Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In the hockey practice, Jeno's team was again trying to get something done. They kept on practicing, even after competition to keep their momentum going. They have some breaks but not for too long. Jeno was fine with it, although the other members aren't. Hockey just belongs to his daily routine anyway, he's been doing it since he was a kid. But some things changed a bit.

Hockey wasn't the only thing he's been doing all week. The alpha's been in and out of the grooming shop. He's randomly going there for...nothing but to see the omega again. No one can blame him. Renjun's really attractive and his scent was another subject to talk about. Surely, no one can resist an omega like him.

Jeno started to worry about getting caught. That Donghyuck guy starts glaring at him but Renjun was treating him just fine. The more he gets to be with the omega, the more likely he'll just fall for him immediately. He's sure that Renjun's going to be his mate.

"Oh, Jeno-ah! You're here again!"

The alpha smiled at the omega that greeted him with the same smile and cute perked fox ears. Jeno's heart couldn't take this much cuteness and attractiveness. He wants to nuzzle his nose against the hybrid's neck and scent him.

"Good morning," the alpha greeted.

"Good morning. How is Bongsik? Did the vitamins work yet?" Renjun asked.

The other day, Jeno went to ask if they have any medicines for Bongsik who has no sickness but was used to make as an excuse again. Renjun really helped him with it since he was worried, he even offered to call a veterinarian he knows to check on his cats in his home but of course, the alpha said no and he didn't have to do that. The omega just listed some vitamins he knows to atleast help Bongsik, with an imaginary illness.

Jeno almost forgot but was able to remember, "Yeah. It turned out it's just a normal thing for pets to lose appetite at times. Thank you for that."

The omega nodded happily, "Any time! I'm glad that I could be a good help."

It seemed impossible but Jeno could see his future in Renjun.

"Are you guys busy today?" the alpha asked.

Renjun hummed, "No, not yet. You came pretty early so you're lucky."

"Yeah, I am...thankfully. Anyway, I'm looking for some outfits...for dogs," Jeno punched himself mentally, thinking that it was stupid to ask things for dogs when he doesn't have any.

"You have dogs too?" the omega asked.

The alpha cleared his throat, "My friend has one and I planned on giving one to his dog because...it's his dog's birthday."

Of course, it wasn't anyone's birthday.

"Oh, really? Good thing we just restocked! Do you want me to show you?"

"If you're only fine with it."

"Of course!"

Both of them went to an aisle where the pet clothing is. Jeno followed behind Renjun, giving him a chance to observe the omega from behind. He doesn't want to offend but Renjun's quite shorter than him, a cute size. His tail swaying, ears relaxed while he walks down the hallway. The alpha's attention went to the omega's neck, noticing a black collar.

"These will cute. You can pick whatever. If you're lucky, you might get some discount," Renjun giggled softly after.

Jeno chuckled, "I've been a loyal customer for a week now. I think I deserve something in return."

"We give free canned foods if that's what you're aiming for."

Although it wasn't the thing he wants, Jeno shrugged and said, "It's better than nothing."

The alpha went down to look over the small pet outfits and realized that he doesn't know Bella's, Yangyang's dog, size. Jeno mentally sighed and thought how stupid he is. This is why he doesn't do good, but isn't failing, academically. His common sense is way off those other senses couldn't work that well either.

"You like sports?" Renjun asked as went down as well, beside Jeno then noticed that the alpha was holding a jersey.

"I do. In fact, I'm in a hockey team."

The omega's eyebrows went up and looked very amazed about that one fact, "Well, alphas can do anything. I bet you're good at it."

Jeno laughed a bit, "Nah, it's because my team's great."

"Minnie likes hockey too," Renjun uttered.

The alpha's eyebrows furrowed at the name mentioned.

"Minnie? Who's that?" the alpha asked, trying not to make it too obvious that he isn't fine hearing other names coming out of the omega's mouth.

Renjun smiled, "He's my co-worker that attends in the afternoon. He actually like sports in general. He'll surely enjoy watching your games on the rink."

"If it's fine, I'll grab some tickets for the both of you."

He won't give a ticket to whoever that Minnie is. He isn't that special.

The omega gasped, "Really? You'd do that?"

Upon looking at the hybrid, Jeno's heart is beating hard against his chest and tried to stop himself from blushing. Renjun was just irresistibly cute, "Of course...Anything for you."

Renjun was in awe, "I'll be waiting for it then! Anyway, I should leave you. I'm distracting you from your shopping. I'll be at the cashier if you have any questions."

The hybrid stood and walked away before the alpha's head hung low and released a long sigh. He slapped his own nape and regretted saying that to Renjun. Jeno wasn't thinking. He frustratingly scratched the back of his neck, thinking that he ruined the comfortable atmosphere around them.

Renjun, on the other hand, went towards the cashier counter and met Donghyuck. The omega was just peacefully adjusting their products infront of the counter but got bothered about the beta's glare at him.

"Did I do something wrong, Hyuckie?" the hybrid asked.

The beta squinted his eyes and went forward, asking his friend to come closer, "That alpha's hitting on you."

Renjun was taken aback but shook his head, "What? Of course not. He's just super friendly."

"You don't understand the way he's treating you?"

"Stop talking about it. That's not true. Now, get back to work."

Donghyuck just rolled his eyes.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro