99. Married to you yet again!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The Murthy Villa was full of hustle and bustle. Relatives from distant and close were all busy either chit-chatting or doing arrangements. Some were even hogging the food whilst complaining about it. Oh well, while this was going on in the background.. the princess of the house was in her quiet and peaceful room without any intrusion from relatives sinking the moment in.

Nandini looked at the figure in the mirror and nostalgia hits her hard. She was all ready to be his again in the very same lengha which she wore at her wedding a year ago from today. Her hands were clad in henna the same way as last year. But what has changed is the glow on her face. Having had an arranged marriage at that time, this felt like her love marriage moment and the glow has just tripled on her face. She looked down at her engagement ring and suddenly Manik's proposal came to her mind making her smile even more.

It was their engagement night. Though they wanted a close-knit wedding, their parents denied saying last time Manan had a small wedding so this time it is going to be with full dhum dham. So needless to say, the engagement venue was beautifully decorated with uncountable flowers. The lights sparkled in every corner of the garden. The sound of the music perfectly mingled with the chattering of their 100+ guests. Manan had a dreamy entry together and the cheering of the crowd made them feel like king and queen of the night which they indeed were.

Manan went on stage and the soft melody played in the background. The fireworks started making Nandini look at it in astonishment. She turned to Manik in excitement but gasped looking at him sitting on one knee with a ring box in his hand. Her hands went to her mouth with eyes shining with happy tears making him smile. He took her left hand in his and spoke.

Manik: Mrs Nandini Manik Malhotra!

The guest gasped at him addressing her as such making him chuckle but he continued.

Manik: You are the biggest blessing Krishna ji has given me and probably will ever give. In this day and age, to find a girl so pure as you who not only loves me but adores and respects my family even more than me, is a miracle. You are my miracle. No words of happiness can describe my situation when I dream of you and me holding hands, side by side, growing old together. I want to grow old with you, I want to fall in love yet again while we describe our love story to our grandchildren. And today when we celebrate our one year of togetherness, one year of married life, please grace me with the opportunity of tying the knot with you once again and to be yours once again so that we can celebrate many more ups and downs, many more years together. Will you let me be yours again shona?

Nandini had the widest smile along with tears running down her face. She immediately went to her knees and hugged him tight whispering yes yes yes in his ears which was heard by everyone due to the microphone attached to Manik. Everyone hooted and the couple broke the hug. Manik smiled and wiped her tears which is when she realised she was crying. She stood up along with Manik and hit his shoulder.

Manik: Oww now what did I do?

Nandini: You Malhotra! You made me cry now my makeup would be all smudged and I would look like a ghost in the pictures.

Manik: Seriously? Your makeup is smudge-proof FYI, since you cry so much!

Nandini: *glaring* Chup!

Everyone burst out laughing looking at them making Manan embarrassed as they forgot about the microphone.

Nandini chuckled remembering this when her door was knocked. It was the beautician who brought a nail artist along with her.

Nandini: Oh thank god you came! I was getting worried! Ek toh shadi ke din hi nail chip hona tha. Come in! * they both walked in* Ye dekhlo aap.. can you fix this?

Nandini spoke forwarding her hand which the nail artist started to examine.

Beautician: Ma'am can I take your leave? Navya ma'am and Neha ma'am must be waiting for me.

Nandini: Ya ya please go ahead. And ya thank you!

The beautician welcomed her and went away while the nail artist started to fix the damage.

Nail Artist: Ma'am I must say aapki mehndi bohot achi ayi hai.. kitna dark colour aya hai. Your to-be husband must be crazily in love with you.

Nandini: *smiling widely* That he is.

Nandini remembered how he won her heat once again at their mehndi ceremony.

Nandini sat in the middle of floral arrangements in a beautiful dark blue blouse and colourful lengha. Alya had made her ditch the dupatta which gave it an Indo western look. She looked so pretty that Manik could not keep his eyes off her

Her hands were getting filled with mehndi while their friends and families were singing and dancing, enjoying their hearts out. They all soon joined her to get their mehndi done. The mehndi artist asked her what name to write and she spoke softly.

Nandini: Manik!

Manik: And Ansh!

Nandini's head snapped in their direction making him shrug and sit next to her.

Manik: Agar baat apne loved one ka name likhne ki hai so Manik aur Ansh dono hi Nandini ke hai so dono ka name hona chahiye na.. Aakhi he would have loved you a lot too so dekhna tumhari mehndi with be the darkest shade of maroon!

Nandini smiled in tears and mouthed 'I love you'

Manik: *kissing her forehead* I love you both!

Nandini was brought back to present with the Nail Artist's voice saying it's done. She quickly wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes and smiled at the Nail Artist whispering a thank you. Her door banged open making her jump and look back to see her two besties all dolled up and ready for her wedding.

Nandini: You idiots! Dhire se nahi khol sakte tum dono.

Navya: Whatever

Neha: Show me your nails?

Neha took Nandini's hands in hers and examined her nails.

Neha: Perfect! It's so pretty! *to nail artist* Thank you! Aapka payment mai online transfer kardungi. Aap beautician ko details bhej dena.

Nodding her head the nail artist left.

Navya: Nandu tera bag kaha hai?

Nandini: *pointing in a corner* Par kyu? It's all ready!

Navya: *showing a shopping bag in her hand* Ye rakhna tha.

Nandini: Ye kya hai?

Neha: *smirking* You wanna know?

Nandini nodded innocently when Navya pulled out the content from the bag. Nandini gasped looking at the bright red lingerie in Navya's hand and immediately shoved it back in the bag taken from her.

Nandini: What the hell guys?

Neha: What? Don't you remember? Hum toh Manik jiju ki wish puri kar rahe hai..

Nandini: *blushing* Shut up Neha!

Navya: Why? You don't remember cocktail party night? You want us to make you remember?

Nandini: *wide eyes* No no no.. get out you both now!

Nandini pushed them out of her room even though they struggled and bolted the door. She looked at the red lingerie and palmed her face in embarrassment and shyness.

Manan had decided to go for a cocktail party as neither of them wanted any dance performances or rehearsals. They wanted it natural so they decided to have a party with unlimited drinks, DJ, singers and a dance floor for people to break their legs in.

Nandini had chosen a beautiful purple ball gown with purple mirror work while Manik had chosen a purple and black three-piece suit to compliment her look.

The whole night they all danced their hearts out, got drunk and played all sorts of naughty games since no elders attended this function. Their main motive was to get Manan totally drunk which they were successful too!

Manik: Nanduuuuuuuu....

Nandini: Yes Maniiiiiii.....

Manik: *whispering as if telling a secret* Mujhe pata chal gaya..

Nandini: *whispering back* Kya?

Manik: Tumhare cheeks mai na kuch phas gaya hai.. tabhi they are soooo chubby chubby..

Nandini: What? Hawwwww ab ye kaise nikalenge hum? *crying* Ab mera kya hoga? Kon mujhse shadi karega aise cheeks ke saath

Manik: Areeee tum ro kyu rahi ho? Mai hu na... abhi tumhare cheeks thik kardunga but you have to promise me something in return.

Nandini: *grinning* Done! But Mani kya?

Manik: You have to marry me, promise?

Nandini: Really? Tum karoge mujhse shadi? Yay! Jaldi nikalo...

Manik immediately pulled both her cheeks hard turning them red.

Nandini: Owww ye tum ne kya kiya.. abhi pain ho raha hai..

Manik: Haww ye toh nahi nikla.. idea!

Manik went close to her and bite her both cheeks one by one but frowned when he heard someone clearing his throat.

Cabir: Waah kya mast PDA chal raha hai..

Arya: Exactly Cabir.. koi sharam lihaj hai ki bech di?

Nandini: *grinning* Bech di to you! Tumhare paas nahi thi na..

Mukti: *nodding in disbelief* Manik we know she looks gorgeous but thoda toh...

Manik: Naiiiii she does not look gorgeous..

Nandini: Hawwwwwww

Manik: Are nai listen, you don't look gorgeous, you look hot! *Nandini blushed* But you know you look more hot in red linge...

Cabir palmed his mouth whereas everyone burst into laughter. Fast forward to the next day, when the whole scenario was repeated to Manan, Nandini hid her face in Manik's chest in embarrassment and even Manik's ears turned pink while he tried to glare at them.

She was blushing badly when her phone rang and she immediately picked it up looking at the caller ID.

Nandini: Mani!

Manik: Hayyye! The way you call me! It feels almost as if a prayer!

Nandini: Coz your and my relationships holds that purity in my life Mani!

Manik: This is not fair! So not fair!

Nandini: Huh? What is not fair?

Manik: These people separating me from you on our very first wedding anniversary!

Nandini: *nodding in disbelief* Seriously Mani? You were here the whole of last night and you are still saying this?

Manik: Ha toh, tumhara bas chalta toh woh bhi nhi ho pata..

Nandini: Hawwww! You are pretending as if you were the one who planned a surprise.. hato aap baat mat karo mujhse!

Manik: *chuckling* Ok ok sorry bacha! Mai mazak kar raha tha.. ofcourse all the credit for last night goes to you. It was such a sweet surprise.

Last night, Manik came to Murthy Villa and luckily found the back door open. He wondered how but chucked it and sneakily went to her room. He reached there to find the bed empty making him confused. Where did she go so late at night? He was about to check-in the balcony when his phone pinged with a message. It was her.

Nandini: Come up to the terrace baby!

Manik frowned but then later smiled and rushed to the terrace. As he opened the door, he was mesmerised by looking at a corner that she had decorated with fairy lights, candles and flowers. He moved ahead to look at the beautiful setup enhanced with the moonlight shining to its best.

His heart beat quickened as soon as heard the tingling noise of her anklets. He immediately turned and there she was in his favourite colour clad in a vine red saree. She looked very elegant in it and he couldn't take his eyes off her. The two people watching this from a corner giggled.

Manik: *clearing his throat* Wow! Just wow! I feel sorely underdressed shona!

Nandini giggled and moved forward with the cake in her hand.

Nandini: Happy Anniversary Patidev!

Manik took the cake from her hand and kept it on the table. He then pulled her by her waist and kept a deep kiss on her forehead.

Manik: *cupping her face* Happy Anniversary Jaan!

Nandini: *kissing his cheek* Thank you! Come let's cut the cake.

Manik smiled and nodded. They went towards the table when Manik remembered something.

Manik: But Shona, mom said to fast until we get married na? And it's already past 12 so fasting has started.

Nandini: *cupping his cheek and smiling* I know baby! Toh kya hua we can at least cut the cake right?

Manik smiled and nodded. They both cut the cake and hugged each other. Manik saw the cake from inside and said wow.

Manik: Shona you made this?

Nandini: *nodding* Ya but time kam tha so I could only manage this much decoration and these macaroons are not made by me.

Manik: Seriously? Mere paas pura din ho toh bhi I cant do this and you are saying 'only' for this?

Nandini giggled hearing him. Manik smiled seeing that and pulled her closer. He was about to kiss her when she palmed his mouth.

Manik: *shocked* What the?

Nandini gestured to the door where Navya and Neha were recording. Manik got confused and looked at Nandini whereas the two girls came towards them laughing.

Neha: Sorry jiju to ruin your moment. We were recording with the order of your wife. Btw Happy Anniversary both of you!

Navya: Happy Anniversary Nandu and bhai!

Manan thanked them and they left. As soon as they were out of sight, Manik pulled Nandini and kissed her hard. After breaking the kiss, Nandini made him sit, sat on his lap and snuggled in his arms making him sigh and lean back. The sigh of contentment and peace from him made her smile beautifully as she kissed his heart. They sat there for what felt like hours in each other's embrace enjoying the soothing silence. Soon she shivered as it was unusually cold tonight and the saree wasn't helping her seeing which Manik spoke.

Manik: Let's go to your room bacha!

Nandini nodded and before she could get up, he stood up lifting her in his arms. She encircled her hands around his neck and kept looking at him while he walked them to her room. He had a slight blush on his cheeks with her constant gaze but composed himself.

They both lay beside each other on the bed when she again pulled him for a kiss. This time she took charge and he enjoyed being dominated by that kiss. They were kissing slowly enjoying the couple time when his phone rang. They ignored it at first but it rang again making her irritated.

Nandini: *Irritated* Kon hai yaar? I can't even make out with my husband peacefully!

Manik raised his eyebrows at her teasingly whereas she realised what she said in irritation and blushed. But the phone rang yet again.

Nandini: Utha lijiye!

Manik chuckled and took his phone and looked at the caller ID. He rolled his eyes cursing it.

Manik: Why can't she just fuck off! Bloody chipku!

Nandini: *frowned* Who is it?

Manik: Soha! She has been calling me since yesterday and she doesn't have the decency at all. Look at her calling in the middle of the night.. does she not know the night is meant for sleeping.

Nandini: *giggled* We were doing anything but that! Anyways what does she want so desperately?

Manik: She wants me to go with her somewhere on valentines day. Fuck I so wanna tell her about us but then if she reveals it to the media then hamare privacy ki vaat lag jayegi in the wedding.

His phone rang again and this time, Nandini took his phone from him and picked up the call winking at him.

Nandini: Hello!

Soha: Hello? Who is this?

Nandini: Mai woh soha... *fake moaning* stop it na Mani baby!

Manik looked at her shocked as he didn't even touch her whereas Nandini suppressed her giggles looking at his shocked face.

Soha: What the hell? Who are you? Why are you with Manik and why did you pick up his phone?

Nandini: Soha, didn't you recognise me? It's me, your favourite enemy, Nandini! *again moaning* Oh Manik!

Manik looked at her amused. By now he had actually started kissing her neck as he saw her suppressing her giggles.

Soha: Nandini? What are you doing with my Manik?

Nandini: Your Manik huh? Kab se? And to answer your question, if my moans aren't enough, then let me tell you we are doing what a couple does at night. *Manik bit her neck and sucked it which made her moan actually this time* Ahh Mani!

Soha: Hello? Hello Nandini? Where is Manik? I don't believe you!

Nandini: *Hitting Manik's arms and glaring at him as he started pressing her breast* Well sweetheart you don't have to believe me! By the way, do come to our wedding reception tomorrow I mean today evening. Your parents are coming!

Manik got irritated now so he spoke.

Manik: Jaan just cut the damn phone and stop giving her attention! I am damn turned on right now!

Nandini chuckled and disconnected the call leaving a furious yet confused Soha! Here Manan looked at each other for a few seconds and burst out laughing.

Nandini: *holding her stomach and laughing* Oh god it was so much fun! Hidden marriage suddenly feels worth it man!

Manik: *still laughing* I know right! I can't imagine her face right now! By the way jaan, you fake moan really well. I didn't know my wife had this talent too!

Nandini: Ya but because of you, I never got to use this talent! Just your simple touch makes me moan so...

Manik: I am glad! Waise let's continue where we left off!

Nandini: Hold your horses mister and look at the time. It's 3 am and Mom will wake up by 4 today.. if you have forgotten we are getting married again today so you need to reach home before her waking up!

Manik: Kya yaar who keeps the afternoon wedding?

Nandini: You only wanted to so we can be done with the reception on the same day and reveal our marriage.

Manik: *kissing her forehead* I cannot wait to say to the whole world that this precious lady here is all mine! And I, their most eligible bachelor belong to her.

Nandini: All mine!

Manik: *resting his forehead on hers* All yours!

Manik: Hello? Jaan? Bacha? Kaha kho gayi? Hello?

Nandini: Huh? Haan Mani..

Manik: Kaha kho gayi thi aap? Are you ok?

Nandini: Ya ya I am absolutely fine.. in fact, I am so happy to be sharing this moment of our union with our family again and this time with friends and relatives.

Manik: As much as I am happy about that, I am sad too.. I wanted to spend the whole day with you.

Nandini: *sighing* Here I am trying to distract you but no use only.. now stop sulking baby and come soon.. I miss you too! Waise kaha tak pohchi baraat?

Suddenly Nandini heard blasting music of baraat making her smile wide and then she heard Cabir screaming.

Cabir: Manik yaar kya phone pe chipka hai.. teri baraat hai chal na.. itna grumpy kyu behave kar raha hai?

Manik: Tujhe kya hai teri anniversary thodi hai...

Cabir: Shut up aur chal...

After a pause of second she could hear a knocking sound.

Nandini: What's happening?

Manik: Nothing it's Cabir banging on the window.. ignore him.

Nandini: Mani aisa kyu kar rahe ho.. go na enjoy the baraat.. please mere liye..

Manik: Fine I am going..

Nandini: *chuckling at his grumpy tone* I love you baby!

Manik: I love you too love! See you soon..

Nandini: I'll be the one in red!

Manik chuckled hearing her and she too giggled before disconnecting the call. Manik then went out and as soon as Cabir saw him, he dragged him to the centre where his friends and family were dancing crazily. Naksh and Dhruv immediately lifted him on their shoulder and they all started dancing. They dropped him down on his pleads and he too danced crazily forgetting his grumpiness! Soon they reached the entrance of Murthy house and the intensity of the dancing increased. The Manik who was sent back to the car was brought back out to dance. Nandini watching this from her room was laughing along with Keerti who left the baraat halfway through being tired owing to her 4 months pregnant belly carrying twins.

Murthys with their close relatives welcomed the baraat. Ishita did Manik's aarti and pulled his nose making him cringe his nose.

Ishita: *kissing his forehead* Mera pyara Manu!

Then the wedding rituals started with panditji chanting mantras and Manik followed his instructions. Soon Nandini was called and Navya and Neha rushed to her room. Kartik, Abhi, Naksh and Cabir held a flowered sheet under which walked his beautiful bride along with her and his Dad at her both sides. The happiness on her face was unmatchable. His breath hitched as he took in this beauty walking towards him yet again in the same way as a year back. She was made to sit next to him with the help of Navya and Neha and he just kept looking at her. He held her hand in his tight grip and whispered in her ears.

Manik: Your beauty has just grown so much in the past year. I think my love suits you.

Nandini: *blushing* And this very same sherwani has my whole heart since I saw you in it for yet another special day of our life.

They were brought back from the trance with pandit ji's voice chanting mantras but the eye lock lasted enough time for the photographer to capture it. Soon they exchanged varmala, took agni pheras making vows and he tied mangalsutra around her neck while adorning her forehead with sindoor.

Pandit: Vivah sampan hua!

Manik looked at each other and smiled at the brightest. He kissed her forehead and rested his forehead on hers making a picture-perfect moment.

Author's note: Hey guys! How's the update? Liked it?

Last second update guys! Please leave your comments. I will miss them and you guys!

Manan has married again! 😁😁 I just love them so much!

This book is very close to me. It's my very first and sometimes when I go back to read it, I amaze myself because I never imagined myself writing this decent. Anyways khud ki tareef nahi kar rahi just saying I had very low expectations from myself 😂😂😂 since I am not the creative type.

Also, time is running so fast.. aisa lagta hai ki abhi abhi toh maine let's start with Forever update kiya tha but it's already been a month. It's like my new job.. it feels ki abhi abhi toh join kiya tha but already 5 months have been completed and I am soon, infact by the end of this month completing my probation period.. time is running so quickly!

Anyways I am in a bak bak mood today.. pardon me!

Stay safe, stay healthy!

Lots of love,
Vaish ❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro