19: Checking Up On The Boys Again

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I knew it was you." Louis looked down at Legoshi in the hospital bed. "I read an article online about a 17 year old gray wolf who captured a drug cartel... Anyway, I had a feeling you were the wolf in the article. After some investigation, I found you easier than I expected. Then again, you are currently a hero, as far as the police are concerned."

Legoshi looked shocked.

"Just calm down, wolf. Drink this water. I brought you some souvenirs and some cake too."

Legoshi drank the water, but didn't speak.

"Fine  then. Which one of these three are you going to eat?"

Legoshi choked on his water as he finally spoke. "What's gotten into you!?"

"About time you opened your mouth... I thought really hard about that joke on my way here. Be grateful."

"That wasn't funny! You scared me1"

"You scared me first. You ate my leg, and then you dropped out of school without telling anyone. Without even telling me."

There was a pause.

"Is your right foot prosthetic now?"

"Yes and let's not talk about my foot." Louis looked away. "So, what are you going to eat?"

"Th-The castella."

"Got it."

"Louis..." Legoshi began munching. "Are you still going to school?"

"Yeah, I'm starting the university of my father's choosing next month. I have a lot of obligations to fulfill, unlike you."

Legoshi's ears drooped. "Have you given up on looking for her, then?"

"Not at all. What have you been up to? It seems to me that you're trying to become a vigilante."

"Why are herbivores such beautiful lifeforms?" Louis paused and gazed at Legoshi as the wolf spoke. "In order to live together and protect them, I felt that I needed to stand up to that drug cartel. I seriously feel that I could give up anything to satisfy an herbivore. Or an omnivore. Louis, I just realized something terrible..."

"What?"

"I never cared about 'justice' to begin with. I'm just desperately in love with the existence of plant-eaters. I'm a perverted wolf." He tucked his head into his knees in shame. "All this time, I thought that I was fighting carnivores because they went against my sense of justice. But that was never the case. I was just spurred on by my own fetish... it was all just a hormonal rampage."

"Legoshi... seriously? You just now realize this, you dumb dog?!" Legoshi's head popped up as Louis moved to sit next to him on the bed. "Sorry, didn't mean to let that slip... Everyone knows you're a perverted wolf. When push comes to shove, you only thought you fell in love with Haru because she was the first herbivore you rspected as a member of the opposite sex. That's how all males are. YN is not much different. She's strange to all of us and we want to learn about her and what she desires. Your fetishes are what make you who you are. Call them by that name, or by another, it doesn't matter that you're a pervert. If you're acting out of a desire to save someone, then it's okay to call it justice. You want to save YN because you genuinely care about her, regardless of the reasons why. If you understand, then give me an answer, pervert."

"Louis..."

"Make it strong now!" Louis squeezed Legoshi's jaw. "Where's the 'yes'?! Let YN feel it!"

"Y-Yesh!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro