||2|| Giving a chance

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

BHAVYA'S P.O.V

"I-I am..sorry" Rudra said, coming from hug, and left the room leaving me with a dilemma here.

I know whatever has happened is not good, but it was not Rudra fault, nor mine. It was just, something which I and him didnt expected so far. i don't what we are going to do, how we both going to handle this, what is waiting for us in life next. I am such a hurdle, Rudra and his family is suffering because of me.

i come up of my thoughts,when daadi sent everyone out of room, and set near me, I immediately hug her, which she soothes by giving back. 

"puttar jao, sab se phle jaao or fresh hokar aao" Daadi says slowly pulling me away from her embrace. " mein jaanti hun, is waqt tumhe buht gussa aaraha hai, tmhen buht saari shikayatein hn, is lie jaao" i nodded at her and move to the washroom.

I open the tap , and water start coming in the sink, I put splashes of cold water on my all faces, my tears getting mixed with water, i looked at mirror, and saw sindoor in my hair partition. i put my index finger on it, a different emotion run in my heart and thoughts, i have never felt such changes in my self, but shrugging away all my thoughts, i removed the sindoor . and come out of washroom after drying my face with towel.

Daadi was sitting on bed, I took my steps towards bed and sat near dadi, "daadi... ye sab kya hua kese hua, humne kabhi socha hi nhi tha," i tried to hold my emotions.

"Idhar aao putar mein tmhen ek baat batati hoon." She directed me towards her lap. I rested my head on her lap, she moves her hand on my hairs to comfort me. I really needed this love, i am craving for this comfort since my childhood, when i lost my family. Her motherly hands were calming me. i holded one of her hand, not wanting to let her leave me, i am really in need of this.

"Dekho puttar, mein jaanti hoon ye sab jo kjh bhi hua, usmne naa tmhari galti h naahi rudra ki, balke ismn to kisi ki bhi galti nhi h, na waqt ki naa hi taqdeer ki, balke mein to ye hi kahoongi, beta jo bhi hota hai, usmn hamari marzi nhi chalti,ye to sab upar wale ki marzi hoti, wo jo chahta h, wo hi hota h, or usi mn hum sab ke lie koi naa koi achaai chupi hoti , jo der ya sawer humen pata chal hi jaata hai, or jodiyan to puttar, wo to aasmaanon pr banti hein, yahan par kisi na kisi tareeqe se jud hi jaanti hn, chahe wo kisi bhi tarah hon, tmhaari or rudra ki shaadi hui h to usmn bhi zaroor usi ki marzi hogi," she was trying me to face the reality.

i move my eyes up at her and slowly sat up, "mein jaanti hooon, jin haalaton mein tmhari shhadi hui, wo sahi nhi tha, lekin mjhe to lagta h tmhe or rudra ko ek doosre ko ek chance dena chahiye" i dont know what to reply on this, i dont know either anyone of me or rudra will accept this or not.

"Lekin daadi rudra or mein ek doosre se pyaar karte hi nhi," I said, yes it is truth we both dont love each other.

"beta har jagah pyaar shaadi se phle nhi hota, tm shivay anika, om aur gauri ko hi dekhlo, phle wo bhi to naa apni shaadion ko maante the , pr ab dekho kitne bade ishqbaaz hn woh, kjh cheezon mein hamari nhi chalti h" Daadi told the fact. 

"lkn daadi aap hi to kehti hn naa, ishqbaaazi hamesha takkar ki honi chahiye , lekin, hamare or rudra ke beech to koi...."

Daadi cut me off, "ye to waqt hi batega beta, takkar ki ishqbaaazi to kahin bhi or kabhi bhi or kisi k saath bhi ho sakti h" I am confused now.

"Dekho beta mein tmhe force nhi kar rahi hn, ke tum dono is rishte mein bandhe raho, par tum dono ek doosre ko or is rishte ko ek moqa to de hi sakte hona, sochna zarror is baat pe." daadi ask me with hopeful eyes.

I don't know what to reply , i just nodded in yes, that i will think, and she smiled. i again rested my head on her lap. and she again start patting my head.

I seriously have to think about this, but its not just for me, its for Rudra too. What if he didn't accepted this, or not accepted me, what if he just said to end this marriage. I have to talk to him, to know what is his decision.

My eyes start feeling heavy , and my eyes soon closed, and i get my self into sleep.

RUDRA'S P.O.V

I walked to my room to see if she is okay or not, its late night, but sleep is all away from me. Shivay and om bhaiya told me to give a chance to this relationship, if we both want.

I saw bhavya sleeping peacefully on daadi' lap. involuntarily a smile appeared on my face, bhavya actually need this. Daadi saw me and ask me with her hand gestures to come over her, i slowly walked up, i dont need to wake bhavya up. 

Daadi asked me, of what i have thought about keeping or not keeping this relation, i told her that i dont know. I seriously dont know, its not just for me . its for bhavya too. then she told me that couples are made in heaven and there is destiny which has joined us together, and we should give a chance to this. I reaaly dont know what to do,

i have to talk to bhavya for this, what if her decision is no, what if she said no.

_________

Next morning.

i come out of my washroom to saw her awake on bed. She is looking much relaxed than before. i looked at her, and at the same moment shee looked at me. and our eyes meet, i looked away, as so she did. She moved quickly to washroom

what will be her decision, what if she dont wanted to start her life with a casanova , and party man like me, she dont like people like this.

BHAVYA'S P.O.V

I come out of washroom after getting a bath, i saw rudra pacing in room slowly to and fro in the room, and lost in thoughts very deeply. He is looking like he is waiting for someone, or for me.

what will be his decision, what if he dont want to start his life with a girl like me, who is stubborn, with a bitter past, who has so many enemises, for her job,. He dont like such girls like me.

i come out of my thoughts, when i felt that he has stopped walking and is looking at me, but when i looked at him, he immediately looked down and turned back and start going out of room.

This is getting too much awkward now.

i gathered my courage and spoke up "We have to talk Rudra". he stopped in his tracks and turns back towards me.

NEXT PART: 

"Get ready..."

"for what?"

"of course for tonight"

"What is tonight?"

"u both are dumb, tonight it is the first official night after your marriage"

" and you both know what we mean"

Keep reading , voting commenting( inline comments too) , and give ur views of what u think of this story.

URS TRULY 

RUVYAN

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro