||3|| Just Friends

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

RUDRA'S P.O.V

"Yes we really need to" I instantly replied. And she answer in hmm and a simple nod.

"so.." she didnt speak further, i can say she is confused, of how to sart a conversation just like me.

"So...  daadi advisd me yesterday that we both should,..." i sarted, but again paused and looked at her, she looked down and sighed.

"that we both should give a chance to this marriage" She said in a very low voice, still looking down, but it was loud enough to reach my ears.

"so what you have thought." i asked her and she looked at me.

"i.. i actually dont know Rudra, i am confused, i mean u can understand what i am saying." She said looking directly in my eyes,  "umm, what about you" she asked.

"i also dont know." i simply answered the truth and sit on he edge of bed. i put my face in my hands. i am so exasperated,

i suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. i slowly took my face to look, and what i saw was different, bhavya was sitting beside me her eyes boring into mine, she slowly took her hand away. I have never seen bhavya like this.

suddenly something popped in my mind, and i looked at bhavya with hope in my eyes, but i was scared too, i dont want bhavya to think m in wrong way. Bu i have to say this.

"Can we both be in this marriage, being JUST FRIENDS" we both said in UNISON.

I cant believe that she also said me the same, was she also thinking the same like me, it means she also want to keep this relation. Thinking all this , immediately a smile spread my face, and i looked at her and she was already smiling, or i can say she is slightly blushing, listening the same words from me.

"So.." idiotic smile not going away from my face , i dont why all sudden i am smiling like this. I forward my hand to her.She looked at me, hesitated to shake it at firs, but at the next moment she put her hand in mine. "just freinds"

"Just friends" she replied.

We both talked for sometime, and decided that we will be both go with this marriage, just being friends, and there will be no any other relation between us,But still things are very awkward, we are not talking to each other like we did it before, and his is complicated. We both decide that we will tell family, that we both are ready to accept this marriage, bu we will not tell them that we are accepting this as just friends, nothing else, and this will be a secret.

BHAVYA'S P.O.V

I cant believe that i and Rudra were thinking the same, just being friends. When he also said his, i felt my cheeks getting warm, i dont know why, but my stomach flutters with happiness at that moment.

We both go to the hall, and goes towards the dining area, everyone was seated for breakfast, and were waiting for us, and our decision, curiosity and tension was on everyones face, except one ,DAADI; Experienced woman after all. She just smiled looking both of us together. But she dont know, what we both are showing is not the truth, we both dont accept this marriage as a coupl, there will be no relation between me and rudra, ever, as decided. Just friends u know.

everybody asked us, and after too much hesitation .Rudra decided to tell them, we both forcing a smile. "WE BOTH ARE AGREED FOR THIS MARRIAGE" rudra announced, my heart pangs, when we lied. We dont want to hurt daadi and everyone hope, and dont want any indifferences between both of us, and want to keep our freindship in good pace. 

but there are indifferences after all,there is too much awkwardness, hesitation whenever we are talking. not looking at each other, god knows how we are going to live under one roof, in one room. Shit!! i just forgot about that, now we are going to live in one room, it is truth that we both have shared room, when we were pretending of married couple at start , but now i am tnsed about all this, now we are really married.

Everybody congratulate us, and we took everyones blessings. we start our breakfast, i was actually starving from last night. so i fully enjoyed.

it turns evening time. SEnior oberois are gone for some work out for some wedding and will be back in two days. So we junior oberois decided to have some snacks and a little chat. So i and bhabhiis decided to make some food for all of us. Anika bhabhii and gauri bhabhii looked at me , and gauri bhabhii muttered something in anika bhabhis ar, i dont know what,  but i m noticing since morning they both are trying to make incident to get me and rudra close, but alas they dont that this is not going to happen.

AUTHOR P.O.V

Anika and gauri noticed that bhavya and rudra are still uncomfortable with each other. So anika come up with khidkitod plus cheepda idea to get them close, and gauri also agreed to her when anika silently passed her plan to her.

"Bhabhi, what happened" bhavya who was confused, sing anika and gauri muttering something to each other ear, and getting excited, and smirking to each other.

"nothing, u will soon know" Anika told her excitedly, and then both anika and gauri wink at her, and leave th kitchen taking food, laving bhavya shocked, confused, and hesitated. Soon bhavya also followed them to the hall, gEtting confirmed that nboth of her bhabhiis are planning something really huge , and it is all about her and rudra.

The newly married couple was trying to ignore each other as much as they can, even sitting on the same couch. everyone's attention diverted to gauris call.

"yes, is it arrived?" Gauri ask on call.

"yes mam, it has been delivered to oberoi mansion"

"okay thankyou" Gauri says with excitement, and cut the call.and wink at anika, and now both grins.

soon khanna comes to the scene, having a huge designr box in his hand.

Anika mam gauri mam, ye aapka parcel aaya h" 

"haan, thankyou khanna bhaiya" anika take parcl from him and he leaves.

"whats that anika" shivay ask sipping his expresso.

"ye aapke lie nhi h shivay, ye to bhavya ke lie h " Anika replies

bhavya become confused. "lekin bhabhi, i didnt ordered anything"

"humne kab kaha tmne mangwaya h chiraiya ye to humne tmhaare lie mangwaya hai" gauri says getting up from couch and going to anika.

"Haan chalo utho now, Get ready" Anika and gauri both said in unison.

"For what??" Bhavya ask them, utterly confused.

"Uffo, for your First night " Anika says

"First night??" Bhavya still confused. and then look at veryone, by now Shivay and omkara ae also smiling, understanding what there wives are planning. bhavya eat the last pice of her snacks

"Which First night?" Rudra finally ask, getting too much confused whil sipping on his protein shake.

"Urgh.. U both r so dumb, Of course its Officially 1st night For both Of u after ur marriage, and u both know what we mean" Anika explains. And Rudra and Bhavya both choke on their foods Listening this
Which Results in Rudra coughing Badly. Well bhavya gasped "Bhabhii" She glare them

"Hota hai hota hai" Om says patting Rudras shoulder, and shivay gives him water which he gulps down and his coughing stops. Rudra glare at both of his brothers, which they ignore and start laughing on his situation, meanwhile anika and gauri were giggling.

Bhavya and Rudra looked at each other but immediately looked away embraased, bhavyas cheek were flushing red due to this, and she finally understood what her bhabhiis were planning before.

"Chalo bhavya dont waste time of urs And rudras, Come and get ready" Anika says winking at her and rudra.

"nhi ..nhi wo Wo bhabhii hamari tabiyat aaj thodi kharab h, humen neend aarahi h... Hum sone jaa rahe hn"  bhavya sers at her words, And start walking aeay from them, But anika and gauri were fast to catch her.

"Koi naatak nhi, chalo" Saying this Both anila Amd gauri dragged Bhavya. And Rudra Was left behind for the crazy lessons from their brothers.

NEXT EPISODE:

Scene 1
"Bhabhii, what will Rudra think of me, He will think I am so desperate about all this"

"we know he will be DESPERATE too, so chill" Gauri replies

Scene 2.
"Wha…What Are u doing Rudra." Bhavya ask brething heavily.

"What I Am supposed do" Rudra replies, huskily, smirking.

"Rudra…but we both had decided that we will be just fr…"

"Shhh" Rudra cuts her off, placing finger on her lips, making her quite.

URS TRILY
RUVYAN

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro