Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Stephanie's Point of View:

I opened my eyes waking up from my dreamless sleep.

I rose up from my bed putting my glasses on seeing Ferno still asleep in my recliner, but when I saw Stormer and Aurora, I almost fangirled like CRAZY!

It looked like they were cuddling! Stormer had Aurora in his arms in a overprotective way while Aurora was snuggled into him like he was a FRICKIN PILLLOW!

I shot out of bed and tip toed to Ferno and started shaking him awake, his 'eyes' lit up showing he was awake now.

He looked at me with a agitated expression on his face.

"Steph, you better have a damn good reason for waking me up." He said tiredly.

I pointed behind me of where Stormer and Aurora were at.

He looked behind me from where he was laying.

He smirked.

"Guess our plan is starting to work." He said.

I smiled, I pulled out my phone turning off the flash and took a picture.

I smiled since I loved the cute scene in front of us.

I grabbed some clothes and a different pare of glasses taking off the ones I had and tried to walk to my bathroom, Ferno had to lead me to it which was embarrassing.

I came out in a different outfit and a different pare of glasses.

I saw that Aurora and Stormer were still asleep so I creeped up to them.

Ferno looked at me confused till he smirked figuring out what I was going to do.

I took a deep breath.

"SEVEN ELEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled making them jolt awake.

Ferno bursted out laughing along with me.

I wiped one of my tears of laughter away.

"Stephanie Ruby FireStorm....." I heard Aurora say making me stop laughing and start backing to the door.

she got up and looked at me and I saw her eyes were a glowing winter storm blue.

Uh ohhhh....... Her powers are in control.

"You are so FUCKING DEAD!" She yelled then I bursted out the door with Aurora behind me. I ran around the mansion and its garden laughing my head off with Aurora chasing me.

Ferno's Point of View:

I chuckled at Stephanie and Aurora, but something of Aurora's eyes were different.

They weren't silver like they were supposed to be, they were a glowing winter storm blue.

I looked at Stormer to see he was in a daze.

I snapped my fingers in front of his face "Ferno to Stormer. Can you hear me?" I asked as I snapped my fingers in front of his face.

He shook his head as he snapped back to reality.

I smirked "Well someone was thinking about there crush." I said still smirking, he looked at me standing up facing me.

"Kid what are you talking about?" He asked me.

"Oh don't play dumb with me Preston Stormer, both me and Stephanie know you have a crush on Aurora." I said still smirking.

He looked at me shocked while I just kept smirking.

He sighed.

"Alright, so maybe I do, but what does it matter to you?" He asked me.

"Well me and Steph are trying to set you guys up, so you should be a bit great full." I told him.

He sighed again, before he could say anything Stephanie and Aurora walked in, Aurora's eyes were back to normal.

Aurora grabbed some clothes from her bag and went into the bathroom.

I started thinking, I remember from reading Steph's diary that her 'parents' abuse her when there home and treat her like a slave and she has fire powers.

I mentally sighed, I wish if we go back to our world I can take her with me so she doesn't have to deal with this anymore, but she would have to deal with the villains we deal with.

I don't want to put her in danger. Aurora came out of the bathroom out of her PJ's and in regular clothes.

Stephanie looked like she was thinking, a bright smile appeared on her face which I'm glad to see.

"Let's head to the park. Since everyone in the city is at the beach, its pretty much empty." She said.

Aurora looked at her deadpanning "Steph, are you sure the park is empty today?" She asked her still deadpanning.

Steph nodded "Of course, there's supposed to be a party at the beach so we're clear." She explained.

I mentally chuckled at Aurora's urge to beat Stephanie.

I knew she was gonna lose this one.

Aurora sighed giving up "Alright, fine. But someone's there. I'm saying I told you so." She said making Steph jump up and down excitedly.

I chuckled at her while Stormer just face palmed at the scene in front of us.

I actually liked her childness and hyperness.

Aurora and Steph grabbed there bags and we all started walking out of the house to the park.

Aurora's Point of View:

We made it almost to the park as the city looked like a ghost town.

Guess Steph was right.

We made it to the park 5 minutes later seeing it was also deserted.

Steph dragged me to the playground of the park leaving Stormer and Ferno behind, damnit Stephanie I wanted to be able to talk to Stormer, well I guess we do need some girl time.

I wonder if Breez gets real she'll actually want girl moments since she's the only girl hero we know of.

We sat next to each other on the swings swinging a small bit as we started to talk.

"So, any reason why you pushed me on top of Stormer?" I asked her.

She smiled innocently, "Oh just so you two would might kiss since I inturpted your moment when I walked into your apartment." She told me.

"Well we didn't kiss, I just got up and helped him back up. And what is your game anyway Stephanie?" I asked her.

She stood up from her swing and put her hand on her chest and her other in the air.

"As a love god, it is my job to make people happy of love!" She yelled doing her best Mabel Pines impression.

I giggled at her "Stop it with your Gravity Falls trash!" I said pushing her which made her glasses fall off her face onto the ground.

I gasped as I helped her to find her glasses, we heard boots step on the pebbles, the hand handed Steph her glasses which she gladly took them, I looked up gasping seeing it was....

"Cameron....." I growled my main jock bully was in front of us, Steph looked and gasped and I could feel the fear radiating off of her.

Cameron was smirking darkly at me but pervertedly at Stephanie, how can he both at the same time? He grabbed Stephanie by her wrist and dragged her up forcefully and painfully cause she squeaked in pain, "Well, looks like soon to be forced wife can get to watch me beat the crap out of her best friend." He said darkly.

Yes I knew they had an arranged marriage, thanks to Steph parents it exists. Then the unexpected happened, Cameron got hit upside the head what looked like was Ferno's blaster, I was dragged off the ground and into Stormer's protective grip, and Steph ran behind Ferno while he had his blaster pointed at Cameron's face.

DONT THEY KNOW THERE NOT SUPPOSED TO SHOW THEMSELVES?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!

Cameron opened his eyes after rubbing his head which widened with shock and fear. He backed up a bit "Holly fucking shit! THERE REAL?!" He yelled shocked.

We just stayed silent along with Stormer as Ferno kept aiming his gun at his face.

"Alright kid, you better leave or by three seconds I'll shoot you." Ferno said coldly.

IS HE SERIOUS?!?!?!!!!!!

Cameron snorted.

"I doubt that." He said.

Ferno charged up his gun making Cameron's eyes widen.

"1." Ferno started counting.

Cameron started backing away a bit.

"2." Ferno said as his blaster was almost done charging up.

As Ferno was in the mist of saying three Cameron booked it liked the cowered he was.

I saw that Stephanie was having trouble breathing.

Ferno put his gun away, looked at Stephanie, and took her to her to the pond to try to calm her down.

I looked at Stormer seeing he was watching them walk off.

I had a rose blush creep on my face "U-ummm S-Stormer....." I said.

He looked at me "Ya?" He asked.

"You can let me go now." I told him, which made him let go a bit to quickly making me fall onto my butt.

Stormer helped me up off my feet which ended up us, sorta 'nose touching'. I kissed his cheek(?) "Thanks for helping us out." I said blushing pink.

"Y-your w-welcome." He said stuttering.

Wait. Did I just made THE Preston Stormer stutter?

Ok then.

Stephanie's Point of View:

Ferno led me to the pond as I was still having trouble breathing.

We stood next to the pond as the spouter was spitting out pond water.

Ferno brought me into his chest and started stroking my hair and back, I started calming down from my panic attack which happens a lot when Cameron beats up Aurora in front of me.

I was finally calmed down from my panic attack 2 minutes later, Ferno pulled me away and looked at me in my eyes, emerald and yellow.

Steph, why didn't you tell me you were in an Arranged Marriage?" He asked me.

I looked down "I never wanted to be in it, my 'parents' made it wanting the perfect grandson for the.... 'Throne'...I told them I wanted to find my own love but they both slapped me and told me it was going to happen anyway, wether I liked it or not." I told him as tears threatened to spill.

He stroked my cheek as I felt his metal hand was warm somehow.

"Y-your royalty?" He asked shocked.

I nodded.

"Unfortunately. And French Royalty..." I told him.

I looked at him, "Ferno." I said his name.

"Ya?"He asked.

"You asked me if I liked you. I lied to you cause I was embarrassed about my crushing. Since it was ever since I was little and you were always on my mind and it was the reason I was failing my classes." I admitted to him.

He kissed(?) my forehead making me blush pink and my heart race a bit.

"I didn't think you were that into me." He said.

I smiled a small bit "Why wouldn't I be? You just the perfect guy a girl could ask for." I told him, he smiled a small bit looking down.

He looked back up at me "Steph, I have a question." He told me.

"And that is?" I asked him a little bit nervous.

He took my hands in his and pulled me back into his chest making a rose blush creep on my face.

"W-will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me.

I smiled fully, "Of course I will." I said.

He smiled again but I could see the happiness in his smile.

He started leaning in even though we barely had any space.

I felt my heart race faster and faster each second his face got closer to mine.

He stopped to where we would be nose touching if he wasn't a bot.

He kissed me passionately somehow making my heart skip three beats.

It took me a second before I kissed back melting into the kiss.

Aurora's Point of View:

I tried my best not to fangirl as me and Stormer watch Stephanie and Ferno kiss.

I had a fangirl smile on my face while Stormer had a normal smile on his.

We were watching from behind a tree, so they couldn't see us.

We saw them break away and Steph laid her head on Ferno's Herocore while he laid his head on top of her's.

I smiled even more.

I grabbed Stormer's hand and started walking towards them.

"Congrats love birds." I told them making them look up at us.

Steph look at me shocked "You two were spying on us?!" She yelled shocked.

I smiled innocently, "Maybe so maybe not." I told her.

I remembered something.

I pulled out a penny from my pocket and Steph looked at me thinking the same exact thing I was thinking.

We led the boys to the water fountain where me and Steph always waisted our penny's making wishes.

I grabbed my brother Kin's figure of Breez from my backpack while Stephanie grabbed her deseced little brother's figure of Surge from her's and a penny from her wallet.

We looked at each other and nodded, we kissed our penny's and thought of our wish which was the same that brought that brought Stormer and Ferno to life.

We tossed our penny's in at the same time as we held the figures in our chests. We then grabbed our hands as our fingers interlocked with each other so it might be stronger.

After about a minute we let go of hands and looked at the boys.

"Let's head home." Steph said, we all nodded and started heading home.

Me and Steph placed the figures of Breez and Surge on the desk as the guys were already asleep.

We were already in her PJ's. Steph crawled into Ferno's lap and laid next to him taking off her glasses, laid her head on his Herocore, and fell asleep. And the cute part........ Ferno instantly wrapped his arms around him and buried his face in his hair.

I internally fangirled at the scene. They looked like such a cute couple.

I sighed and was about to sit in Steph's other recliner when Stormer grabbed me, laid on the love seat, and buried his face in my hair as he held onto me.

I sighed giving in knowing there was no way out. I closed my eyes letting sleep take over thinking why does Stormer care for me so much?.......

Here's the latest chapter for you guys! So I'm planning on changing the cover and story description. Hope you all like them both!

Also, if you have a problem with my cussing in this story, I'm sorry. But that's just me.

I LOVE YOU ALL MY BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT READERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro