78. She has a boyfriend!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello peeps!!!

Back with a bang! As promised exams finished on Saturday and here I am with a long part. Jeez more than 3500 words.. hope you like it!!

I know I lost many readers but guys I cant help it, afterall exams are more important! But it feels good to be back!

Happy reading! 💓

Next morning,
Malhotra Mansion,
Nandini already woke up early and got out of his arms with great difficulty as he always holds her like she would run away from him in sleep. She saw him frowning and immediately a smile formed on her face. She bend down and creasing his head lightly, pecked his forehead. She then tiptoed to her room without disturbing Abhi and went to the washroom to take shower and came out in a lilac off shoulder dress, her heart chain and big silver hoop earrings.

After she was ready, she again went to Naksh's room to wake up Manik but then seeing him sleeping so peacefully she didnt wish to wake him up. Before she was going to wake him up and tell him to sleep in their room again but now seeing him sleeping so soundly, she knew Manik wont be able to sleep again without her so she dropped the idea and decided that if anyone would ask then he will just make up an excuse. She left the room, went to kitchen, instructed the butler about what to make in breakfast and went to the temple in house to pray. After praying, she went to the room she was supposed to sleep in and woke up Naira who after a lot of tantrums woke up and went to freshen up.

On the other side, Manik woke up and patting the bed beside him sighed. He shook his head in disbelief and got up.

Manik: Krishnaji.. ye ladki bhi na, chain nahi hai isko. Ab toh mai usse do min akele mai baat bhi nai karsakta coz koi usse akela chodta hi nahi.. ughh!

His phone rang and he received it seeing its Khushi but after hearing her he panicked. He completely forgot about a meeting which is at 9.30 which means he need to reach by 9 atleast to check on presentation and right now it was already 8. He quickly rushed out to his room, took a quick shower, got ready in formals but groaned in frustration as he couldn't find all of his things. He went to Nandini's room to see Nandini, Alya and Neha doing some work while Naira was getting ready which annoyed him more as coz of Neha and Alya now he cant even ask for her help.

Manik: Naira..

This gained everyone's attentiom towards him and Nandini looked at him with a frown seeing his tensed posture.

Naira: Ha bhaiyu?

Manik: *looking at Nandini* Naira please meri grey tie dhundh do.. mil nahi rahi and mujhe 8.45 ko nikalna hai..meeting hai!

Naira looked at Manan turn by turn before nodding at Manik. He left the room while Nandini stood up on pretence of taking something from the dressing table and whispered to Naira.

Nandini: *whispering* Second drawer on the left of his dressing table mirror.

Naira nodded and left from there while Nandini told the other two that she will check on the breakfast who nodded at her. She rushed to kitchen murmuring complaints to her Ayiappa about her hubby dearest and his lack of memory.

Nandini: *to butler* What the hell? Aap ne ye abhi tak nahi kiya? Maine kabse bol rakha hai.. chaliye hatiye mai karti hu aap juice banayiye..

She quickly wore an apron and started chopping veggies. Navya who saw her shouting at a butler came in to talk to her.

Navya: Kya hua Nandu? Why so angry today missy?

Nandini: Tumhara bhai na ekdum bhulakad hai.. he surely would have forgotten that he has an early morning meeting.. ab breakfast ke liye bhi nai rukege.. ouch!

Navya: Shit your finger.. its bleeding! Come here..

She took her to the wash basin and made her clean her finger under cold water and then added some turmeric powder on it.

Nandini: Navya kuch nahi hai chotu sa cut hai.. let me cook!

Navya: What no.. I am cooking!

Nandini: *sighing* You can cook for others Navya but I need to make omelette quickly and pack for your bhai.. kuch nahi hai hato tum!

Nandini started working and Navya stopped arguing knowing how stubborn Nandini is when it comes to her loved one's health and she started helping her.

On the other side, Manik rushed downstairs to see Mukti setting up the table while Alya, Dhruv, Arya and Cabir were sitting on the dinning table. He got disappointed as he wont be able to see her before leaving but he has no other option.

Manik: Guys I am leaving! See you all in evening..

Mukti: Manik breakfast toh karle..

Manik: Mukti meeting ke baad office mai karlunga.. abhi I am running late so bye!

Manik left while Nandini who heard this rushed from the kitchen door to the side garden and then to the side garage where cars are parked. She reached there to see Manik igniting the car and ran and knocked on his window. He smiled brightly seeing her and immediately rolled his window down only to frown as she was huffing by now coz she ran from the back door to the front.

Manik: Shona why did you run?

She took a deep breath and gave him a roll wrapped in aluminium foil and a travel mug.

Nandini: This is omelette rolled in here and this is your coffee. Signal pe ruko tab kha lena.. empty stomach pe aap gussa zyada hote ho.

Manik: Thank you!

Nandini: *smiling and setting his hair falling on his forehead* Drive safely.. no meeting is more important than you!

Manik nodded while she bend and gave him a kiss on his cheek and moved away waving at him. He too waved at her and igniting the engine zoomed off. Nandini turned back to see Cabir, who came to go to a small meeting, smiling seeing the so much in love couple.

Nandini: *smiling and nodding in disbelief* Your brother is seriously a child!

Cabir chuckled while Nandini waving him a bye too left to the back door and back into the kitchen. By the time Nandini came to the dining room, everyone were there waiting for her as they thought she had some work in the kitchen and Navya informed them that she will be here soon so no one went to call her. She was about to sit on the chair when Abhi stopped her.

Abhi: Baby doll...

Nandini: Ji bhai?

Abhi: Come here! *she frowned but walked to him whereas he too got up* Show me your hand!

Now Nandini understood why he called her and grew nervous as she knows what will follow. She was few minutes ago thanking her Ayiappa that Manik didnt see the cut on her finger but how can she forget that Ayiappa loves to put her in trouble. She forwarded her right hand as the cut was on the left making him glare at her. Everyone else were looking at the brother sister duo with confusion except Navya who tapped her forehead and rolled her eyes.

Abhi: Other one! *she looked at him and made a puppy face but he made a stern face and pulled her second hand* Shit how did this happen? And its bleeding so much and what did you do? Just put haldi? Are you mad? Who told you to work even after you have a cut? Seriously you are so careless Nandu! Mahesh (Butler) first aid box lao!

Nandini: Bhai thats not needed.. utna bhi bada cut nahi hai!

She was apprehensive beacuse if Abhi keeps the bandage than it will be easily visible to Manik and she will have to hear the lecture Abhi gave once again from Manik.

Abhi: Shut your mouth and sit!

He made her sit on the chair making her pout and he sat on his knees while wiping her wound with antiseptic wash which stinged making her hiss. He looked at her and then looking down blew on her wound. He then applied antibacterial cream and kept the bandaid on it. Others were admiring his care especially Mukti and she now knew why he was so angry at her and decided to fix it soon.

Nandini: Hogaya? Offo bhai you worry too much! Ab can we eat? See everyone is waiting.

Abhi looked at everyone and then to her and bodded. He pulled a chair next to her and filling her plate started feeding her making her smile widely whereas others too started eating while Nandini in between asking Abhi to eat too. After they were done, she hugged Abhi tight and he too smiling hugged her back. She whispered something which was only heard by Abhi.

Nandini: I missed this bhai!

Abhi: *whispering back* I miss you too at home!

They broke the hug and everyone got back to work as they had very little time and a lot of work to do. Most of the clothes has reached by now, the guest were already given invitations, the major problem was that gifts for the close relatives were yet to be packed along with sweets which didnt reach yet. Dhruv had gone to collect sweets from the shop while the ladies were in living room working on the gifts and some other bits and bobs when Abhi came there.

Abhi: Uhh Mukti.. *Mukti looked at him immediately* Woh I wanted to talk to you... alone!

Alya: Ohho.. jiju.. alone and all haa? Wow Abhi!

Naira: *smiling sheepishly* Aap toh bade hi romantic nikle bhai..

Neha: *smirking* But thoda wait hi karlete, hum konsa usse pakad ke rakhne wale the..

Abhi looked here and there feeling embarrassed whereas Mukti smiled shyly.

Navya: *shocked* Wait a min.. Matarani, did I just see Mukti, the tomboy of the group, blushing? Thats something new! Wahh Abhi kya jadu kiya hai tumne..

Mukti: *standing up* Ok shut up guys!

Nandini: *teasingly* Wow bhabhi so quick.. ha ha ab toh jaldi hogi hi aakhir bhai ka bulava jo aya hai..

Mukti looked at her pleadingly to stop teasing whereas all laughed and Mukbhi turned to leave immediately. But before going, Abhi looked back at Nandini feeling nervous to which she smiled and blinked her eyes showing him a thumbs up. As soon as they left Nandini's phone rang making her look at it to see its Manik. She looked above to see and cleared her throat.

Nandini: Umm excuse me!

Neha: Kon hai Nandu? You can talk here too right?

Nandini: Umm.. woh mai haan.. actually its Nyo maa and she told me to check something in morning which I forgot so I have to check and then call her back.

Saying this Nandini hurried away making Naira and Navya stiffled their giggles as Navya, who was sitting next to Nandini, immediately saw the caller Id and signalled Naira. Nandini moved a bit away and picked up the call while walking upstairs.

Nandini: *whispering* Hello Mani!

Manik: *checking whom he called* Hello Nandu?

Nandini: Yh its me only!

Manik: What happened to your voice? Subah toh theek tha..

Nandini: *talking normal as she reached away* Haa woh kuch nahi sab the waha so had to talk in hushed voice waise kya baat hai Mr Malhotra.. 2 ghante mai biwi ki yaad aagayi?

Manik: Yaad toh har waqt ati hai but meri biwi phone uthati hai kya?

Nandini: Haww maine kab aapka call nahi uthaya?

Manik: Oh please pichle 1 hafte se 3 calls nahi ithaye..

Nandini: *shaking her head in disbelief* You are seriously counting? And you know it was because of circumstances.. and phir thodi der mai mai call bhi toh karti hu..

Manik: I know baba.. I was just kidding and tum toh baat ko serious maan gayi.. hadh hai! Whats wrong with you nowadays? Where is my bubbly bacha?

Nandini: *pouting sadly* Do you mean to say I have changed? That means you wont love me like before.

Manik: *chuckling* Kaise pyaar na karu meri jaan se? Tum batao will your love ever decrease for me?

Nandini: *nodding in a no even though he cant see* Never!

Manik: Toh fir? *smirking* Waise you want me to show my love? You know I can convince Abhi to sleep in Naksh bhai's room tonight..

Nandini: *blushing* Manik you are becoming more shameless day by day..

Manik: Compliment accepted my blushing queen!

Nandini: *diverting the topic* How was your meeting?

Manik: *chuckled knowing her intention* It went well and before you ask something else.. I ate that breakfast but did you eat? I really dont trust you on this matter..

And he was back to his caring mode. Ofcourse if Nandini Manik Malhotra is strict when it comes to his health then Manik Malhotra is no less in taking her care and making her feel blessed always.

Nandini: *excitedly ignoring his last line* Mani you know bhai fed me today just like old times.. I was so happy!

Manik: *admiring her* Wow thats nice, had brother sister time after long huh?

Nandini: Yess but I am missing Appa so much aapko pata hai before marriage whenever bhai would feed me, Appa would whine that he didnt get the chance and he would also feed me double. *she giggled*

Manik: *smiling* Only two more days bacha then you will be with him and make him pamper you so much then! So tell me what were you doing now?

Nandini: Nahi kuch nahi bas thode bohot kaam pending hai wo sab.. aap bataiye?

Manik: I just finished a meeting and then subah se humne baat nahi ki thi so I felt restless so called you.. now that I have talked with you I will be able to concentrate on work

Nandini: *smiling* Bohot kaam hai kya?

Manik: Nahi bas thoda sa hi baki hai so by lunch I will be home!

Nandini: Ji

Manik: *thinking something* Nandini mai aa raha hu so raaste se kuch kaam ho toh mujhe bol do, saves your time.

Nandini: *biting her lip* Kaam toh hai woh actually jewellers ke yaha se kuch jewellery wash karne ko di thi wo lani hai but receipt ke bina aapko denge nahi wo so I have to go..

Manik: Nahi its fine... Daas Uncle ke yaha di thi na? He knows Murthys and Malhotras well.. dont worry mai le aunga!

Nandini: Oki, thanks!

Manik: Shut up! Waise meri packing Shona?

Nandini: *sighing* Wahi soch rahi hu mai bhi.. kaise karu hamare room mai jake.. meri bhi pending hai coz kuch saaman room mai hai, pata nahi kaise hoga?

Manik: Relax baccha we will find a way dont worry!

Nandini: *giggling* Aap ho fir mujhe worry kyu karna hubby!

Manik: Exactly!

Nandini: I love you baby!

Manik: I love my baccha too!

They laughed and bid bye. She realised while talking she reached balcony on the first floor. She turned only for her eyes to get wide seeing Arya standing there.

Nandini: *in mind* Ayiappa I hope isne kuch suna na ho but his expression says a different story.

Arya: *sternly* Who was it Nandini?

He is always as protective of Nandini as any other brother even though they are friends and always fight like cats and dogs.

Nandini: What? Kya bol raha hai?

Arya: Phone pe kon tha Nandini? Whom were you talking to?

Nandini: Ar..Arya tum ky..kyu puch rahe h..ho?

Arya: So you are in a relationship?

Nandini: Na..nahi toh..

Arya: *a bit loudly* Stop lying Nandini Murthy! I heard you say I love you! Who the fuck is this baby of yours and why are you hiding?

Nandini: *she got scared and immediately looked down* Arya wo..woh mai b..batane h..hi wali t..thi.

Arya: Kab? Is he a bad guy that you felt the need to hide it from us?

Nandini: *snapping her head at him* He can never be bad! Dont ever say that!

Arya: *shouting* Then why the hell did you hide?

Nandini flinched with his loud noise and tears formed in her eyes. No one has ever talked so loudly with her. By now Abhi and Mukti came out of Mukti's room and rushed hearing Arya's loud voice.

Abhi: Arya kya hua? *his eyes turned to Nandini and he immediately rushed to her* Shit Doll.. why are you crying? Shh shant hojao.. *sternly* Why the hell are you scaring her Arya?

Arya: Ask her Abhi.. she freaking has a boyfriend and is hiding from everyone!

Mukti: *gasped* What?

Nandini: *crying* Bhai mai.. woh I am sorry!

Abhi: *hugging her* Shh.. calm down doll! You dont need to apologise! *turning to Arya* I know she is in a relationship!

Arya: What the hell Abhi you know and you didnt tell us? Did you check the guy's background?

Nandini looked at Abhi who was in fix and she didnt want to put him in this situation so she wiped her tears and building some courage she spoke up.

Nandini: Look Bhabhi, Arya.. I am sorry! I know I hid it from you people but I have a strong reason which I cannot say right now. *joining her hand* All I do right now is request you both to give me some time and not share this with anyone.. I am not ready to answer the questions right now neither can I make you meet my guy right now so please understand.

(I know many of you have questions why Nandini is not revealing then the reason is that doctor has told them not to give Alya any shocks and also Mukti shares everything with Alya and Manan dont want their relationship to be affected. About Arya, Nandini had promised before marriage only that she will reveal to her friends when Manik reveals to his. Lastly, she cant say anything suddenly without talking with Manik. I hope its clear!)

She looked at both of them expectantly. Mukti smiled and coming forward, took her into the hug.

Mukti: I am sorry too choti! Take your time! You'll always have my support!

Nandini smiled and thanked her not asking the reason for her sorry as she knew and didnt wanted to bring it up anymore. She then looked at Arya who was not convinced so she went forward and held his hands in hers.

Nandini: Aru I know you are not angry but just scared for me. I can understand! But trust me Aru he is not bad at all, infact I cannot find a better guy then him for me. He is my life now and I am nothing without him. I dont think I need to tell you the importance of a soulmate.. you already know. Please just trust me on this!

She calls him Aru whenever she desperately wants him to agree to something and it was there promise to each other that whenever they call each other Aru or Nanu then they must agree to what the others are saying. But they can not use it often, its a very rare thing which makes it precious for them.

Arya: *sighing* He must be really special that you are using this Aru weapon! *he chuckled and she too smiled and nodded* Ok I trust you but any thing wrong that guy does, you will come and say it to me and I will break his bones.. promise?

Nandini: Nandini promise! *hugging him* Thank you!

He patted her head while Mukbhi were looking at them with a smile, side hugging each other. After a while, everyone were in the living room waiting for Manik and Cabir for lunch as both of them were on their way to home. Nandini was trying her best to be normal in front of others because all she wanted at this moment was Manik. Mukti, though didnt know her turmoil, held her hand providing her the much needed support. Soon Manik and Cabir came, they went to freshen up and then joined everyone for lunch.

Manik looked at Nandini's dull face and frowned. She was looking down and it made him worried. She wasnt even looking at him so he hit her foot from under the table lightly making her look at him. He with his eyes asked her what's wrong but she smiled lightly and nodded in a no making his frown deeper but he dropped the topic seeing everyone here. After lunch with Nandini eating very little, they all dispersed to complete their packing. Nandini was talking with Alya and Dhruv as their packing was mostly done when Manik thought of something.

Manik: Umm Nandini.. *she looked at him* Can you please help me in packing? I dont know how to neither does Naira and mom yaha hai nahi! Baki sab bhi busy hai..

Alya: Manik should I help?

Manik: No Alu I dont want to tire you thats why I asked Nandu..

Nandini: Yes Alu di, you should rest. Kal full day you wont get that much rest. I will help him.

Alya nodded and Manan left towards their room. Manik entered first and Nandini followed. He locked the door and holding her hand, brought her inside. Before he could say anything she hugged him tight while he frowned.

Manik: Shona what's wrong?

Nandini: Manik can you please hold me tight?

Without saying anything further he hugged her tight while she too snuggled her head in his chest feeling peace. She made the hug tighter and tighter making him more worried. He pulled her up holding her waist and kept her feet on his. He then walked both of them to the bed and sat on the edge with her on his lap but she still didnt loosen her grip. He sighed and tried to move her but she was not ready making him give in and caress her hair.

Manik: Bacha.. what's wrong? Kisi ne kuch kaha? Ya maine kuch kiya? I have seen you dull throughout lunch.. please tell me!

Author's note: Hey guys! How's the update?

Honestly, nervous with this update.. if you dont like please bear with me, I am just back from exam period!

So from last update, I got to know many of you dislike Mukti but guys she is not a bad character.. she just made a mistake like we all do and it was just how her character is.. a little bit impulsive! I hope after this update you guys would dislike her less! 🤞🤞

What do you think happened to Nandini?

I will try my best to be regular guys but if I cant please dont burst on me coz even though exams are over my studies have not.. I still have a massive project left which is worth a whole semester.

Pls vote if you liked it, drop long inline comments and follow me!
Silent readers, it won't take long to press that star button so pls do!
Lots of love from Vaish!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro