11 ~protective~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

We were doing a charity live stream. Me and Amy were checking the comments, Katherine was doing audio. I glance over at tyler and smile a bit.

"Hey I'm gonna go down and get a drink." I whisper to amy.

"Okay." She smiles.

I go downstairs, dodging wires and  cameras. I open the fridge and get a monster. Ethan comes downstairs and smiles at me.

"Oh hey eth!" I smile.

"Hi!" He laughs as he walks towards me.

"What're you doin?" I question with a smile.

"Just taking a break." He answers simply.

"Okay." I turn on my heel to walk out. Ethan grabs my arm and pulls me into his chest. "E-ethan? What are you doing?" I ask while I try to wiggle out of his arms.
No answer. Great!
"Ethan let me go!" I raise my hand to hit him but he grabs my wrist.

"How about no." He answers softly. His grip on my wrist gets tighter and I can't move from his grasp.

"Ethan please! Your hurting me!" He smirks down at me and pushes me up against the counter. He starts kissing my neck. "Ethan stop!"

"Oh hush you know you like it." He hisses softly.

I shake my head. "N-no I don't like it and I don't like you!"

"Then who is it that you like?" He whispers.

"None of your business." I mumble.

I hear footsteps and out of the corner of my eye I see amy. Tears start flowing out of my eyes.

"Mark! Tyler!" I hear amy yell. Ethan looks in her direction in surprise. Two sets of footsteps come down the stairs.

"Ethan! What the fuck!" Mark yells as he pulls him off me.

Tyler runs over to me and catches me before I fall. I cry into his shirt and he whispers sweet nothings to me while stroking my back. I start shaking and he picks me up like I'm a feather.

"There there Maya." He whispers in my ear. I calm down and kiss his cheek softly causing him to blush.

200 reads! What the fuck!

Buh-bye

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro