Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jeno looked at his watch as he waited for the queue for him to go pick up Renjun since it's Saturday and it's, yet again, a practice day. Hopefully, it wouldn't be too weird to bring an omega. It's his first time to bring someone along with him and that will be unusual. But Renjun was fine with it. He told him that he'll be watching him play hockey since the omega kept on asking him.

He was nervous. He badly wants to win the practice game today so he could show off. Maybe score a point to Renjun? He won't let that beta get too far from him anyway. The first thing he wants is to push that beta away from his omega.

Arriving at the street, Jeno pulled over infront of the pet shop. Renjun had to leave the shop for the day so he could go out with the alpha, in return, he has to make sure that his friends are fine making up for the day. Right when the people inside saw his car pulling over, they pushed Renjun out of the shop and kept telling the omega that they'll be fine.

Jeno stepped out and caught the omega's attention. He waved and smiled at him, bothered about how his heart was beating a million times per second. Renjun was wearing very cutely, topping it off with a beret. His ears were down with the hat on top. The alpha wants to take a picture of him, as a souvenir, but he would be a creep if he did. Well, this is will in his memory forever.

"Jeno-ah," Renjun called and ran towards the car while he fixes his hat and top, "Good morning!"

"Are you good to go?" Jeno asked.

The omega happily nodded with a big smile, he already has his collar on and drank his pills before he went out just to make sure of everything, "Yup! I'm ready to play hockey!"

"Eh? You're the one who going to play?" the alpha joked, chuckling, before he goes into the car with Renjun following, seating on the passenger's seat.

Renjun shrugged, "If you'll teach me, then I might just kick you out of your career."

"Ah, I'm threatened..." Jeno told with a flat voice then chuckled before he started driving.

The omega seemed to be really excited about the thought of playing hockey. Maybe the alpha can teach him a little. That's a great idea. Jeno mentally noted to himself to atleast let Renjun to try playing on the ice rink. Well, if that isn't cute, he doesn't know what else.

When they arrived, both stepped out of the car. Jeno grabbed his sports bag before he locked his car and asked Renjun to follow him. The alpha kept the omega close, not wanting anything happen to him. Upon entering, everyone was already there just slacking on their benches since their coach hasn't arrived. But they caught their attention and first thing they thought was their captain bringing an omega with him to practice.

Renjun wasn't much bothered with the attention, but Jeno felt like he needs to atleast tell him team about the omega.

"Another member?" one asked.

Jeno shook his head, "No...He's my friend. I invited him to watch today's practice so be kind."

Yangyang was looking at him with a smirk, knowing what it meant. Jeno just rolled his eyes at him and frowned.

"Alright, get up and start warming up," the alpha ordered before he guided the omega to the bleachers.

"You get to boss around them?" Renjun asked.

Jeno chuckled, "I'm the captain, Injun."

Renjun was in awe to see the big ice rink. He hasn't been into one but it's nice to atleast see it once in his life. He would want to skate too, but he's too shy to ask Jeno. Maybe someday. But he's really excited to watch them practice today. This is also going to be fun. Sadly, Jaemin wasn't able to go with them. The beta said he still has things to do. It would be fun if the three of them would go along. Jaemin and Jeno hasn't met each other since the past few days.

"You can seat over there," Jeno uttered softly, pointing at the bleacher that should be a good seat to be able to watch the game.

Renjun nodded, "Okay."

"You can also call out for my attention if you need anything, or if you're bored," the alpha said.

"Don't worry about me, Jen. I'm fine," the omega sat and cutely smiled at the alpha, making his heart race but the omega doesn't know that.

Jeno nodded, "Alright. I'll just get ready real quick."

The alpha made his way into the locker's room to change into his practice clothing and safety gear before he grabbed his ice skates and hockey stick. He went back to where Renjun is, too worried to leave him alone with unfamiliar people. By the time he went back, he saw Yangyang already talking to the omega. He wasn't mad, just curious what that beta's talking about that's making Renjun laugh.

"What are you telling him?" Jeno asked before he sat beside Renjun to wear his ice skates, placing his stick on the ground.

"I'm just introducing myself, cap. You're being jealous at nothing," Yangyang uttered.

The alpha glared at him, "Shut up," before he continued tying his shoes.

"Fine. Since captain doesn't want me here, I'll get going. Talk to you later, Renjun-ah!" the beta before he went to the rink and started warming up.

Jeno sighed. Once he finished, he stood and checked if he's comfortable with his shoes. Then he looked over at Renjun who was holding his stick, observing it. He sat back and caught the omega's attention.

"He didn't tell you nothing embarrassing about me, did he?"

Renjun chuckled, "No, nothing, Jen. He's actually telling me how good you are in this sport. So, I have high expectations."

Jeno snickered, "I'll try my best to live up to your expectations."

"Well, I didn't come here for nothing, Jeno-ah," the omega uttered, crossing his arms.

"I'll give you a good show then."

The alpha gave a soft laugh before he entered the rink and skates towards his team. Their coach arrived so they proceed to randomly pick their teams. Jeno went to pick two random teammates to be leaders before they started game one. The alpha tried hard not to look at the omega, he might lose his focus. One thing he just wants to happen is to have a good game.

"Play good, captain," Yangyang whispered, teasing his friend.

Jeno groaned and glared at him, "Shut up and try to win this game, Yang."

"Oh, I'll help you, Jen. Don't worry."

"That was awesome! You guys played so well!" Renjun cheered after the short practice game, "You were great, Jen!"

Jeno jolted a bit upon hearing his nickname. He looked over at the omega who seemed very giddy. He walked towards him and sat beside Renjun.

"Yeah?"

The omega nodded, "You were very cool."

How can he stop his heart from beating too fast? He's very cute. He's too cute.

"You want to give it a try?" the alpha asked.

Renjun's eyes widened before he went timid, "W-Well...You're still practicing. I don't want to steal some of your break time."

"I don't need breaks. Come on," Jeno uttered, smiling at the omega. He stood to grab another pair of ice-skating shoes that he borrowed from Yangyang a while ago.

The omega got flustered, "Seriously?"

"You don't want to? Last chance, Injun--"

"I want to!" Renjun answered, obviously excited.

Jeno chuckled, "Alright. Wear these shoes then I'll guide you into the rink."

The omega wore the shoes that somehow fits him nicely. He slowly stood from his seat, his knees were wobbling but he felt hands holding his to steady himself. He looked up and saw Jeno holding him so he wouldn't fall. He doesn't know why his heart was fluttering upon the idea of Jeno worrying about him. He tried not to think about it, not wanting to blush infront of his friend.

"I hope you're fine with me holding your hands."

Renjun hummed, "Y-Yeah...I'm fine."

"Okay, now, walk carefully. I won't let you fall, Injun."

The omega was determined to atleast reach the rink. Jeno guided him until they were in. Renjun panicked when he started to slip, resulting to him almost falling on the hard floor of ice, but Jeno was still there.

"Not so bad?" the alpha asked, stopping himself from laughing. But he isn't going to laugh because of Renjun, he just looks really cute.

Renjun's ears went down and his tail was tensed, "This is harder than I thought."

"It is. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it," Jeno soothes.

"Why did you pick this sport anyway? You aren't much like any other guys who plays basketball."

"It's just a way for me to keep myself busy," the alpha uttered.

Renjun nodded, "That's why you failed some of your subjects?"

Jeno sighed, "Yeah. I'm not much of an academics guy but I am trying."

The omega laughed, "I can always help you. Minnie can help you too."

Oh, that beta again.

"Alright. I'll let you go now," Jeno said, changing the subject and slowly lets go of the omega which made Renjun to panic, "Don't panic. Just stand."

The alpha just watched him. His knees were quivering but Jeno won't let him get hurt if he ever falls. When Renjun was able to stand still, Jeno held his hands.

"Okay, we'll start walking now. Try to walk," the alpha said, in just a soft manner.

Renjun faked a cry, "This is too hard for me."

Jeno laughed, "You can do it."

The alpha started pulling the omega very subtle. Renjun kept on whining but Jeno was still trying to make him walk on ice. They seemed to be enjoying, even though the omega kept on saying that it's very hard. Jeno just kept on encouraging him, mentally cooing at the hybrid.

This isn't a date, Jeno reminded himself.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro