21. Grihpravesh

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey guys, I just wanted to say that I get many comments of updating soon, but as I said in a message before that my Uni has begun again. My frequent updates before was because I had vacations, but now I cant be that frequent. Although I will try my best! I even write in train on the way to Uni and back home, so hope you can also be a bit considerate pls! 💓💓

Ps. Very close to 500 followers, so follow me pls! Its not that I want lots of followers but its the satisfaction with a round figure. Hehe 😂😂, just kidding, you dont have to if you dont want to! 😜😜

Happy reading! 💓💓

Soon they reached Malhotra mansion to start their new life! Start a life as a married couple! Start a life of the journey of friends to soulmates! To fall in love or well, rise in love!

Manik was till now carressing her hair called her softly to which she hmmed as she was hiding her face in his shoulder making him smile.

M: Ghar aa gaya! Hamara ghar! 🏡🏩

Nandini gave him a sweet smile hearing this. Her eyes met his worried ones and she knew what he wanted to ask so she answered politely.

N: *holding his hands* Mai thik hu, aap chinta mat kijiye! I am more than happy to start this new life with you and I couldnt thank Ayiappa more to send you in my life! I wont say thank you coz you dont like it but all I will say is that I promise I will always be there by your side! Nandini promise!

He smiled at her pure confession. She leaned and kissed his forehead as if sealing her promise and all he could do was admire her. He came out of the car and reached her side to open the door for her. She came out of the car holding his hands. They walked to the door to see all had already reached and were waiting for them only. Nyonika was waiting with aarti thal in her hand and a big smile on her lips reflecting her happiness. She did their aarti, put tika on their forehead and showered them with flowers. Kiran then asked Nandini to kick the kalaash filled with rice and a rose on top lightly and enter the house. She did as told and entered with Manik by her side holding her hand. The hallway was decorated with rose petals on the floor making a pathway to the hall. As they walked on the path, their footprints formed on the flower bed making it all the more beautiful. Soon they reached the hall when Naira chirped in making all smile!

Nai: Mumma hum woh ring wali rasam bhi karenge na? *Nyo nodded smilingly* Yayy, I am so excited! *side hugging Nandini* Nandu di, I am on your side.

N: *pecking her cheeks* I know barbie doll!

All were adoring their bond and Manik was the happiest seeing his two young ladies so close with each other! It was decided that all ladies will be on Nandu's side as Keerti wanted to be on Nandu's side too and gents on Manik's side! All were sitting in a circle on the floor with Manan in the centre opposite to each other. Nyo put a big bowl filled with water mixed in milk and vermillion and rose petals floating on top. She showed them a ring and said whoever to find it first will win! They both put their one hand in it and started finding it but Manik was only blocking her hand, not allowing it to move and enjoying teasing her.

R: *cheering* Come on princess, you can do it!

M: *whinning* Dad! You are supposed to be on my side!

R: *nodding in a no* Oye chup kar, meri princess hi jitegi, dekhna!

N: *giving him a flying kiss* Love you papa!

R: *acting to catch it* Love you too princess! Go for it!

Soon our naughty Nandu kicked in! (Haha 😂😂, why should it always be Manik who is naughty? Two can play! 😜😜) She looked at his face to find him already looking at her so she mischeiviously winked at him making sure no one sees. That was it, his hands stopped moving as he was shocked to see his shy wife winking at him openly and... she found the ring! She was about to take it out when she saw him pouting making her go all aww on him. She smilingly passed the ring in his hand and he smiled and nodded in a no. She blinked and asked him to pull up while she was holding the other end of it! They both pulled it out together and all hooted for them!

Ki: Chalo, ab kafi der hogayi hai so sab log aaram karlo! Nandu tujhe aaj raat guest room mai sona hai ok!

All other than elders were shocked to listen this!

C: *whispering audible to Naksh and Manik* Lo beta Manik, tumhari to nikal padi! Wedding night mai hi two differrent rooms mai? Haha this is seriously too good! *Naksh laughed and all looked at them*

M: *glaring Cabir* Chup kar!

Naitik: Kya hua tum has kyu rahe ho Naksh!

Nak: *giggling* Kuch nahi papa! Dadi alag room mai kyu, I mean Manik ke bare mai to socho bichara!

Everyone burst out laughing hearing him except Manan. Both were hell embarased and Nandini was continously looking at the floor as if fascinated by it!

Ki: Manu chinta mat kar, yeh sirf aaj raat ke liye hai! Actually, Murthys mai ritual hai ki naya joda, ek puja hai kal, wo kiye bina pati patni ki tarah nahi reh sakte!

Ak: Ha maa, isiliye maine guest room clean karwaya hai!

Nai: Nahi na chachi, Nandu di mere room mai soyegi plssss!

All nodded, Kiran and Yash went to their room when Cabir spoke!

C: *smirking and resting his hand on Naira's shoulder* Wese, Naira tu piddi ko di bulati hai, meri bhi behen hai to Manik ki bhi...

He trailed off speaking this. Manik widen his eyes hearing him, he looked horified with what Cabir just spoke and Nandu blushed looking at his expression. All giggled at this when Naksh called Cabir's name sternly making Manik sigh! Atleast someone was on his side, well thats what he thought!

Nak: *side hugging Nandu* Woh meri bhi behen jaisi hai bhul gaya?

M: *whinning* Mom, dekho na!

Ny: Chup karo tum log, meri beti aur beta ko aur tang mat karo!

C: Are waah! Ab to mom nai bhi beti bol diya instead of bahu so ab to definetly teri bhi behen hui...

M: *running behind him* Saale tujhe mai choduga nahi!

And the tom and jerry fight begun! After some time being tired they stopped and burst out laughing. Soon all went to their rooms to catch some much needed sleep but not before Nyo warning Nandu to not wake up early!

Naira's room,
Naira came out of washroom to see Nandini finding something.

Nai: Kya hua di, what are you looking for?

N: *still searching* Umm Naira, I cant find my luggage.

Nai: *frowned but thought of something* I think servants ne shayad bhai ke room mai, I mean aap dono ke room mai rakh diya hoga as they dont know you are staying with me tonight.

N: *slapping her forehead* Oh no, ab kya karu, mere essentials usme hai and I need them plus my clothes.

Nai: *innocently* Toh le ao waha se!

N: *wide eyes* What? But dadi ne toh mana kiya tha na?

Nai: Offo bhabhi, milne se mana nahi kiya, ek saath sone ko mana kiya.

N: *fumbling* But mai... woh mai..woh

Nai: *smirking* Ab mai woh band karo aur le ao, you dont need to be shy, akhir room bhi aapka hai aur pati bhi!

Nandini blushed hearing 'pati' and not wanting to take her teasings more she came out of room to go to his... scratch that, her room! She reached outside the room but was hesitant to go in.

N: *in mind* Ayiappa, bohot maza ata hai na aapko mujhe paresan karne mai? Its so awkward to knock at this time! Wo soh gaye hoge toh? Ayiappa, ufff! Knock toh karna padega, warna Naira ki bachi mujhe chodegi nahi! Nandini whats wrong with you? Why am I so hesitant, he is my husband and I know he wont mind me coming here at aby time but ajeeb si tingling ho rahi hai stomach mai! This the first time, I am coming in this room. Ufff...!

Nandini after boosting some courage, knocked the door only to hear in his husky voice 'one minute'! In the next minute the door opened to find a surprised Manik in his tracks and vest.

M: *surprised* Shona tum? Yaha iss waqt? Is everything ok? You haven't changed yet? Come na, come in! *pulled her in by her hands and closed the door*

N: *looking around* Woh, I am sorry!

M: *frowning* Sorry?

N: *turning to him* Ha woh iss waqt disturb kiya na. Actually, servants ne mera luggauge shayad yaha drop kiya hai isiliye...

M: *smiling and holding her hands* I should thank them then and firstly, you can not disturb me so stop saying sorry for that! Secondly, this is your room too so you can come any time and without knocking! I am glad you came! So....

Pulling her closer, his hands slid to her bare waist sending shiver down both of their spines.Her hand went to this shoulders holding them with both her hands.She could feel light pressure of his long fingers gripping her waist which was visible from the saree and he could feel her warmth all over his body as he pulled her closer! They both were totally enjoying this cozy moment together.

N: *lost in his eyes* So....

M: *caressing her waist* How do you like your room Mrs Malhotra?

N: *excitedly* Its amazing hubby!

M: *surprised* Hubby, haan? I like it! Nice wifey!

N: *blushing and looking down speaking slowly* Ab aapko hubby nahi bolungi toh kisi aur ko bolungi?

M: *raising her chin* That would be the last day of that person because you are mine and just mine!

N: *encircling her hands around his neck shyly* Only yours!

Both rest their foreheads on each others feeling peace. They both were each others peace unknown to them. Their trance was broken by Nandini who came in her senses and realised what she came for!

N: *cutely* Woh mera lugguage, closet mai dekhlu?

M: *smiling* You never have to ask!

She smiling went to the closet and came out with her lugguage. He saw her struggling so went to her.

M: Listen, its heavy, let me help you.

N: Are no no, I will manage! You take rest! Good night!

M: *glaring* Dikh raha hai, how you are managing! *taking the lugguage* Come!

N: *pouting* Acha na, Sorry! Gussa mat hoiye!

He laughed at her innocence to which she pouted even more! He pecked her forehead and said 'happy?' to which she cutely bobbed her head making him smile wider! They reached Naira's room and entered only to see her surfing on her phone.

M: *keeping the luggauge* Princess, soyi nahi abhi tak?

N: Bhabhi ka wait kar rahi thi!

He smiled and pecked her forehead whispering a good night to which she hugged him tight. He then turned to leave and Nandini went till the door with him.

M: *pecking her forehead* Good night shona!

She looked back to see if Naira was watching which she was not so she quickly pecked his cheek muttering a good night taking him by a shock. He was in daze making her hell shy so she quickly went in and closed the door. She took her clothes and went to washroom, calming her raising heartbeats, leaning on the door. Outside, after realising what just happened, he blushed and went to his room. Smiles were not ready to leave their faces. On this good note, the most memorable day of their life ended, creating thousands of memories to cherish!

Author's note: Hey guys, hows the update? Like it? What part did you like the most?

Few words on Raj and Nandini's bond

Few words on Naira and Nandini's bond

Few words on Manbir's bond

Few words on Manan's bond and their romance

Pls vote if you liked it, drop long inline comments and follow me!
Silent readers, it won't take long to press that star button so pls do!
Target :- 215+ votes on this part for next update!
Lots of love from Vaish! ❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro