20. Bidaai

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Panditji: Vivah samparn hua, aaj se aap dono pati patni hai!

Both of them smiled looking at each other and Manik pecked the back of her hand which he was holding earning a hoot from younger clan and a sweet blushy smile from her. They took panditji and elder's blessing who blessed them happily. They then went to younger clan.

Nak: *putting hand on Manik's shoulder* So bro, married man huh? Welcome to the team of tortures. *Keerti punched his stomach lightly* Ouch... Are janeman mai tumhari baat thodi kar raha tha!

All burst into laughter hearing him. By now elders were already in the backyard where dinner was arranged and youngsters too were about to follow them when Manik said.

M: Yaar mere juthe kaha hai?

Nandini giggled looking at him and he gave a what look. She smiled sheepishly and pointed at Navya who was smirking.

Nav: *smirking* Paise dedo, juthe lelo!

M: What? Paise, kaise paise? Aur kyu?

Ke: Offo Manik yeh rasam hoti hai saali and jeeju ke beech! Navya tumhare juthe churati hai and you have to give her money to get it back!

M: Ok kitne paise?

Nai: Umm... waise toh you are rich so I can ask you for a big amount but 1 lakh chalega!

Manbir: *shouting* What? 1 lakh?

C: Bhai bilkul mat dena! I will get you new shoes! Woh cheap hoge isse!

Nav: *glaring Cabir* Cabir tum na mujhse baat mat karo! And not to forget, no touching for a week! And come on jiju aap itna bhi nahi denge apni wife ki best friend ko?

Manik nodded in a no but Nandini tugged his hand and softly said

N: De dijiye na pls!

Manik immediately took money from his pocket and gave it to her and before they could tease he asked for his shoes.

Nav: Nandu..

Manik looked at Nandini who sheepishly smiled and lifted her lengha a bit to reveal his shoes she was wearing. He made an angry pout at her to which she hold her ears and made a cute face melting him in an instance. They went for dinner and were awestruck by the beauty of the area! It was very much complementing the Mandap, sparkling with candles.

Dining area 👇

Younger clan sat at a seperate table as other table was not big enough for all. Nandini was sitting next to Manik followed by Abhi and Naira whereas on the other side it was Cabir opposite to Manik, followed by Navya opposite to Nandini, Keerti and Naksh. Everyone were relishing the food when Cabir spoke to Manik.

C: *smirking* Waise bhai ab toh aapko khulam khula romance ka license mil gaya but hamari innocent ankho ko baksh dena. *Manik glared and Nandu smirked*

N: *smirking* Waise this request should belong to you dont you think? Chupke se pool side wali mehndi kisi aurne bhi witness ki thi...

Hearing this Cabir and Navya widen their eyes while the others were confused. They all asked her what she was talking about and Cavya made puppy face to not tell anyone.

N: *smirking* Cabu bhai, batadu? *he nodded in a no* Thik hai nahi batati but in return you wont tease us, promise?

C: *joining hands* Promise meri maa!

Ab: *stunned* Wow! Like wow.... tumne the Cabir Malhotra ko chup kara diya! Hats off baby doll!

She raised her imaginary collar in return making all laugh and Cabir made a bad face. But how can our other shaitaan leave them?

Nai: *fake sad face* But kuch bhi ho, abb to bhai ke room mai knock karke jana padega na!

N: *innocently* No barbie doll, you can come any time!

Manik face palmed himself hearing her as he knew his princess Naira very well. He knew she is just faking sadness to tease them and Nandini got trapped.

Nai: *smirking* But bhabhi imagine, agar hum bina knock kiye aa gaye aur aap bhai ke upar ya bhai aap ke upar huye toh, hamari aankho ko adult scene dekhne ki aadat nahi hai, you know!

Nandini turned completely red hearing this while Naira high fived with Cabir. Nandini not being able to take their teasing hid her face in Abhi's chest who was sitting next to her, earning a chuckle from him.

Ab: Enough everyone! Lets continue dinner!

All nodded dropping the teasing whereas Manan mouthed a thank you to Abhi. After dinner Nyo asked everyone to change as they were leaving for Mumbai tonight only. It was decided that Nandini's bidaai would happen from Murthy villa in Mumbai. Malhotras' clothes were already sent to Murthy farmhouse so all went to change. Manan were sent to Nandini's room. They entered when Manik closed the door behind.

M: *removing his pagri* Hash! Finally you are all mine.

He said this holding her by her shoulders. She smiled at him and he cupped her face and pecked her forehead. She closed her eyes in bliss.

M: *taking her hands in his and pecking her knuckles* Mrs Nandini Manik Malhotra! ❤ Hayy!

N: *chuckling* Aap bhi na, so dramatic! But Manik I am scared! Agar Mumbai jane ke baad Harshad ko hint bhi lag gayi na iss bare mai toh...

M: *keeping his finger on her lips* Shhh.. kuch nahi hoga, relax! Main hu na to protect you from all the odds, phir tension kyu? *grinning* Aur waise bhi, maine mere ek business friend se kehhke use delhi mai project dilvaya hai so he is out of Mumbai.

She smiled whole heartedly hearing this. His finger was still on her lips realising which she shivered. He looked at her when she shivered only to notice his finger. He smiled, removed it from her lips and traced it on her cheeks making them crimson red.

M: You are very beautiful Shona! Very very much!

N: *blushing* You are handsome too!

M: *eyes twinkling and pulling her closer* Really? Wow this is the first time, I am complimented by my girl. Waise toh mujhe kafi ladkiyo ne compliment kiya hai but it has nowhere near effect as your complement does.

She blushed and hit his chest slightly making him chuckle.

M: *cupping her face* Acha you change here, I will change in washroom as you have this lengha on you, ok? *she nodded hesitantly and he noticed that* Acha on second thoughts mai change karke bahar jata hu, then you change comfortably.

She hold his hand and nodded in a no! He is so perfect, even after marriage he is ready to do this and not claim his right on her until she is ready. It always showed the respect he has for her.

N: I am not uncomfortable and closet bhi toh hai, I will change in there, you dont worry!

M: *smiling* You sure?

N: *smiling back* 100%.

They both got changed but Nandini did not remove her sindoor and Mangalsutra. She also wore light jewelery as her Amma said to her that 'nayi dulhan bina shringar ke achi nahi lagti'. She came out to see Manik waiting for her sitting on the bed edge, dressed in red simple kurta and black pajama, surfing his phone. He looked up and passed her a smile which she returned.

Manik 👇

Nandini 👇

M: Looking beautiful as always Mrs Malhotra! Chale?

She blushed and nodded in a yes. He held her hand and started going out. As they reached the stairs, everyone saw them and smiled from downstairs. On feeling everyone's gaze, she tried to remove her hand from his but he tightened his hold and nodded in a no!

I: *standing next to Nyo and watching them coming down* Nyo, mujhe vishwas nahi horaha hamare bacho ki shaadi hogai hai! Kitni pyaari jodi lag rahi hai!

Ny: *smiling* Sachi Ishu, hamari wish rabji ne puri kardi! Bhagwan kare kisi ki nazar na lage hamare bacho ko!

By now Manan reached downstairs. Nyonika went forward and pecked both of their foreheads. She side hugged Nandini and asked.

Ny: Princess, tumne saree kyu pehni? Suit pehnti toh bhi chalta, you will feel uncomfortable in flight!

N: *smiling and pecking her cheek* No Nyo maa, aapko pata hai na how much I love to wear saree, but muaka hi nahi milta so now that I have a chance, I am not gonna miss it. Aap fikar mat karo, I am very much comfortable aur phir aapne bhi toh saree pehni hai!

Ny: *smiling* Mujhe aadat hai! Anyways whatever makes you happy! Ab chalo sab lets get moving.

They all settled in the cars after bidding bye to Amms as she was not coming to Mumbai and was leaving for Gurukul tommorow morning. Reaching the airport, all boarded Murthy's private jet to Mumbai. In Mumbai all except Ranika and Kiran left to Murthy villa. Ranika and Kiran left to Malhotra Mansion for the preparations of Nandini's welcome.

On reaching Murthy mansion, all settled in living room when servants brought water for all. After some chit chat Akshara spoke gaining attention.

Ak: Ishitaji I think ab hume bidaai kar deni chahiye, muhurat ho chuka hai!

Listening to this there was complete silence in the room. Murthys including Nandini and Navya froze at their places. This was the most dreadful moment of a girl's life, for her, for her family, for her parents and for her friends.

Son chiraiya ik din ud jayegi
Pinjara tod ik din ud jayegi
Chali jayegi yeh, chali jayegi yeh piya ji ke desh
Phir na aayegi..
Chali jayegi yeh piya ji ke desh
Phir na aayegi..

Ishita could only nod and went to bring rice. Nandini's eyes were already filled with tears. Navya standing beside gave her a squeeze on her shoulder. This brought her out of the trance and she immediately ran and hide herself in her Appa's arms whose condition was no less.

N: *crying* Appa mujhe aapko chod ke nahi jana...

Ra: Shh.. princess meri taraf dekho *lifting her chin* Kal aapki amma ne aapse kya kaha tha? We are always there for you! Aise rote nahi! *wiping her tears and nodding in a no*

N: *wiping his tears* Toh ph...phir aap kyu ro ra..rahe ho?

Chhoti si gudiya ho gayi hai kitni badi
Aa jayegi jab bida hone ki ghadi
O maiya tu, o maiya tu khadi khadi dwaar dekhti reh jayegi
Phir na aayegi..

And that was it, he hugged her tightly and both father daughter duo started crying bitterly. Ishita too was crying in Navya's arms along with Navya.

I: *keeping her hand on Nandini's shoulder* Gudiya.....

Iss chidiya ko daane tanne chugaye hai
Aur hukum man-mane ispe chalayein hai
Tujhe chhod akeli, o tujhe chhod akeli ab phur se udd jayegi
Teri bajake pradesh mein bas jayegi

Nandini broke the hug, turned to Ishita and crashed in her chest.

N: *crying bitterly* Amma I will miss you! 😭

I: *tightening the hug* I will miss you too meri bachi!

Rasham toh beti ke bida hone ki bani
Gudiya hi rahi, hoti hai beti kyun badi
Maa beti ki judai ho, maa beti ki judai ka dard sehna payegi
Haye maa ankhiyon se aansuon ki dhaar behati jayegi
Pinzara tod ik din ud jayegi

They broke the hug and Nandini hugged Swarna and Manish cryingly who were crying a bit too. Then she hugged Navya who burst into tears as soon as they hugged and Ishita had to seperate them.

N: *looking for Abhi* Bh...bhai kaha hai?

C: Maine use kitchen mai jate hue dekha, shayad he couldn't see you crying thats why!

Nandini nodded and composing herself went to the kitchen. Abhi was standing, back facing the entrance. Nandini went close and said.

N: *tears flowing* Bhai apni baby doll ko by...bye bhi nahi bologe?

Reet yeh sabko nibhani padti hai
Chees judai ki yeh sehni padti hai
Yeh sach hai ki, yeh sach hai ki beti sasural ik din jayegi
Ghar uska wahi hai yeh farz wo bhi nibhayegi
Pinjara tod ik din ud jayegi..

Next second she was caged in her brother's protective arms. He was crying even more bitterly. Nandini broke the hug, wiped his tears nodding in a no and stretched his lips asking him to smile. He smiled faintly and took her to the living room.

Chali jayegi yeh, chali jayegi yeh piya ji ke desh
Phir na aayegi..
Phir na aayegi..

As a custom, Nandini throws phulian or puffed rice over her head. The ritual conveys her good wishes for her parents. She again hugs everyone and moves towards the exit. Abhi puts a hand on Manik's shoulder and says.

Ab: *sternly* Manik take care of my baby doll! I cant bear a scratch on her! *Manik nods in a yes and hugs him*

M: *whispering in the hug* Take care! Ishi maa and papa will need you tonight. *Abhi genuinely smiles*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqkeKBWE6H0

All Malhotras settle in their cars. Manan were in a seperate car with the driver. As the cars started, Abhi pushes Manan's car to the exit. All the way in the car, Nandini was crying keeping her head on Manik's shoulder. He was caressing the back of her hand to let her know that he is there and will always be by her side. She also knew that but she cant help it, her tears were unstopable making him helpless too. Soon they reached Malhotra mansion and her crying was down to sobs by now.

Author's note: Hey guys! Hows the update? Liked it? Which part do you like the most?

So an emotional one by the end! Well I suck at writing emotional but I tried. Bidaai is a very emotional part of a girls life and no written work can depict it fully! I hope I was able to portray slightest of her condition.

Pls vote if you liked it, drop long inline comments and follow me!
Silent readers, it won't take long to press that star button so pls do!
Target :- 200+ votes on this part for next update!
Lots of love from Vaish! ❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro