85. Seven Vows

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was night time and all were back to their respective rooms for much-needed rest for the day was chaos filled with guest and relatives. Manik was in his room working on his laptop. Yes, he wasn't in her room yet owing to his work and on the other hand, his wife was impatiently waiting for him.

Nandini: *roaming in the room* Manik bhi na, kaha reh gaye.. phone bhi nahi utha rahe. Kahi hamari fights ki wajah se toh nahi? No no, he must be busy and unka phone kahi chod diya hoga ya silent pe hoga. But... he is usually in my room at this time. Jake dekhu kya? Wahi karti hu.

She immediately wore a cardigan and took next day's clothes in a shopping bag as she thought that if she gets caught tomorrow morning while leaving his room at least in regular clothes she can make up an excuse as oppose to nightwear.

Here in Manik's room, he finished with his work and closed his laptop. He was keeping the laptop in the bag when a knock disturbed him making him frown. He was already eager to meet his shona and now someone is knocking on the door which means making him late more than he actually is. He nevertheless went and opened to the door only to be surprised.

Manik: Shona tum..

Nandini: Ha main kisi aur ko expect kar rahe the aap? Now let me in before anyone sees me..

He nodded his head in disbelief but moved aside letting her in and closed the door after she entered. He was going to say something but before he could, she held his hand and dragged him to bed.

Nandini: Sit!

Manik: Why?

Nandini made an annoyed face making him sigh and he sat on the bed.

Nandini: Aise nahi.. fold your legs na..

Manik: *unsure* Ooookkk..

He did so and her next move surprised him. She laid on the bed and kept her head on his lap while snuggling to his tummy.

Manik: Shona ye..

Nandini: Mani.. let's just take a break from the bickering, please..

Manik smiled hearing her cute request and bending down he kissed her forehead. He then started caressing her hair making her sigh.

Nandini: *pouting* Aap mere room mai aye kyu nahi?

Manik: *playing with her earing* Kyu my bacha missed me?

Nandini: *nodding* Dher sara!

She tried to stretch her hand showing how much but she couldn't coz of the position she was sleeping making her pout. He chuckled and bending down pecked her pout.

Manik: Its ok love, I understood! Woh actually I had some office work so was doing that fir mai aane hi wala tha but aap aagayi, meri jaan.

He rubbed her nose with his nose making her giggle. She held his hand, entwined her fingers with his and kissed the back of his hand.

Nandini: Sab theek hai office mai? Aap worried the na ane se pehle.

Manik: Ha.. I mean abhi tak toh sab theek hi hai.. hopefully age bhi aisa ho.

Nandini: Don't worry aisa hi hoga.

Manik: Ab meri lucky charm ne bol diya toh aisa hi hoga.

Nandini just smiled and snuggled more into him.

Manik: Waise why is my bacha behaving so cosy cosy?

That was actually a word Nandini said once they were cuddling and he had laughed so hard but then seeing her mood getting off he asked what she meant and she said it means when they are snuggling a lot its cosy cosy.

Nandini: I was missing your warmth. I though aap mujhse naraz hai because aaj hum pura din fight kar rahe the.. *holding her ear* I am sorry!

Manik: *removing her hand* Humne kab fight ki? That all was just to show others that we are not a couple and to avoid that PDA things na?

She looked up at him frowning not understanding his reasoning. He winked at her and she giggled.

Nandini: *sitting up* Nice reasoning.

Manik: Kya hua? Uth kyu gayi?

She held his hand and indicated him to lie down making him understand. He laid on the left side of the bed and she too slept beside him on the right keeping her head on his chest.

Nandini: Because I would have slept like that fir aap toh uthate nahi and khud ki back mai pain la dete.

She yawned and he pecked her head. They heard a knock making her stand up in a jerk and tap her forehead.

Nandini: Offo mai toh bhul hi gayi..

Manik: What? And ye door pe kon aya hoga? Let me check.

Nandini: Nahi it's ok I'll get it.

Before he could say anything, she was off the bed rushing yo the door. She opened the door to see a room service guy, with a tray. She thanked him and closing the door came back to bed with the tray.

Manik: When did you order this?

Nandini: *shrugging her shoulder* Room se hi! *forwarding the bowl* Another ice cream date..

Manik: *chuckling* 4th I think..

Nandini: Yup! *bad face* Manik are we seriously going to be that couple who counts their dates too? Hum itne vele hai kya?

Manik: *kissing her cheek* Not exactly but icecream dates are our thing I guess!

Nandini also chuckled and then dipped her finger in her mint chocolate chip ice cream and licked it moaning at its taste whereas he too savoured his tiramisu flavoured ice cream. She took a spoon from hers and forwarded to him making him shake his head in a no while she suppressed her giggles. He hates this flavour. She pouted at him and made a crying face and he sighed and ate it making her laugh more at his bad face. They soon finished their ice creams with loads of her tantrums of making him eat hers and his cribbing. They again laid back on the bed while she was constantly yawning while talking.

Manik: Tired?

Nandini: Hmm.. but I also wanna talk.

Manik: But I wanna sleep.

Nandini: Haww, aapki wife ke saath baat karna bhi nahi pasand aapko, neend usse zyada important hai?

Manik: *smiling teasingly* Ha of course!

She wrapped his hands around her as she lied on top of him.

Nandini: I know you are saying this coz I am tired.

Manik: Dang.. I hate it that you can read me so well..

Nandini: I thought you would be used to it by now.

Manik: Hmm ab bohot baate ho gayi.. sleep bacha, tomorrow is going to be equally tiring.

Nandini: *kissing his cheek* Good night! Love you!

Manik: Sweet dreams jaana! Love you too!

Nandini: I love all your different endearments Mani...

Manik: Thank you, but I very well know what you are trying to do.. you are trying to bring up another topic so that we can continue the talk.. *she made a bad face* What do you think only you know me well?

Nandini: Kitni baate karte ho so jao.

She closed her eyes snuggling in his neck and he smiled pecking her temple and slept caressing her hair. Next day they were back to the bickering couple as Nandini thought to follow Manik's logic of showing not so PDA couple and Manik regretted giving that logic to her. Next morning Manik woke up to be found alone on the bed. He sat and stretched himself and checking the washroom and balcony, he sighed and picked up his phone to call her.

Manik: *grumpily* Kaha ho aap?

Nandini: Woah good morning to you to grumpy hubby!

Manik: Hmm...

Nandini: *sighing* Mani Sorry! Woh mujhe kuch kaam tha so I had to leave the room.

Manik: Itni subah?

Nandini: Ha woh there was an important surgery going on in London and uska recording live tha so I wanted to see it because I wouldn't get the chance again.

Manik: *yuck face* Oh toh dekh liya subah subah khoon?

Nandini: *giggling* Yes I saw a beautiful heart beating in the surgeon's hand. Made my morning!

Manik: *smiling* Heart maniac!

Nandini: Thank you! Waise don't panic if you don't find your laptop, mera yaha hai nahi so I took yours to watch the surgery.

Manik: Hmm ok lekin meri morning kissi ka kya?

Nandini: Baby ko kissi chahiye?

Manik: Yesh!

Nandini: Toh aake le lo, I going to sit with everyone, make an excuse, sneak me out, do whatever you want!

Manik: Are you challenging me?

Nandini: I think I am!

Manik: Fine than wifey, challenge accepted.

They disconnected and Manik got freshen up before going downstairs. There she was sitting with her amms and his nani and laughing. He stood there thinking how to take her aside when a hand was wrapped around his shoulder.

Cabir: Itna mat ghoor teri hi hai lekin yaha kisi ko shak hojayega..

Naira: And bhaiyu aapko room mai enough time nahi milta kya? Are haa milega bhi kaise, alag alag room mai jo rehna hai.. tch tch tch...

Manik: Teri toh..

She ran away being scared making Cabir laugh.

Manik: Tujhe koi aur invitation chahiye kya yaha se dafa hone ka?

Cabir: Oye izzat se baat kar meri shadi hai so tu guest hai yaha...

Manik: Fir toh izzat tujhe karni chahiye na... akhir host hi khatirdari karte hai, chal aa mere na leg pain kar rahe hai daba de..

Cabir: *smirking* Kyu nahi gala bhi daba du? Kal raat icecream khayi hai na, dukh raha hoga..

Manik: *wide eyes* Tujhe kais..

Cabir: Bro, my room is right next to you and when I was returning acter meeting Navya at night, I saw Nandu taking the ice cream from room service guy. But you guys need to be careful, you will get caught.

Manik: *rubbing his temple* Honestly Cabir, it's so stressful for me and especially for her. We do try to be careful but staying away is not an option anymore. I mean after all the long-distance and all..

Cabir: *patting his shoulder* I get it! No worries after Alu's delivery you guys are free! Chal ab apni sadi hui shakal theek kar and chal yaar bohot bhukh lagi hai..

Manik: *laughing and hugging him* Thanks yaar, needed to let it out!

Cabir: *punching his stomach making him wince* Serves you right for saying thanks.

He went away from there while Manik was still smiling. Nandini who saw him hugging Cabir and then later smiling smiled too and stood up to go on dinning table with others. She was walking a bit behind when a hand pulled her. Of course, it was Manik but before he could take her any further they heard a voice.

Voice: Kaha leja raha hai usse Manu?

They both turned to see Nani, dadi and amms standing there trying to hide their smiles. Nandini felt embarrassed and looked down shyly while Manik left her wrist and rubbed his nape. His ears too turned pink.

Manik: Nani woh mai usse dining area tak hi le ja raha tha.

Dadi: Manu, dining table uss taraf kab se hai?

Manik: Woh mai..

Nani: Bahu, tujhe nahi pata dinning area kaha hai?

Nandini jerked her face towards nani hearing her and nodded in response while biting her lower lip. Before they could say anything more she ran away making ladies laugh and Manik too went away. They all sat to have breakfast when Nandini smirked at Manik telling him one try down and he glared at her. After breakfast, the youngsters were sitting when Manik spoke.

Manik: Nandu?

Nandini looked at him raising her eyebrows.

Manik: You borrowed my laptop to see the surgery na, can I have it back? I have some work on it.

Nandini: *amused* Sure Manik, but abhi?

Manik: Ha its urgent abhi yaad aya!

Nandini: Ok! Abhi layi..

Manik: Nooo.. *everyone looked at him* I mean mai bhi chalta hu waha se mere room mai chala jaunga, I have work na. Excuse us guys!

Before anyone could say anything he left to her room and she followed him. As soon as they reached the room, he slammed the door shut and pinning her to the door, smashed his lips on hers. She was expecting this somewhere so she immediately held onto his shoulder. He was sucking her lips vigorously chewing and biting them while she could do much than giving in. He didn't even let her response making her moan in his mouth but he could care less. After feeling satisfied he left her now swollen and red lips while she clung onto him to balance herself. He sighed and pulled her in his embrace and she too hugged him back.

Manik: Challenge completed wifey!

Nandini: And I love you hubby!

He smiled and kissed her temple being in the hug. Rest half of the day went by, they were busy in preparing for the surprised baby shower of Alya. Mukti made her ready by saying it was just a get-together but a formal one. She was surely surprised by the choice of outfit and the amount of makeup Mukti applied on her face but chose to remain silent. She even asked about Dhruv but Mukti made an excuse. As soon as she reached downstairs, Mukti blindfolded her eyes and walked her to the garden ignoring her innumerable pleads. As they reached Dhruv came beside her and Mukti left her. Dhruv opened her blindfold only to have her gasp. Tears made their way in her eyes making everyone worried but she assured its due to happiness. They enjoyed the rest of the afternoon there with lots and lots of singing and dancing around Mumma to be.

The next day started all the wedding rituals of both the couples. All the girls applied mehndi and danced on the beats of the dhol in the late morning whereas the night held a sangeet sandhya where the fun was no less. They all had a blast dancing their hearts out. They all had become so close to each other and fab 5 had got along well with Kartik too. Kartik and Naira were the same as before, always on fight mode. Other couples were all lovey-dovey including our Manan as Nandini after two days of bickering felt pity for her husband and decided to stop harassing him. The next day morning, haldi rasam was carried out with Cabir and Mukti's haldi on one side of resort whereas Abhi and Navya's on the other side and because of this, Nandini was not able to meet Manik so he sneaked into Abhi's haldi on the pretext of being his friend too and stole some moments of romance with his shona without anyone's notice. At night, since the bride and groom can not meet on strict instructions of elders until the marriage, they had a bachelor's and bachelorette party in separate venues.

Next day was the wedding day, both the brides were in a room getting ready with the help of girls.

Navya: Mukti tum nervous ho kya? I said I wasn't before but now I am scared..

Mukti: Ya Navya there is this tingly feeling in my stomach, I can't help it and the thing is I don't even know what I am nervous of? The wedding, the new house, the new life, the new responsibilities or..

Neha: Or?

Mukti: You know the first time..

Nandini, Neha and Alya giggled.

Navya: Even I am scared of first time..

Alya: Seriously Navya, you and Cabir haven't done it even after dating for more than 2 years?

Navya: *blushing* We wanted it to be special.

Nandini: *pinching her cheeks* Aww you are so cute Navu and guys if you both are not ready just tell them they will understand, they love you so they will respect your views and not get upset.

Neha: Ya but I guess boys expect this on first night right? I mean I don't know, *blushing* we did it before so..

Nandini: No Neha not every guy!

Alya: *teasing* You talk as if you are experienced Nandini..

Nandini bit her inner cheeks from stopping herself from blushing.

Neha: Ha waise you look so gorgeous Nandu ki ekad do rishte toh aa hi jayenge. After our dulhans, you are going to be the centre of attraction today kyu Alya?

Alya: Deffo!

Nandini: Guys kuch bhi!

Before she could say more, cousins of Navya and Mukti barged in saying baarat aagayi. Nandini and Neha went downstairs and joined the baarat where all the boys were dancing their hearts out whereas the relatives were confused who is on the bride's side and who is on the groom's side. Soon grooms were made to sit in the two mandaps arranged side by side and brides were called. Then started all the wedding rituals. Amidst this, Manik came and stood next to Nandini and whispered something making her blush.

Manik: Ssss jaan, you look so heavenly, I am totally flat over you!

Nandini: You look handsome too hubby, see ladkiyo ki nazar hi nahi hat rahi aapse..

Manik: Well the only girl whose attention matters to me is complimenting me so I am on cloud nine right now.

They were in their own world when panditji announced the couple to stand up for seven pheras and everyone started to move towards the mandap. They looked ahead but stood behind others and Manik held her hand tightly. As soon as the couples took their first phera, Nandini spoke.

Nandini: I promise to help you achieve your dreams and personal goals amidst all the burden of responsibilities. I would ensure that it does not drop in your priority list.

He immediately looked at her and smiled at the end realising what she is doing and tightened his hold further.

Manik: I promise to respect and value your work equally as mine in fact it holds a higher position than mine in my eyes as it saves lives. That involves helping you in household works whenever you require.

She smiled in appreciation.

Nandini: I promise to never lie, deceive or break your trust because once a trust is broken it can never be mended the same way as it is now and I love the way we trust each other right now.

He pecked her forehead.

Manik: No matter how close we are, everyone needs some personal space. I promise to respect that and give you your personal space. But ha, that does not mean you won't share your problems with me.

She chuckled before nodding.

Nandini: I promise to a good listener to you always. Be your friend with whom you can share anything without having a fear of being judged.

Manik wrapped his hand around her shoulder.

Manik: I promise to never impose my or my family's ideas on you. It may not be an issue now but I promise for it to never be an issue be it any matter from what you talk to what you wear to even starting a family.

She looked at him with teary eyes and a smiling face.

Manan: We promise to cherish each other at every step of the way, to never give up on each other in the toughest of times because we love each other, forever and hamesha.

They both looked at each other and stole a quick peck on each other's lips sealing their promises. ❤

Author's note: Hey guys! So I will end it here today! Let me know how it was!

I did put on message board that it might be short but then got some ideas and added them including the challenge part and baby shower so yes it ended up being the normal size which is more than 3200 words. Lol!

How was the Manan Romance? Guys I am honestly trying to write cute scenes but its not coming to me lately.

How were the seven vows? Modern and hatke enough?

Ignore the typos please!

Pls vote if you liked it, drop long inline comments and follow me!
Silent readers, it won't take long to press that star button so pls do!
Lots of love from Vaish! ❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro