2| The Newborn Triplets And Looking For Food

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Silver's POV

~Hours Later~

"Just one more...You can do this." I said as I looked at the werehog.

The werehog took in a deep breath and used all of it's last strength, succeeding, before howling and crying out in pain while clawing the stone ground, until the sound of an infant crying came in.

After the child was born, the werehog slumped a little in exhaustion before looking over at me.

"Good job..." I said as I looked at the werehog and smiled a bit before I looked over at the newborn infant and cutted the umbilical cord off.

Then I cleaned the infant up and wrapped him up in the cloth to keep him warm.

I looked back at the werehog before handing the children to the werehog, one by one.

The werehog smiled before looking at the children lovingly.

As I sat beside the werehog, I noticed something odd about the kids.

The daughter looked exactly like the werehog but had my amber eyes.

Her quills were like Sonic's and she had the sweetest smile ever.

The first son that was born after the daughter, looked a lot like Sonic but was blue with white stripes.

He also had one emerald green eye on the right and one amber eye on the left. He was a hedgehog though for some strange reason.

And the last one, the second son that's the youngest, had blue stripes and Sonic's emerald green eyes. He looked exactly like me and had my quills too.

I looked at the werehog and noticed that it immediately fell asleep.

I smiled a little before I grabbed my blanket and slept next to the werehog along with the newborn triplets after I went outside and disposed everything except for the scissors, cloths and the tub.

The two questions that suddenly came in my head and had been nagging me already was...

"Who's the father? And why does two of the children have my eyes while the last one looks like exactly like me with green eyes but has blue stripes on his quills?"

-Next Day-

I stirred a little before I began to wake up, my eyes adjusting from the sunlight that hitted me in the face.

I yawned before I sat up and began to stretch the tiredness out of me before rubbing my eyes a little.

After I did that, I heard crying come in the atmosphere, causing me to look over and see where the crying was coming from.

Then I remembered about the triplets' birth last night after seeing the youngest one crying.

I picked him up and started shushing him gently as I patted his back lightly.

The child eventually began to quiet down and fell back asleep as I sang a little to him, quietly.

I smiled before laying him back down so he can sleep with his siblings.

I noticed the werehog was still asleep so I quietly stood up and walked out of the cave to go look for some food so the werehog can have something to eat.

While I was a few inches away from the cave, I found a river nearby and saw some fish splashing out of the water before landing back in the river.

I smirked a little and already thought up a good plan on how to catch them.

In my style that is.

I pulled out a pocket knife and grabbed a few strong tree branches before getting to work on making spears.

-Soon-

After I had all of the tree branches made into spears, I stabbed the butt of the spears into the ground and made sure they were kept firmly in their place.

I looked over at the fish and timed them for a moment.

"5 seconds..." I think to myself.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro