50. Shopping

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Nandini came out of the trial room to see Manik waiting for her a bit away from there. Seeing him, their moment few minutes back in the trial room ran through her mind and blood rushed through her cheek. Manik who was waiting saw her and smirked. She came near him and held his hand saying "chalo!" He smiled and pecking her knuckles said "Why are you blushing shona? Kuch hua kya?". She looked at him with wide eyes and then looked down blushing and nodding in a no.

"Are kuch nahi hua toh why are you blushing so much? Look at you, your cheeks are competing tomatoes.." he trailed off rolling his tongue in his cheeks when she blushed more and hit his biceps saying "Don't tease me na.." She was looking too adorable so he couldn't resist and gave a tight kiss on her cheeks making her look around with wide eyes. "Relax, no one cares here.. " he spoke caressing her hand he was holding with his thumb and started walking while she followed.

They reached near KeeSh who were now buying clothes for themselves. Keerti saw them and smiled but Naksh smirked and commented "You guys took your time.. almost an hour! Where were you both? Or let me rephrase what were you both doing?" He raised his eyebrow and both again remembered their moments making Nandu blush and Manik grinned like a fool but he composed himself and glared at Naksh.

Manik smirked and added "Bhai mera muh mat khulvao, I very well remember your encounter on my engagement day in my room, want me to recall that?" Now it was Naksh's turn to glare at him whereas Keerti blushed and changed the topic "Uhh Nandu, see this choker, its nice na?" She was expecting Nandu to stay quiet but being the innocent soul she asked confusedly "Mani, what happened on engagement day?" Manik burst out laughing on Keerti's horrified face and nodded in a no dismissing the topic.

"Mani haan?" Naksh added teasingly and Manik smiled proudly and said looking into her eyes "That's what she calls me and I love it, I feel honoured!" She felt out of the world hearing that and asked "Sachi?" to which he nodded and pressed his lips on her forehead. KeeSh smiled looking at them and all resumed shopping.

Keerti: *whispering in Nandini's ears* All okay?

Nandini: *smiling and whispering back* All sorted. Thank you!

Keerti: *giving a flying kiss* Love you sissy!

Nandini: *hugging her tight* Love you too di!

Nandini was now looking for clothes in men's department with Manik while KeeSh were in their own world. Nandini was again and again pouting, smiling, frowning.. in short looking cute and Manik was just admiring her.

Nandini: *showing him a leather jacket* Manik see this, its nice na?

Manik: *lost in her* Beautiful!

She looked up at him to see his gaze fixed on her and blushed understanding that the compliment was for her. She called him again but its as if he was in daze and she had to shake him to get him back.

Manik: *startled* Huh, kya hua?

Nandini: What kya hua? I am calling you since long but aap toh day dreaming kar rahe hai..

Manik: *flirty tone* Kya karu jaaneman, tumse nazar hi nahi hat ti!

Nandini: *blushing* What's with your this romeo side today? Leave that and try these T-shirts, and these shorts too..

She spoke handing him 3-4 T shirts and 2 shorts and pointed to the fitting room. He nodded and was about to go when he came back and said "Waise tum hi try karvalo na.. chalo mere saath in trial room...."

Nandini looked at him with wide mouth, nudged his shoulders blushing hard and uttered "Besharam!"

Manik: Oh hello, kya besharam? Abhi toh kisine khulam khula trial room mai khicha tha mujhe and shirt bhi toh..

She shushed his mouth by her fingers looking around while he bit her finger and sucked it making her jerk her hand back. She was totally red but nevertheless glared at him and pushed him in saying she will be in waiting outside. He went inside while Nandini was lost in her thoughts.

Nandini: *in mind* Thank you so much Ayiappa for sending him in my life. He is like an angel in disguise. Before him my life was very good but he has added his charm in it now, every moment seems beautiful with him. Haa thode se pagal hai, thode irritating bhi but jaise bhi hai mere hai! I love him so much and my cheeks too I guess.. like what's wrong with my cheeks? I blush so much at every little thing, its like this red colour is plastered on my face.. I must be looking so silly na.. but anyways I don't care coz my man likes me the way I am and that's what matters to me!

Manik, who came out wearing the shorts and tee, looked at her being lost and jerked her back into senses by pecking her nose.

Manik: *smirking* Now who is lost in day dreaming about me?

Nandini: *mischievously winking* Kya karu jaan, aapki adaye hi aisi hai!

Manik was stunned at her reply and she giggled giving him a peck on his cheek while he had a never ending smile looking extremely sexy yet cute! She looked at him from top to bottom and then concluded.

Nandini: Hmm, baby this short looks nice but I am not a fan of this tee, try other ones..

Manik: Jo hukum biwi!

He bowed and went in while she giggled at his drama. He showed her the rest of the outfits and she selected few. Manik got a call from Naksh informing that they are in the food court so whenever they finish with their shopping, come and join them.

They than continued in the ladies side where again Nandini was looking for dresses while Manik was busy in his phone.

Nandini: *without looking at him* Manik how's this?

Manik: *looking in his phone* Hmm nice!

Nandini nodded and showed him few more dresses but getting similar answers, she looked at him and sighed seeing him busy in his phone. She stood there tapping her foot glaring at him hard that it could have created hole through his body.

On not getting any question, he looked up only to gulp seeing his angry wife in a monstrous mood.

Manik: *extra sweetly* Shona.. woh office se mail tha. Sorry!

Nandini: Its ok Manik, lets pay for your clothes and go to food court as well.

She looked down disappointed or that's what he thought whereas Nandini was biting her inner cheeks to stop from smiling at his scared face.

Manik: *holding her hand* Are no.. tumhare liye toh kuch buy hi nahi kiya..

Nandini: Its fine, I don't want to..

Manik: *holding his ears* I am sorry shona.. pakka next time no phone when we are shopping!

He looked too cute and she couldn't hold anymore and burst out laughing. She pulled his cheeks and said "Mani you are so cute, like so cute!"

Manik: You.. you are not angry right?

Nandini: *cupping his face* No baby, I know kuch important hoga tabhi you attended it right now, relax but you still need to help me!

Manik smilingly obliged. Nandini again started looking for dresses but this time Manik liked none and was rejecting all which made her annoyed. She was about to blast when he brought a red long halter neck dress in front of her from behind which would hug her curves perfectly. Her eyes twinkled and she turned with a beautiful smile.

Nandini: *kiddishly* Its beautiful, can I try it on?

Manik: *chuckling* Of course bacha, I choose it for you only, go and try until then I will look for more..

Nandini smilingly nodded and went to try. She came out and looked at him as if asking if it looks fine with her eyes and he was stunned. He appreciated with his eyes making her shyly smile. He gave few more and she tried. They selected few and soon were done it.

Manik: Finally done, I don't know how you girls can shop for so long, its very tiring!

He whined standing in the queue for payment to which she giggled and passed her card to the cashier only to be snatched back from the cashier hands by Manik. He ended his card to which she glared at him and the cashier who was the silent witness smiled and asked Manik to enter the pin. Soon they were out of the shop when Nandini stopped him stomping her foot on his.

Nandini: Yeh kya tha? I could have payed right?

Manik: *whining* Ouch, yaar stop wearing heels, they hurt. *Nandini glared* Acha ok fine, I wanted to pay so what's wrong?

Nandini: *whining* Because my money don't get used up, I hardly have to pay for anything other then grocery and here you are behaving like a typical men who wants to pay for women. Manik its 21st century and I earn too baba..

Manik: Oye isme typical men wali baat kya hai? I know you earn so keep them safe for future and sometimes, at least once in a while, enjoy your husband's money. I just want to pay for you once in a while, *he spoke with a sarcastic smile* waise bhi if you don't behave like a typical women toh I have to do these stuff..

Nandini: *gritting her teeth* Matlab? What do you mean by that?

Manik: *sighing* Nandini in the last three months have you even for once demanded for anything from me? Like why do I earn so much, you don't even give me chance to spend on you and if I don't do this jabardasti na toh tum toh kabhi kuch mangne wali nahi ho and nahi mere paise logi.. *looking up* huff, why Krishnaji, why? Aisi kaisi biwi di hai mujhe? Unique piece!

Nandini: *smacking his stomach* Bechare Krishnaji ko kyu pareshan kar rahe ho? And you should be happy that you don't have that typical wife to empty your bank balance plus you pay or I pay, same thing na..

Manik: Exactly, same thing so drop this convo and lets go yaar, mujhe bhukh lagi hai, lunch bhi skip hogaya tumari wajah se..

He started walking and she followed carrying all the shopping bags, gritting his name and stomping her foot for his last statement.

Nandini: *from behind* Manik Malhotra have the audacity to take some of these bags from your wife.

Manik: *still walking freely in front* Its 21st century na Nandini, women are stronger...

He was totally enjoying teasing her as he knew the bags were not heavy at all and she was whining out of irritation whereas her mouth was hung open getting her own statement back at her. She made a crying face and smacked him from the back as she was behind and he laughed shamelessly.

They reached food court where KeeSh were sitting and joined them. Nandini was still pissed when a ice cream cup of her favourite flavour, salted caramel, came in front of her. She looked back so see Manik behind, holding the cup from one hand and his hear from another. She smiled and took the cup whereas he pecked her cheek from behind and sat next to her. She blushed seeing KeeSh presence while they coughed.

Keerti: Jijaji, thoda toh control karlijiye, hum hai yaha!

Manik: *smirking* Saali sahiba, kyu karu control, shaadi ki hai, biwi hai meri.

They both smiled at his answer and turned to Nandu to see her engrossed in eating her ice cream with her Nandini Murthy style i.e. with her fingers. They all chuckled seeing her but she was too concentrated on her ice cream to focus on anything else. They all too resumed with their snacks.

Manik: *whispering in Nandini's ears* Sssss... jaan I so wish I was your finger at the moment.

She dumbfoundedly looked at Manik and he winked making her look down shyly but again resumed to her ice cream.

Naksh: Ok listen up, *looking at Nandu whose attention was on ice cream* you too Nandu. Me and Keerti were thinking of going on a road trip to Brighton tomorrow and will be back day after tomorrow so why don't you both join us too?

Nandini: Wow, Brighton! I just love Brighton beach but wait a minute *turning to Manik* Mani aapki koi meetings to nahi hai na? Are you ok to go?

Manik: *smiling at her concern* Yes Shona, I am free! We will come bhai.

Naksh: Great tomorrow, we will pick you guys up at 9.

Keerti: And yes carry changes we will stay a night and will go to beach too so...

Nandini: *nodded* You don't worry di, I will take care of that but I am so excited!

Manik side hugged her and she smiling hugged him back whereas KeeSh admired them.

Next morning,
Nandini's apartment,
Nandini: *shaking him* Manik uthiye na.. we are getting late, its already 8 and di and jiju will be coming soon.

Manik shifted his head on her lap and snuggled in her stomach sniffing the lavender fragrance from her freshly washed body. She smiled and ruffled his hair lovingly as a lone tear slipped from hr eyes falling on his cheek which immediately sprang him up.

Manik: *cupping her face* Bacha why are you crying? Kuch hua? Did I do something? I am sorry.. kuch toh bolo..

She immediately hugged him tight sobbing in his chest holding his vest straps. He caressed her hair, coaxing her to speak up.

Nandini: *wiping her tears* Kuch nahi bas aise hi..

Manik: What do you mean aise hi, bolo na bacha..

That is it she again broke into tears.

Nandini: Ma.. Mani how wi..will I st...stay without you aft..after you leave again? I.. how will y.. you stay without me..me. Hum ka..kaise manage kar...karenge for almost 6 mo..months?

This is the question bothering Manik too since last few days, after coming so close to each other, staying away seems to be a mammoth task. After realising their love and confessing it, its seems unbearable for them but it has to happen. He took her in his embrace as few tears slipped his eyes too. He softly spoke after composing himself still in the hug.

Manik: Shona ho jyega, we will manage. Our relationship is not that weak that distance of some miles can make our hearts apart. You trust me right?

He asked cupping her face and wiping her tears with utmost love and she immediately nodded her head.

Manik: You trust us? Our relationship?

She again nodded and he smiled pressing his lips on her forehead and spoke.

Manik: Then believe me, these few month will pass in a blink and then I wont let you step out India or even Mumbai without me! Just complete your studies and make papa and Ishimaa proud, make your Raj papa and Nyo maa proud and make me proud. Besides we are just a dial away, hmm..

She nodded composing herself whereas he chinned her face up and took her lips for a soft and soothing kiss as if assuring her whereas she too was ruffling his soft locks feeling blessed to have him.

Soon they were in the car enjoying the music, with lots of teasing and leg pulling when Manik's phone rang. He smiling picked up but was shocked with what the caller said.

Manik: What? In three days?

Author's note: Hey guys, hows the update? What part do you like or dislike?

So did you like Manan's cute nok-jhok?

Am I going too slow? I hope no one is getting bored? If so you can honestly tell me.

Who do you think called Manik at the end? And why was he so shocked?

Finally, I am so happy to reach the second phase of Infinity award, that is top 10 Manan stories from the first phase, and I am thankful to you all for your support.

I want the same type of support from you guys again please for the second phase. Please vote for this story in the second phase Manan nomination too.

You can cast upto 10 votes in the form of inline comments so please vote. The deadline is 17th of March!

Pls vote if you liked it, drop long inline comments and follow me!
Silent readers, it won't take long to press that star button so pls do!
Target :- 630+ votes on this part for next update!
Lots of love from Vaish! ❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro