|10|

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anika was sobbing continuously as her burnt hands were paining and the pain of hurting Shivaay was more painful than any pain.

Suddenly she heard a knock on the door. Anika looked at the door with confusion. She slowly stood up from the floor and opened the door. As soon as she opened the door, She was shocked to see Shivaay standing there.

He came back with a bottle of lemonade and some fruits.

A- Shivaay sahab?

S- Yes. Me. Aren't you getting late for your exam? Come on.

Shivaay went inside and set the fruits and bottle of lemonade on the kitchen counter.

He took a plate and a glass and served the fruits and lemonade and forwarded it to Anika while she was looking at him with teary eyes.

A- Why? I treated you so badly still you're here, helping me.

Anika asked him while crying. Shivaay looked at her with a smile.

S- Because I won't leave you alone, no matter whats the situation. You were angry, frustrated, I understand and you needed to let it out. I'm happy that you chose me. You can do whatever you want with me, share whatever you want with me. I can be your friend, your punching bag, anything but please don't suffer the pain alone. Now will you tell me what happened?

Anika burst into crying and showed her burnt palms to Shivaay. Shivaay held her hands and was seething in anger.

S- who did this?

A- Nobody will understand us here. They're orthodox people and when they saw us getting close, they thought that it's a threat to their prestige. And the thing is this is not the first time.

Shivaay looked at her and tried to control his anger. Anika was crying.

A- how will I write my exam? It's paining.

Anika said and Shivaay's eyes softened.

S- Wait here.

He immediately rushed out of the house and came back with a tray of ice and an ointment.

A- From where did you get this ointment?

S- I always carry a first aid box with me.

Anika nodded her head and Shivaay gently held her hand and rubbed ice cube on the wound. Anika winced in pain and Shivaay blew on the wound.

He then gently applied ointment on her palms and Anika sighed on the coldness of the ointment.

S- and done.

A- But how will I give exam?

S- You can tell me the answers and I'll mark it. It's an online exam so it won't be a problem. You just tell me where is your iPad?

Anika pointed towards her room and Shivaay went to get her iPad.

He settled down beside her and logged into her Id.

The exam was about to start in 5 minutes. After five minutes, the exam started and Anika started telling the answers to Shivaay and he was marking it carefully.

After 3 hours, the exam finally got completed. Anika and Shivaay sighed happily.

A- It was very good. Let's hope for the best.

Anika said happily and Shivaay nodded his head.

S- Anika, you have to escape from this hellhole. They are not treating you right. They are abusing you. If you want me to file a domestic violence complaint against them, then i can do that but Living this life is not fair for you. They make you work like a slave and doesn't even give you complete meals. It's pathetic.

Shivaay said strictly and Anika lowered her head.

A- if I took action against them, then they will definitely harm my parents. You don't have any idea how much I want to leave from here. I would have left when my husband died but they threatened me to kill my parents. That's why I'm here, living a pathetic life.

Anika explained her condition to Shivaay and he was listening to her silently.

S- But what if we take them with us to the city? Will they agree?

Anika looked at him with wide eyes.

A- You would do that?

S- Of course. I can do anything to take you out from here.

A- But how will they live in the city without any work or income?

Shivaay Smiled lightly.

S- don't worry about that. I can arrange your place to stay and I'll lend you some money too, which you can return later if you want. You'll also start earning in few years and then you can support your parents. Look they must be old and this is their age to rest not work.

Shivaay said and Anika's eyes got filled with tears.

A- I can't take anymore favours from you. You're already doing so much.

S- Please let me do this, Anika. You're special to me and I want to do this.

Shivaay said and Anika nodded her head slightly.

S- Good. So I'll ask my Bodyguard Khanna to make arrangements for your parents and he'll make sure that your parents reach city safely and I'll take you with me. Chris has already left because of his girlfriend's emergency delivery so it's just you and me.

Anika looked at him worriedly.

A- are you sure about this?

S- I'm damn sure. Khanna will take your parents to city tomorrow and we'll leave in next 2 days. Now you can call your parents and inform them everything.

Shivaay said while giving his phone to Anika and she immediately dialled her parents' number.

She explained the situation to them and eventually her parents agreed.

S- The countdown starts now.

A- Thank you for doing this for me.

S- Anything for you.

Shivaay said and Anika blushed lightly.

Suddenly, Shivaay's phone pinged in Anika's hands. While forwarding the phone, the message got opened. Anika's eyes got filled with tears after seeing the message.

A- I'm sorry, it got opened on its own. Your Mom sent a girl's photo for your alliance. She's beautiful.

Anika said while forwarding the phone to him. Shivaay was speechless after her statement.

His mom's timing was always bad and why was she doing this when she knew that he loves anika.

He took the phone from her.

S- Anika, its nothi....

A- I think you should leave, Shivaay sahab. It's already evening and it won't be Good if someone saw you here.

S- but.....

Before he could say anything, Anika opened the door for him.

A- Please...

Anika said with a breaking voice and Shivaay left silently.

Anika closed the door and slid down on the floor and started crying.

Hello everyone.🤗🤗

Here you go with the next chapter.😁😁

How was it?😊😊

So Shivaay and Anika had planned anika's escape but will they be successful?😈😈

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro