20: Yahya Meets Legoshi (Or The Other Way Around)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I'm tired of fucking. Are you going to get pregnant, or not?" Melon narrowed his eyes at you.

"It's really hard to make hybrids, you know. We have different numbers of chromosomes. There has to be a mutation for it to happen. The chances for a reptile and canine to have a child are 1 in 500, just for reference."

"But I feel like I'm drooling every night over the thought of it~" Melon complained to you as he laid on your lap.

"You are. The baby won't even taste like anything to you, anyways."

"You don't know that! You don't have the optimism that I have!"

"Do I develop it when I get old like you?" Melon flicked your snout. "Ow!"

"Be nice to me. I'm letting you live."

"Unfortunately."

Meanwhile, Legoshi was talking to himself on his way to meet with the animal who had sent him a massive box of rice cakes after his encounter with the drug cartel. An invitation had arrived at his tiny apartment and he figured it was best that he answer.

"I'm always so indecisive... Every since I fought Riz and ate Louis' leg, I've started to see many things that I used to be blind to. I'm scared of myself... I'm trying to expand my horizons, since I'm only a carnivore."

Once he got to the building, a pack of mice led him to the elevator. After several security checks, a question popped into his mind. What kind of animal even is this "Yahya"? I know he's well connected and the graffiti in the black market says he's black, but otherwise I've never heard of him on the television...

His thoughts were interrupted by a greeting. "I've been expecting you." A tall Arabian horse greeted him. "Welcome, Legoshi."

"...Nice to met you, Yahya..."

"How did you et here, Legoshi?" Yahya turned and walked towards the door to his actual penthouse apartment. This giant room was merely the walkway.

"Uh, I used the train and then walked here."

"Hmm, well, thanks. I'm sorry I called you here out of the blue."

"No, I don't mind."

"Did the guys at the bottom floor treat you well?"

"...Yes."

"Good. Come in."

As the door opened, Legoshi looked around

The entire city-scape was on display amongst a farm of carrots.

"Go make yourself comfortable. This room is my special parlor/food storage. I want to treat you to a full course dinner of my special carrots. Although, a wolf like you probably can't see the appeal of it... But it's good."

"Oh, well, thank you. I do like vegetables." Legoshi sat down and saw a tiny bowl of what looked like carrot soup.

"This is amuse bouche: seasoned potage with carottes râpée and cavolo nero sauce."

Legoshi was slumped over, overwhelmed by what sounded like a seaspeak coming at him. Yahya, on the other hand, was inspecting the grandson of Gosha carefully. How could his former partner produce this beast that looks so different, yet also so similar?

"So, uh, Yahya... You're the beastar?" Legoshi asked nervously.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro