10~good girl~ (nsfw)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Babe! I'm going to the store!" I heard tyler call to me. I ran to the door where he was.

"Ok baby." I smiled.

He leaned in close, "and I want you naked on the bed when I get back." He whispered softly and sternly.
So dominant! So sexy!

I nod my head and smirk. "Yes daddy." I whispered as I kissed him. He growled into the kiss and left.

I did as I was told and now I'm just waiting for him to show up. I heard the door close. I positioned my self on the bed, still naked as he wanted.

He came in and smirked at me as he started undressing himself.

"Mmm your such a good girl, I'm gonna fuck you so hard." He whispered as he crawled on top of me. He plants a firm kiss on my lips, our tounges battling for dominance but of course he wins. His tongue explores every inch of my mouth, our saliva mixing. His hands made their way down to my hot, wet core. He rubbed my clit and smirked as I moaned under his touch.

"Your so wet baby, fuck." He mumbles. I squirm under him as he rubs and pushes on my clit. He inserts two fingers and pushes them in and out at a torturously slow pace.

I bite my lip hard and buck my hips against his hand, begging for more friction. His pace speeds up and he hooks his fingers every now and then.

"D-daddy! I'm g-gonna cum!" I moan out.

"Then cum for me princess." He whispers seductively.

I cum all over his hand, panting for air. He licks his fingers and smiles. "You taste ohh so good baby, but now it's my turn." I giggle softly and get off the bed, kneeling in front of him. He's pumping his member slowly while looking at me. I look up at him with doe eyes as I swirl my tongue around his tip. His breath hitches slightly and he bites his lip. I put his hard cock in my mouth and bob my head slowly. I use my hand to pump what I can't fit in my mouth. Tyler grabs my hair and pushes my head down making me deep throat him.
Thank god I don't have a gag reflex.

"Fuck yes!" His loud, sexy moans echo through the room. I continue to bob my head until I hear a loud moan and a hot liquid drips down my throat. I swallow all his cum like the good little slut I am. He picks me up off my knees by my hair and kisses me roughly.

Tyler pushes me onto the bed and hovers over me, teasing my entrance with his tip. He kisses and bites my bottom lip, tugging on it softly.

He slams himself into me, catching me off guard. I moan his name over and over as he thrusts relentlessly. I wrap my legs around him as I claw at his back.

His grunts turn to moans and his thrusts become sloppy.

"I-im gonna cum!" I call out with a moan.

"Me too baby!" He moans.

I arch my back and cum all over his member and shortly after he cums inside me. He pulls out and plops down next to me.

"God damn that was good." He mumbled as he draped an arm over me. "Ready for round two?" He joked. I kissed him softly and smiled.

First time writing smut haha. Requests?

Buh-bye

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro