58. Manik's Leg Pulling

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Both Manan were in their dreamworld sleeping peacefully after days. Last few days have been difficult for them but the memories they have made before those were keeping them sane for the separation still had to last for 5 more months until they can finally stay together. Manik had thought that maybe now they can reveal their relationship infront of their friends with Harshad out of the way, just maybe!

Morning 9am,
Malhotra mansion,
Nyo was preparing breakfast for all whereas Raj was out for jogging but their both kumbhkaran sons were sleeping like horses. She decided to wake them up and made 2 cups of coffee. She moved to Manik's room first as waking up Cabir was the toughest job. She gave a slight push to the door and entered in just to smile at the scene as Manik was cutely sleeping on his stomach snoring slightly with his mouth open a bit. Wait a minute, cute? Not common for a guy right? But Manik Malhotra has his charms which no one can match!

Anyways she moved forward and keeping the tray on the side table was about to wake him up when she saw him holding his phone and Nandini sleeping peacefully on the other side.

She smiled at their children and send a small prayer up there to the almighty to keep them like this always, happy together! She then ruffled his hair calling his name softly which didn't have even a pinch of effect on him.

Nyonika: *patting his shoulder* Manu uth na!

Manik shifted his head from one side to other but slept again! 😂😂

Nyo: Manik ab mai 3 tak ginungi nahi utha toh mai khana nahi dungi aaj... khud bana lena!

Manik: *murmuring* Not again Nandu... mai darta nhi hu! Tum hamesha ye 3 tak ginne wali trick nahi karsakti shona! Sone do, Hitler biwi!

Nyonika stood there shocked while Manik was oblivious to his surroundings being happy in his dreamland. When Nyo said '3 tak ginnungi' he remembered Nandu doing the same the day he was leaving UK. Here recovering from shock, she nodded her head in disbelief and went to open the curtains which pissed Manik as sunlight straight hit his face. He was going to cover his face with a pillow but Nyo snatched it making Manik groan and open his eyes. He saw Nyo glaring and gulped siting straight in a second while Nyo burst out laughing seeing her scared son making Manik pout!

Manik: *pout* This is not fair mom, aap sone kyu nahi dete kabhi bhi!

Nyo: *ruffling his hair and pecking his forehead*9.30 hochuke hai betaji... aap ko office nahi jana aaj laadsahab?

Manik: *yawning and stretching* Nahi mom, aaj off le raha hu, I have lots of errands to run plus Fab 5 se milke practice bhi karni hai, its been long!

Nyo: Ok, *smirking* Waise tum jisse tumko uthane ka expect kar rahe ho woh yaha nahi hai!

Manik: *frowning* Kya bol rahe ho mom?

Nyo: *smirking* Are your shona, which according to you is a hitler biwi, who does 3 tak ginne wali trick!

Manik looked here and there realising he spoke this in sleep and then gave a sheepish smile to his mother who laughed and ruffled his hair. She kept one of the mug on side table and took the tray while he got down from the bed and kissed her cheek making her smile and pat his cheek. She was going when she spoke with her back to him making Manik stop in his action of sipping coffee from the cup.

Nyo: Manu brush your teeth uske baad hi peena!

Manik: *immediately keeping the mug down* Mom yaar mai bacha nahi hu, I know.

Saying that he went to washroom, came out after freshening up and looked for his phone. He found it under blanket and looked at the screen only to smile widely seeing his bacha sleeping so peacefully. Her lips slightly parted whereas her chest falling up and down as she took slow breaths. Mole above her eyes in her brows looking so attractive, how he wished to kiss that. Her hair messy with few strands falling on her beautiful face making Manik's hand itch to tuck them behind her ears. The way she was snuggled with her teddy made him jealous as he wanted to be in place of that non living thing and she would be snuggling into his warmth but alas.. all this things were not possible... for now atleast!

He kept on staring at her for half hour when his phone dies due to low battery. He cursed the poor phone under his breath without realising that it was bound to happen if he has been on video call for all night. He kept the phone on charging and quickly went to freshen up and get ready for the day. He came out in towel and looking at his reflection in mirror he chuckled remembering his shona's reaction when she first saw him in just towel. Her innocence and cuteness makes him fall for her a little more everyday! He quickly got ready and looked at his phone which did not had enough battery to even last till afternoon so removing the charger he took it downstairs along with his phone.

He walked down shuffling his hair and setting it properly with his fingers. He looked all dapper in a maroon tee with torn look at the waist end with a ripped blue jeans. His week old stubble making him look sexy as hell.

He reached downstairs where others were waiting and settled with them on dining table.

Manik: *to Raj* Umm dad.. *Raj looked at him* Oberoi's how are they as a client? I mean I know you have worked with them and I have got deal offer from them but I just wanted to consult you as I have heard mixed reviews about them in market.

Raj: Oberoi's are reliable in the work they do and supplies they provide but their timings are a bit.. so if your deal is not deadline specific then they will be good to work with and build business relations!

Manik: *nodding* Thanks dad!

Raj: No worries!

Manik: And...

Nyo: *irritated* Bas haan... enough! How many times I have said that no work talks on dinning table?

Manik made a bad face making Cabir snigger.

Manik: *murmuring* Sale badi hasi aa rahi hai? Teri pol kholu kya?

Cabir: *shrugging* Konsi pol?

Manik: *smirking* Wahi... raat ko Navya ki room mai jana and ghar se chup chup ke nikalna?

Cabir: *sitting straight* Nahi bhai I am not laughing see!

Manik: Good for you!

Cabir: Waise mom, Navya bata rahi thi aapne usse sundays yaha spend karne ko bola hai, kyu?

Nyo: Kyu matlab? She is excited to come too toh tu toh bichme bol hi mat and meri bahu hai, I wanna spend some time with her too... waise bhi ye ladko se bhare ghar me na mai bore ho chuki hu... mujhe bhi toh company chahiye!

Raj: *flirtily* Haww darling mere hote huye tum bore kaise ho gayi? Chalo room mai, I will entertain you!

Nyo blushed amd pushed Raj slightly while Manbir smirked.

Manik: Ahem ahem dad... hum yahi hai!

Raj: *pissed at the interuption* Haa toh? Tu chota bacha hai kya? Khud ka bacha hone ki umar hogayi hai teri so ab kya sharmana?

Manik bit his lower lips to hide the slight red hue covering his cheeks and looked here and there while others preferred to laugh.

Cabir: *laughing* Haa haa khudke bache hone hai phir bhi apne bacho ki maa pai chila ta hai!

Nyo: Kya matlab?

Manik hit his foot on Cabir's glaring while Cabir gave a sorry look for spitting it out!

Cabir: Mom kuch nahi woh toh bas aise hi bol diya..

Nyo: *sternly* Cabu...

Cabir gave a sorry look to Manik and told Nyo about Manan fight before he left for London. At the end both Ranika were glaring at Manik and he was looking down finding for a rescue.

Raj: *disappontedly* Manik how can you shout at my princess woh bhi so rudely? This wasn't expected from you!

Nyo: Chodiye na Raj... kisse samjha rahe hai aap, yeh apne gusse mai kaha kuch dekh ta hai phir chahe samne wale ko hurt hi kyu na ho haina?

Manik: Mom Dad, I am sorry! I apologised with her too and she forgave me too...

Nyo: *glaring* Just because your wife is lenient with you doesn't mean you dominate her..

Manik: What? Dominate? Mom yaar aap kya bol rahe ho? I dont dominate her.. you can ask her if you dont believe me! I love her, how can..

Before he could continue his phone rang and looking at the caller ID he smiled and said excuse me to others before picking up afterall it was his shona's call.

Manik: *on phone* Hello!

Nandini: *with her chirpy voice* Good morning hubby!

Manik: Good morning Nandu!

Nandini: *cutely* Ehm Nandu nahi... call me bacha pleaseee

Manik looked at others who were looking at him only... he gave an unbelievable look to them seeing their keen faces hearing his convo.

Manik: *in mind* Uff this is the first time she is asking me to call her bacha by herself but damn wrong timing jaan! And upar se ye meri family ko dekho, kaise ghur rahe hai... such a besharam family I have got! *to Nandu* Abhi nahi baad mai! Waise how are you feeling now? Still weakness?

Nandini: *bad face* Baad mai kyu? Mujhe abhi sunna hai... I asked you pehli baar and you dont say it!

Manik became upset seeing he cant fulfill her wish and was about to get up to talk from away when Raj pulled him down. He gave a what look when Raj just shrugged making Manik annoyed.

Manik: *to all such that Nandu can hear too* Kya hai aap logo ko? Aise kyu taad rahe ho jaise ki mai koi apni secret girlfriend se baat kar raha hu? Sharam karo aise koi couple ki baate sunta hai kya? Woh bhi apne bahu-bete ki?

Raj: *shrugging* Hume sharam nahi ati!

Cabir: And woh kya hai na bhai... aapko kabhi bhabhi ke saath baat karte nahi suna so its fascinating.. I mean your expressions, your smile and all!

Manik: *with a what face* Seriously? Pagal hogaye ho?

Nandini can hear the conversation and she understood why he cant call her bacha right now. She covered her mouth to stop her giggles which were ready to burst seeing his helpless situation. Raj snatched his phone and kept it on speaker.

Raj: Hello princess! How are you beta?

Nandini: Papa I am good... much better! Aap kaise ho? Aur Nyo maa and Cabu bhai?

Nyo: Hum yahi hai princess! The phone is on speaker! Waise I am very upset with you!

Nandini: Maine kya kiya Nyomaa?

Nyo: Tune iss khote ko itni asani se maaf kar diya! Aise kaise! Ye changi gal nai hai puttar! Isse toh na baat hi nahi karni chahiye thi tujhe! Bada aya meri beti pe chilane wala!

Manik made a bad face whereas Nandini was confused. She guessed Nyo was talking about Manik but on what situation she didnt know.

Nandini: Hua kya hai Nyo maa? Aap kab ki baat kar rahe ho?

Nyo: Isne tujhpe London ane se pehle chilaya tha na, wahi! Lekin ek minute, konsi matlab? Ye hamesha chilata hai?

Manik: *frustrated* Mom usne aisa kab bola?

Nandini: *rolling her tongue in her mouth mischievously* Aap toh rehne hi do Manik! Nyo maa mujhe na aapse shikayat karni chahiye thi pehle hi..

Nyo: *glaring at Manik who was shocked while Raj and Cabir were sniggering seeing his state* Kya kiya isne?

Nandinu: Ye na hamesha mujhe daant te rehte hai, always!

Manik: Ha toh mai tumhare liye hi daant ta hu, you are very careless about your health!

Nandini: Oh really aap toh bada care karte hai apni health ka? And bhul gaye uss din shopping karne gaye the waha bhi daant ta tha... are shopping se yaad aya, Nyo maa, aapko gifts ache lage?

Nyonika frowned while Manik bit his tongue as he is gone now for sure!

Nyo: Gifts? Konse gifts?

Nandini: Kya? Manik ne aapko gifts nahi diye? Mujhe pata tha, inka na sara kaam aisa hi hai and then he calls me careless! Aapko nahi diya matlab kissi aur ko bhi nahi diya hoga!

Nyo: *smirking* Deta toh tab na jab ghar ata.. yeh mahashay 3 din se ghar nahi aya tha, aur na jane kitne meals bhi skip kiye coz tiffin toh waisa ka waisa hi ghar ata tha most of the days!

Nyo smirked coz she knew that now his son is gone for sure! Nandini becomes mini monster of her monster when it comes to his health!

Nandini: *fuming* What? Manik what is this? You always replied to my text saying you ate and all? So you lied with me? You just wanna play with me? Because I am not there, you can lie so easily right? So now baat mat kijiye, aap mujhse!

Saying this she said bye to Ranika and Cabir and hanged up!

Nyo: Aur na hi mujhse! *Manik made a crying face to Nyo who smirked more* Your puppy face mere aage nahi chalega... ye teri dusri maa ko pighlata hai, mujhe nahi!

Voice from behind: Lagta hai meri burai ho rahi hai!

All looked back and seeing the person Manik stood up and hugged her tight!

Manik: *whining like a baby* Dekho na Ishimaa, aaj sab daant rahe hai mujhe! No one loves me!

Ishita: Tu chod na in logo ko Manu, I love you na! That's enough!

Manik hugged her again with a smile only to be pulled back and pushed by Cabir who hugged Ishita!

Ishita: *laughing* Cabu, bachey kaisa hai?

Cabir: As usual bhukha... itna drama karte hai yeh log, khane hi nahi dete!

All laughed while Manik hit his head. Ishita looked at Raj on dining table in casuals and exclaimed.

Ishita: Raj bhai aap ready nahi huye? Raman gussa hoge coz aap logo ki meeting hai na.. he is just on call outside!

Raj: Shit, mai bhul gaya! Ye zarur bhadke ga! I'll go and get ready!

He rushed inside while Nyo left after giving Ishita a hug saying she will also get ready! Raman came in and both Manbir met him when Manik spoke.

Manik: *hesitantly* Umm.. papa, Ishimaa if you both are not in hurry, mujhe baat karni thi.. about Nandini!

Raman: Princess ke bare mai, kya hua?

Manik: Aap dono betho toh pehle!

Manik made them sit on the couch and told everything that happened in last few days. First they panicked but Manik calmed them down. Soon Raj and Raman left to office whereas Nyonika and Ishita left for NGO. Cabir was about to leave as well when his phone rang.

Cabir: *gaining Manik's attention* Haa Dhruv bol.. What?... Yes we are coming... Yes he is with me.. Ok!

Manik: Kya hua?

Cabir: Chal raaste mai bata ta hu!

They both settled in the car and were on their way to Vedant house.

Cabir: Somehow Harshad's news got leaked in media that he is arrested and Alya saw it and fell unconscious. Dhruv was very panicked and has called us there.

Manik was shocked and was very scared for Alya as she is no less than a sister to him. Soon both reached and rushed inside only to see doctor coming out of the room where Dhruv and Mukti were waiting.

Dhruv: Doctor how is my wife? Woh thik toh hai na? And our baby?

Doctor: Mr Vedant your wife and baby is fine for now but complications in her pregnancy has increased. Keep her happy and no more shocks please otherwise baby ko bachana mushkil hojayega.. these are the medicines! Take care!

He handed a prescription and Cabir left him to the door.

Manik: Buddy I am sorry, I really dont know how the news is leaked!

Mukti: Matlab you knew as well?

Dhruv: Mukti me, buddy and Cabir was the one who helped police in getting him caught.

Mukti: But why? I mean achanak se?

Manik: He blackmailed Nandini that he has a clip of her changing in trial room which he can leak if I dont back out from a deal coz he knew Nandini is my friend and I will bend down in front of him but its all sorted now except Alya. Please dont tell all this to her, she will be very guilty for no reason which is not good for her and her baby!

Mukti: What the hell? That bastard! Choti theek hai?

Cabir: She is fine, aaj subah hi baat hui hamari!

Soon all went in and saw Alya getting into sense so rushed to her. All tried different ways to cheer her up and got succeeded in the end. They were spending time when Manik's phone rang and he excused himself leaving the room.

Manik: *smirking looking at his phone* Shona cant stay with out me.. abhi toh bol rahi thi I wont talk aur ab call kar rahi hai! *he picked up* Hello!

Nandini: *angrily* Manik what is this?

Manik: *scratching his head* Ab maine kya kar diya?

Author's note: Hey guys how's the update!

Some people wanted to see their normal life so here I am doing so!

Pls vote if you liked it, drop long inline comments and follow me!
Silent readers, it won't take long to press that star button so pls do!
No targets! Only genuine votes and comments!
Lots of love from Vaish!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro