Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Later that afternoon, Jaemin was running out of the university and down the streets that led to the grooming shop. He looked crazy, but he was trying to catch up with the time since he was late because of his subject over timing. He blames it if he's late for his part time. He just started and he already has a bad attendance sheet.

Finally arriving at the shop, Jaemin pushed the door and looked around. His co-workers inside looked at his direction, including Renjun. Humiliation surged into his system. He cursed and sighed mentally. The beta went towards the counter where the omega is.

"I'm sorry if I was late. My professor had to over time a bit," Jaemin said continuously as he panted, his oxygen running out because of his, sudden, exercise.

Renjun smiled at him, "Don't worry, Minnie. There wasn't much customers to work with before you came."

The beta nodded, "Okay...I'll go and change."

Jaemin went into the staff room and placed his bag on the table before he opened it to grab a clean shirt he always keeps just in case of emergencies, like this. It would be unpleasant if he's all sweaty and might smell bad. He took a hold of the hem of his dirty shirt and dragged it upwards to remove his clothing from his head. Then a knock echoed through the room before the door opened that made Jaemin to tense and flinch.

"Minnie-ah, you have a customer--"

The beta was shirtless and his hair messed up, Renjun naturally lost his smile. The omega didn't mean to look at the beta's torso but he just did and blushed upon it. He immediately became flustered. Jaemin doesn't know what to do but just to look back at Renjun.

"I-I'll just wait for you here," the omega uttered softly, excusing himself before he went out and closed the door.

Once the door closed, Jaemin's face became red, as well as his ears. He just sighed at how he just didn't mind the omega looking at him half-naked but it just sunk in just now.

As soon as he finished, Jaemin walked outside and went to the room where they groom the pets. He was still trying to calm himself, after what happened a while ago. Jaemin suddenly feels so insecure now that Renjun saw him that he thought of trying to work out more.

The beta then went over towards Sungchan who was currently trying to calm down, playing with, the dog that Jaemin will be grooming. Jaemin presented himself and helped the alpha to do it as he wore a mask and got to work.

"Are you mad, Minnie?"

Jaemin suddenly heard a soft voice from behind and saw Renjun standing with his hands fidgeting infront. His ears and tails were down, which made the beta to assume that he's upset or scared. The beta immediately became worried, even more because of his question.

"What? What made you ask that?" the beta asked back, worry wrapped around his tone of voice.

"I should have just waited for you and didn't abruptly open the door--"

"Hey, there's nothing wrong. It was an urgent call, right? It was an accident," Jaemin smiled at him, looking attractive and charming.

Renjun furrowed his eyebrows, "It was still embarrassing of me to open up the door so suddenly."

"Don't worry about it, Renjun. I'm not mad or something...It was just awkward," Jaemin honestly said to him, chuckling in the process, before he went back to grooming.

The omega covered his face, feeling his face heating up, "I'm really sorry!"

"There's no need to be sorry," Jaemin uttered, "Just treat me food."

Renjun's ears perked up immediately, "Okay!"

"I was just joking!"

Suddenly, the chime went off which made the omega flinch, "I'll go now and check the customer. You guys can call me if there's any problems."

Then Renjun skipped out of the room. Jaemin looked away, not wanting to watch the omega go because he'll just coo badly at him. He then stood from his stool as soon as Sungchan came back after he washed and cleaned the cute dog. Both of them got to work after they were able to put the dog on leash. Jaemin went to grab the blower and started to dry the cute puppy.

"He acts like that often when he thinks it's his fault. What did he do?" Sungchan uttered while he prepared the tools needed.

Jaemin flinched at remembering the accident, "H-He just opened the door while I was changing."

The alpha chuckled, "It's very him. He just does things sometimes unexpectedly. He's just naturally clumsy."

"I can see that," the beta joked and laughed a bit. He knew Renjun's very gullible and clumsy but he'll really cute and sweet, nevertheless.

"One time, I told him about proposing and it was supposed to be a secret. Renjun hyung was just really excited and ended up telling my mate," Sungchan told.

Jaemin stopped as his jaw dropped, "What? Really?"

The alpha chuckled and nodded, "It was fine though. I didn't really get mad or something. It' was an accident."

"It somehow went well," the beta commented, talking about the ring the alpha's been wearing.

Sungchan happily nodded and smiled, remembering the little memory, "It did."

Jaemin was curious if he'll be able to have someone, even if it isn't a beta like him. He still has doubts about it. He doesn't want to live alone, eventually he wants to be with someone. Mates just doesn't happen, like magic. It actually takes time but Jaemin was so sure about someone, despite knowing him for a few days. Now that he thinks about it, he doubts his feelings will be returned.

The beta sighed but thought that life is short and he is a very impulsive person.

A/N: so far,,, is it good???

i get really hesitant when i'm just starting a story ://

Love lots ♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro