1| Encountered By A Werehog

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Silver's POV

"I don't know what in the hell was I thinking when I came in the forest, alone, looking for Sonic..." I said to myself as I sighed.

Just a few minutes ago, it began to rain heavily and I had to find a cave or something to take shelter until the rain had stopped.

But, seeing where this was going, it looks like the rain won't be stopping anytime soon for the rest of the night.

Then I sighed again before standing up and going deeper into the cave as I carried my things with me.

As I stopped and sat down, I was about to look through my things until I suddenly heard a heavy growling/panting sound.

"It sounds like it's coming from there." I thought to myself as I looked over at the end of the cave.

Then I got up as I pulled out a flashlight and turned it on, before I took my things with me and headed over to investigate.

Once I arrived, I noticed a werehog lying against the wall, seemingly to be in pain, when I shined the flashlight on it.

"That werehog looks a lot like Sonic...But, it couldn't be him, right?" I thought to myself again after noticing that the werehog had emerald green eyes.

The werehog looked up and noticed me before growling at me a little.

I noticed that action and took my bag off before setting my things aside, against the wall on my left.

Then I created a small fire just to the point where me and the werehog can see each other clearly before turning the flashlight off and putting it up.

"It's okay. I won't hurt you." I said before backing away a little, my hands up in defense.

The werehog looked at me for a few minutes before leaving me a sign that I can come over and approach.

I letted out a sigh of relief before I lowered my hands and approached the werehog before sitting down a few inches away from the werehog.

The werehog looked at me before nuzzling my hand gently.

"Looks like you trust me now, huh?" I mentioned as I smiled before I petted the werehog gently.

The werehog smiled back a little bit until a sharp pain suddenly kicked in it's body, causing the werehog to let out a small cry in pain, making me really concerned.

"Are you okay?" I questioned, worriedly.

The werehog shook it's head before another sharp pain kicked in it's body again, unable to respond because of how much pain it was going through.

I looked over the werehog's body to see if there was anything wrong with the werehog so that I could do something about it.

But, I didn't see anything until I noticed something off about the werehog's belly.

"Are you about to go into labor?" I asked curiously.

The werehog looked over at me and nodded before letting out another pained cry.

"Hang in there. I'm gonna go get something real quick." I mentioned before pulling a blanket out of my bag. "It's a good thing I got extras."

The werehog looked at me in confusion until realizing what I was doing, right after I laid the blanket down on the werehog's lower body.

After I done that, I brought out a small tub, a pair of scissors, and a few cloths before filling the tub up with water and setting it down next to me.

"Alright, I got everything ready. Surely you know what to do..." I mentioned before looking at the werehog.

The werehog nodded before it started giving birth while trying to ignore the pain.

I never knew that this kind of situation was gonna happen.

Helping a werehog deliver a child.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro