she was utmost shocked that she forget to remove it away, She looked at me, and tears started running from her eyes.

"Koi mjhe batega , kya hua, u were there to catch sultan right, to phir ye sab kya h, Rudtra jawab de" Om bhaiya asked me, and i have to tell them now each and everything, there is no way of lying. 

"Spill" shivay bhaiya almost yelled.

I looked at bhavya, and start telling about what all happend, the truth. Everyone was shocked to the fullest, no one even dared to speak anything. until anika and gauri bhabhiis voice come.

"Bhavya, bss rona band karo, sab kjh thk hojaega."Anika and gauri bhabhii were consoling her, and she was crying in their, almost sobbing.

But her voice suddenly become lower, almost to nothing.

"bhavya, what happened" Anika bhabhi asked looking her

"Bhavya, kya hua , bhavya utho" Gauri bhabhii shaked her, nbut no reply. Then everyone realised she is unconscious . Shit!!

i immediately run towards her, and pick her up in my arms, in bridal style. Panic run through all my body. Things are not going good.

i take her to my room and carefully landed her on my bed. 

I sighed in relief, when i hear her breathing slowly.Everyone soon followed. Soon doctor come and  checked her, ands said she has just over stressed, and tired , and soon she will be fine.

i think so,but she is again to face all this marriage things.

After an hour.

Everybody was still sitting in my room, and waiting for her to wake up. to our goodness, she slowly moved her fingers, and then slowly blinked her eyes, i was sitting near her, and when she slowly regained her senses, as soon as she sit up, i immediately put her in my arms, and engulfed her in a tight hug. I dont why i did that, but i needed it, i couldnt control over this. I felt my eyes also getting watery, but i soon composed. None of us said anything, but rested in each other's embrace.

But as i realized everyne is watching us, and bhavya can be upset over my this sudden act. i slowly released from the hug , and we looked at each other.

"I-I - am.. sorry" i whispered slowly, words were not coming from my mouth. i slowly stepped away from bed, and come out of room, I cant handle this.

Nothing was such awkward before, But now everything is so complicated.

Next part: GIVING A CHANCE

So dear readers, tell me how u think of this story, Tell me in commentsw and dont forget to vote and shower some love. Tag others too.

URS TRULY

RUVYAN.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro