51. Brighton

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey guys! I have noticed that many of you don't follow me, hence the reason you didn't get the notification about the message I dropped for part 48 being updated by mistake previously and was unpublished since it was incomplete. So follow me to get such messages as I can't reply back the same thing to every single person who ask. No offence but that doesn't make sense to me!

Besides that, thank you all for voting on the Infinity award for this book, I very much appreciate that! 🙏

Happy reading! 💓

Manan along with KeeSh were on their way to Brighton. Manik was siting on the passenger seat next to Naksh on the driver seat whereas both girls were busy on the back seat gossiping, joking and just chilling around. The music was loud when Manik, who was on texting Fab 5, got a call from his office. He lower down the volume and picked up.

Manik: Hello... What? In three days?.... But wasn't that deal finalised?... Damn it!... Hmm yeah do that, yes tomorrow night.. ok mail it to me!

His shout gained everyone's attention who was looking at him being tensed. Nandini could see frowns on his head which depicted more than anger and frustration. As soon as he disconnected, Naksh asked.

Naksh: What happened Manik? All ok?

Manik: Bhai actua...

Before he could finish his phone rang again, it was a unknown number making him frown but he nevertheless picked up only to burn in rage.

Caller: Hello Mr Malhotra, recognised me?

Manik: *gritting his teeth* Yes of course, how can I not recognise my enemy's voice, Mr Harshad Saxena!

Harshad: Wow I am impressed, by the way got the news? Your presentation for the deal with Dubai client has a tie now.

Manik: Harshad, tch.. tch.. tch.. since when did you become my PA, well anyways you will get better salary than your turnover, congratulations!

Harshad: *shouting* Manik!

Manik: Don't shout dude, I can very well hear anyways why am I even surprised, giving money under the table to the client's manager just so he tells his boss that your presentation was equally good is so your thing, nothing new in that! But you forgot who you are playing with, you have picked up an unnecessary fight and now you will pay for the consequences. And yes this deal for sure will be mine since the client wants to meet again so be it. But tell me one thing, you were never interested in this deal than how did this sudden interest grew?

Harshad: *smirking* Who wanted the deal man? I just wanted you back in India since you have holidayed too much.. you see I cant take a chance since your lovely friend Ms Murthy too resides there.

Manik: *angrily* What the fuck! What's your issue dude? What do you have to do with her? What's your problem with our friendship?

Harshad: Well I have no issue with your friendship but I have to make sure it doesn't go beyond that, since she is mine, just mine.

Manik's eyes went red in anger but he closed his eyes as soon as he felt her hand on his shoulder from behind. It calmed him down instantly. Though Nandini didn't know the matter but she could see his anger and he always ruins things in anger so she tried to calm him down.

Manik: Harshad you are doing a big mistake mixing personal and professional life and one day this will ruin you for sure.

Harshad: Oh just stop lecturing!

Manik: *smirking* Its not a lecture, its a warning because, I'll be the one to ruin you!

Saying this he disconnected the call as he didn't wanted to talk further. His mood was completely drained out now and Nandini could sense that so she spoke to Naksh.

Nandini: Jiju can we make a pit stop please?

Naksh nodded whereas Manik looked at her who smiled and blinked her eyes. Naksh stopped after few minutes at a petrol station where there was a Starbucks beside. They all got off the car, stretching themselves after couple of hours journey. Nandini signalled Keerti to go in, to which nodded and took Naksh along. Manik was about to follow when she stopped him holding his arms and pulled him closer so that he is standing parallel to her, leaning on the car. She held his hands in between her palms and waited for him to speak.

Manik: *sighing* Nandini, you remember the meeting I had yesterday morning?

Nandini: Hmm..

Manik: That jerk, Harshad, payed the manager with whom I had the meeting to say that his presentation was better but since the manager had already told the client about mine he cant do that so he said that Harshad's was equally good.

Nandini: *caressing his hand* Now what?

Manik: *sighing and turning to her* They want to meet again and this time client will himself be present for the meeting so it cant be through video call and *cupping her face* I have to go back tomorrow night instead of 5 days later on Sunday.

Nandini felt bad hearing this because she thought that they at least have 5 more days together. Wasn't it just a week and few days ago he came? Why was this happening to them? Wasn't it enough that they will be away from each other for almost half a year that now Ayiappa snatched these last few days as well? All these thoughts were continuously roaming in her mind as tears started to sting her eyes but she has to control for now, she cant make Manik feel worse, he was already feeling guilty and she could clearly notice that by his cracking desperate voice. She cant be selfish. This deal was very important for Manik, she knew that if he bags this one then it will be easy for him to open an international branch which is his dream long before they even met and she wont want him to sacrifice that for anything at least not for herself. She closed her eyes to compose herself and then looked up to see him fearing about her reaction. She smiled and cupping his face spoke up.

Nandini: No worries Manik, you will go and you have to bag this deal for me for I will be the proudest if you do so and show that jerk that my husband is the best even though he plays his dirty games. Truth always wins! Will you do that for me?

Manik: *smiling at her words* What did I do to deserve you?

Nandini: *trying to lighten the situation* Umm... solah somvaar vrat?

Manik: *laughing* What?

Nandini: Are that vrat unmarried girls do to get a ideal husband! I think you did that coz Nandini Malhotra is the best!

Manik : Nah nah balike.. *going near her ear* Nandini Manik Malhotra is the best.

Both burst out laughing and rest their forehead on each others, closing their eyes.

Nandini: *in the same position* Manik I am sorry!

Manik: *moving away* Sorry? Why?

Nandini: I can now join the dots about what you were speaking on the phone with Har...

Manik: *interrupting her* Don't.. don't say his name from your mouth, that will only make your mouth filthy, besides I don't wanna hear his shitty name from you!

Nandini: *sighing at his possessiveness* ok baba, conversation with that jerkshad, he is doing all this because of me na.. I am sorry, because of me he is ruining your dream.

Manik: *immediately* Shut up Nandini, what the hell are you saying?

Nandini: *looking down with tears* But Manik, its true, its all beacuse of me, he thinks we will get close and eventually I will marry you so he will lose his chance, I am sor...

Manik: *he jerked her closer by her waist before she could speak further and lifted her chin softly wiping away those tears* Didn't I say shut up? I have better ways to shut your mouth the next time you blame my shona, you want me to use them right here in open?

He spoke caressing her lips but instead of his flirty tone it was rather a firm and a stern one. She nodded in a no vigorously making him chuckle and take her in a hug. She held onto his shoulders from the back and Manik pulled her closer making the hug tighter by every minute.

Manik: I love you Mrs Manik, you can never be at fault for me! ❤

Nandini: I love you too hubby and your dreams are mine too, like you want me to make our parents and you proud, same way I want you to make our entire family and me proud!

He smiled and dropped a kiss on her hair knowing very well that she is acting brave but is a very bad actor in front of him. Soon they joined KeeSh and enjoyed their snacks after informing about Manik's departure.

Next they were back on the roads with Keerti driving as she insisted and Naksh beside her whereas Manan were sitting behind with Manik side hugging her.

Manik: *whispering* Jaan, you look hot today, well you always do, its a torture.

Her cheeks turned beautifully crimson making him peck it to which she nudged his stomach eyeing KeeSh and he shrugged pecking her nose. Indeed she looked elegantly simple yet cute and hot in a turquoise halter neck top tucked into dark blue denim shorts with a pair of flip flops, her heart chain and sling bag hung one-sided on her left shoulder. Her hair tied in a messy pony tail making a perfect beach look which is modern yet moderately modest as she knows how possessive Manik is.

Whereas he looked no less handsome-est in simple black tee which left no chance to portray his muscular slightly tanned biceps, navy shorts with his black and white shoes and a white baseball cap. He was dressed in the most comfortable attire chosen by his wife.

Nandini soon slept on his shoulders and so did he on her head. They reached Brighton in a while and they couldn't have chosen a better day for the sun was shining bright with temperature slightly cold due to the water but the view of the blue sea and blue sky merging looked magnificent.

Brighton is a seaside resort on the south coast of England that is part of the city of Brighton and Hove, located 47 miles south of London.

A day at the seaside is not complete without a visit to Brighton pier with its rides and activities as well as plenty of food and drinks options and free deckchairs to relax & enjoy the view in.

Girls couldn't stop themselves from running into the water whereas the boys laughed at their childishness. Naksh went in splashing water on Keerti whereas Manik picked Nandini from behind twirling her around making her squeal and laugh. They all enjoyed in water for a while but soon it started getting cooler so they went to grab some lunch. After lunch they were walking back to the beach as it was nearly evening and they wanted to visit the pier when Nandini dragged everyone to a shop seeing which Keerti too squealed in happiness.

Keerti: Wow bubble wrap waffle ice cream! It looks so yummy!

Nandini: Mani get a strawberrytella one please..

Manik: *bowing* As you say my lady! Bhabhi?

Keerti: Banoffee pie!

Naksh: *to Manik* Come lets go together.

Soon the boys returned with 4 different flavour bubble wrap waffles and the girls took their's excitedly.

Nandini: Its yummy Mani, try na..

She forwarded her waffle to him to which he tried and gave her a thumbs up whereas she too tried his and loved it so just snatched his which tasted better and handed her waffle to him making him chuckle. KeeSh were walking ahead so Manik pulled her in a corner without their notice.

Manik: *holding her close with one hand* Why so cute bacha?

Nandini: *pecking his cheek and showing her teeth* Because I have to match the level of my hubby's cuteness na!

Manik: Oye, I am not cute, I am hot!

Nandini: *in the same tone* Ayee you are cutest!

Manik: *smirking* You want me to show my hotness?

Saying this he bit a piece of waffle and smashed his lips on hers opening his mouth urging her to eat to which she obliged. Both were relishing the sweetness of soft creamy ice cream blended with rich buttery waffle from each other's mouth. Thankfully, they were in a secluded corner and no one witnessed their private cosy moment. Manik sucked her tongue whereas she stood there all surrendered with ice cream dripping off from the corner of the her lips which he expertly licked making her moan his name. They broke the kiss panting hard and Nandini clinged onto him feeling weak on her knees.

Manik: Now do you agree I am hot or you want me to do that again coz I don't mind you see.. *winking* Its the best ice cream I ever ate!

She blushed and started hitting his chest while he laughed shamelessly. Their trance broke with message from Naksh.

Naksh: Romeo-Juliet romance raat ko room mai kar lena abhi come to the pier, we are already here!

They left to the pier only to see KeeSh cuddling to each other and pecking every now and then. They both coughed to get their attention with a teasing smile.

Manik: *to Naksh* Acha matlab mai romance karu toh romeo aur aap kya? Majnu? Aap bhi toh koochi koo kar rahe ho yaha?

Naksh glared at him to which he glared back whereas both ladies were nodding in disbelief.

Nandini: *looking at Keerti's beetroot red face* Manik.. shh!

Manik: *whining* No no why shh Nandini? Hamara romance kharab karke yaha yeh log chalu hogaye, that's unfair na shona!

Nandini: *sternly* Mani!

Manik: *grumpily* Ok fine!

Keesh mouthed a thank you and walked ahead whereas she looked at her patidev who was standing grumpily.

Nandini: Acha ab aise muh mat phulao na baby... *she pecked his cheek hard* Yeh thik hai?

He grinned and nodded. All 4 went to the pier playing many arcade games and Manik also won a unicorn pillow for Nandini who literally jumped on him in happiness. They also went to some small rides but Manik wanted to go to roller coaster.

Manik: Nandu lets go in that roller coaster na..

Nandini: *scared* Nooo.. I am not coming infact you should not go as well, its dangerous.

Manik: Shona its just a normal roller coaster.

Keerti dragged Nandini to the roller coaster and Manik beamed. All throughout the ride she was chanting her Ayiappa's name with her eyes closed and holding Manik's arms right almost digging her finger in his skin. They got off the ride only to walk to the photograph area which are taken secretly during the ride.

Manik: *laughing* Just look at you shona, you look like a scared bunny!

Nandini: *glaring* I told you it wasn't a good idea to take me!

Manik: Haha its was the bestest idea, my jungli billi!

Nandini: *smiling sarcastically* Seriously, jungli billi? Saare zoo ke animals ke naam dedo mujhe!

Manik: Are I am serious look at this!

He pointed at his right arm which she was holding during the entire ride which had red nail marks and one was even bleeding slightly!

Nandini: Shit Mani, I am so sorry!

She started wiping with a tissue and blowing air feeling guilty whereas he hugged her tight.

Manik: Don't feel guilty, I am all yours to scratch, squeeze and...

Nandini: *blushing* and?

Manik: *in her ears* And bite!

She blushed more when Keesh too joined finishing their ride. Nandini insisted Manik on walking on the beach as she was tired of the games now and it was sunset time making the view spectacular. So Manan bid bye to KeeSh only to meet at the restaurant for dinner.

They were standing barefoot along the shore side hugging each other. Nandini's right hand was holding his waist whereas his left hand was around her back holding her left shoulder. He was again and again pecking her forehead whereas she had her eyes closed feeling peace.

Nandini: Its so quiet and peaceful na Mani!

Manik: Hmm.. but you know what, every moment spent with you is peaceful for me!

She looked up in his eyes only to see sincerity and pure love for her. She smiled, pecked his lips, moved away spreading her arms and twirling around while he captured her candid pictures in his phone.

Shining In The Setting Sun, Like A Pearl Up On The Ocean
Come And Feel Me, Ho... Feel Me
Come And Heal Me, Ho... Heal Me

Thinking about the Love In Making And All Life Sharing
Come And Feel Me, Come On Heal Me

Manik started singing looking at her and she immediately turned to him.

Hua Jo Tu Bhi Mera Mera Tera Jo Ikraar Hua
To Kyun Na Main Bhi Keh Doon Keh Doon
Hua Mujhe Bhi Pyaar Hua

She too sang spreading her arms in happiness and he smiled at her words.

Tera Hone Laga Hoon
Khone Laga Hoon
Jab Se Mila Hoon
Tera Hone Laga Hoon
Khone Laga Hoon
Jab Se Mila Hoon

Waise To Mann Mera Pehle Bhi Raaton Mein
Aksar Hi Chaahat Ke Haan Sapne Sanjota Tha

Pehle Bhi Dhadkan Yeh Dhun Koi Gaati Thi
Par Abb Jo Hota Hai Woh Pehle Na Hota Tha

He sang pulling her closer, caressing her face and conveying his condition before they met and after their marriage in the separation period. She smiled and pecked his forehead tip toeing a bit.

Hua Hai Tujhe Jo Bhi Jo Bhi Mujhe Bhi Is Paar Hua
To Kyun Na Main Bhi Keh Doon Keh Doon
Hua Mujhe Bhi Pyaar Hua

She encircled her hands around his neck and sang portraying her similar feelings. He was smiling all the while she confessed her love and rest his forehead on hers.

Tera Hone Laga Hoon
Khone Laga Hoon
Jab Se Mila Hoon
Tera Hone Laga Hoon
Khone Laga Hoon
Jab Se Mila Hoon

Aankhon Se Chuu Loon Ki Baahein Tarasti Hain
Dil Ne Pukaara Hai Haan
Abb To Chale Aao

Aao Ke Shabnam Ki Boondein Barasti Hain
Mausam Ishara Hai Haan
Abb To Chale Aao

He twirled he around and she giggled. He pulled her into a back hug and nuzzled his nose in her neck. She arched her neck giving him more access and cupped his face.

Baahon Mein Daale Baahein Baahein
Baahon Ka Jaise Haar Hua
Haan Maana Maine Maana Maana
Hua Mujhe Bhi Pyaar Hua

Tera Hone Laga Hoon
Khone Laga Hoon
Jab Se Mila Hoon
Tera Hone Laga Hoon
Khone Laga Hoon
Jab Se Mila Hoon

Thinking about the Love In Making And All Life Sharing
Come And Feel Me, Come On Heal Me

He kissed her neck and she moved away nodding in a no and giggling. He turned around showing his fake anger when she ran and jumped on his back to which he stumbled but held onto her.

He continued singing holding her hands which were wrapped around his neck and she kissed his cheek.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTuxUAuJRyY

He put her down and hugged her tight.

Nandini: *shouting* I love you Mani!

Manik: *shouting back* I love you Nandu!

Author's note: Hey guys, how's the update? Cheesy much? 3200+ words, omg I think the word count is going up and up! 😁😁

Few words on the trip part?

Few words about Nandini's maturity?

Few words on Manan's love? Manan's romance?

Ps. If you haven't voted on Infinity award for my book please do so! 🙏 More info about it in previous chapter.

Pls vote if you liked it, drop long inline comments and follow me!
Silent readers, it won't take long to press that star button so pls do!
Target :- 650+ votes on this part for next update!
Lots of love from Vaish!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro