|9|

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/n- This chapter contains few scenes of domestic violence.

It was early morning and aa usual Anika was cooking breakfast for her not so good In-laws. While cooking breakfast, Anika was also memorising notes for her exam in her mind.

Shivaay was standing at the door and admiring her. He walked towards her sneakily.

S- Boo!

A- Ahh!

Anika got startled and screamed. She turned to look at Shivaay with wide eyes.

A- You? You scared me.

Anika said with a pout and Shivaay chuckled at her cute pout.

S- You know that you're very beautiful.

Shivaay said and Anika blushed.

S- So are you ready for your entrance exam today?

Shivaay asked her and Anika nodded her head confidently.

S- Good. Let me ask you some questions.

Shivaay asked her some questions and Anika answered them all correctly and Shivaay was impressed.

S- Wow! You're genius.

A- Do you think I'm ready for exam?

Anika asked him nervously and Shivaay nodded his head with a wide smile.

S- If you'll give exam like this, then I'm sure you'll secure 1st rank.

Shivaay said and Anika smiled.

Suddenly they heard Anuradha's voice and got startled.

An- ANIKA, IS THE BREAKFAST READY?

Anika looked at Shivaay worriedly.

A- Please leave. If Maaji saw you here then  she'll get very angry.

Anika said worriedly and Shivaay nodded his head.

He sneakily walked out of the kitchen but unfortunately, Anuradha saw him sneaking out of the kitchen.

She angrily walked inside the kitchen and saw Anika cooking paratha nervously.

An- What were you doing with Shehri babu?

Anika looked at Anuradha with fear in her eyes.

A- Maa....Ji.....I.......I....he......

An- I knew that you'll show your true Colors with time. You were already trying to impress him with your stupid English. Now you're trying to trap him in your filthy plans. You already killed my son and now you're trying to spoil our prestige.

Anuradha shouted angrily and Anika shivered in fear.

A- Maa...ji...he was....here .....to drink .....water..... I.... Wasn't.....

An- Shut up. I don't want to listen your useless excuses. Now I'll show you what will be the result of spoiling our prestige.

She held Anika wrist tightly and Anika was trying to free her hand from her hold. Anuradha took her hand forcefully and kept her palm on the burning pan and Anika shrieked in pain.

A- Maaa....please.....I......won...won't do....anyth...ing...... Leave.....me.....ahhhhhhh...

Anika was crying hysterically and Anuradha was smirking at her condition.

An- Stay away from shehri babu. Widows like you are meant to be a maid for her In-laws not queens.

Anuradha pushed Anika and She fell down on the floor while clutching her hand.

Parul also followed Anuradha to the kitchen and smirked at the sight.

P- Didi, you did a good job. This b*tch deserved it. Didi, I think we should sent her to her house otherwise if Shehri Babu saw her condition, he might complain to police. You know these things are crime in city.

Parul said thoughtfully and Anuradha nodded her head.

An- Good thing is that she has already prepared breakfast and now that good for nothing Reeti will serve it. (To Anika) You, bad omen, go to your filthy house and noone should know about this.

Anuradha warned her and Anika nodded her head fearfully. She immediately ran to her house.

Anika hurriedly closed the door and fell down on the floor while crying loudly.

A- Why? Why do I have to live a life like this? Why do I have to suffer like this? I was happy for a few moments but my past will never leave me. I don't deserve happiness. I won't study. Freedom is not for me. If these people got to know about my studies, they'll kill me. What if they harm my parents? No. No. I can't risk their life for my dreams. My destiny is to suffer like this.

Anika burst into tears. She was lying on the cold floor while tears were making their way through her eyes. Blisters were forming on her palm.

Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door. She got scared and scooted closer to the wall and curled her knees to her chest.

S- Anika, it's me, Shivaay. What happened? Why did you come back ? Is everything fine? Please open the door. I'm getting worried.

Anika found solace in his soothing voice. She slowly stood up and opened the door.

Shivaay noticed her disheveled state and immediately came inside the house.

S- What happened? Who did this to you?

A- Please leave. Noone should see you here.

S- But..

A- No and I don't want to study anymore. I was blinded by my happiness but now I can see everything clearly. These things are not for me.

S- What are you talking about? Did someone say something to you?

Anika shook her head in negative as tears made their way through her eyes.

A- Plea.......se..... go...

Anika said while her voice was cracking.

S- Who did this, Anika?

Anika shook her head in negative.

A- CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE? I SAID THAT I DON'T WANT TO STUDY ANYMORE THEN WHY ARE YOU FORCING ME? THIS IS MY LIFE AND I'VE DECIDED TO LIVE HERE ANF YOU'RE NO ONE TO INTERFERE IN MY LIFE. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM A WIDOW LIKE ME? I MUST BE YOUR ENTERTAINMENT WHILE YOU'RE HERE AND THEN YOU'LL LEAVE TO YOUR CITY AND I'LL BE HERE, LISTENING TO PEOPLE'S TAUNTS ABOUT MY CHARACTER. MY LIFE WILL BE MUCH WORSE THAN IT IS NOW. SO JUST LEAVE.

Anika shouted at Shivaay, realeasing all her bundled up frustration from all these ears. Tears pricked Shivaay's eyes and he nodded his head.

S- I guess you're right, I'm noone to interfere in your life.

He said softly and left from there.

Anika closed the door and fell down on the floor while crying hysterically.

Hello everyone.🤗🤗

Here you go with the next chapter.😁😁

How was it?😊😊

So do you think Shivaay will leave Anika?🥺🥺

Did you cry while reading? Because i was crying while writing this.😭😭

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro