10. Determined feelings

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dedicated to MishraAyushi0....who's a cool writer....please follow her tooo...❤❤

I shifted my job to a new company, in a new city. I hardly knew anyone here. I was dedicated and diligent towards my work.

I would get a half an hour's break for lunch and as I hadn't had any good friend, so I would leave the office to have my lunch at a nearby restaurant.

That was where I saw her first time. I was sitting at the corner table for two, when I heard someone laughing. Her laughter was so pleasing, just like soothing musical notes.

I looked around to see who it was and my eyes caught her...... She was sitting at the other corner with her friend i suppose.

I got lost in her eyes.....she was so simple yet so beautiful. Her smile was something that I could die for........

I quickly had my lunch as break was about to over and already I had spent half of my time looking and admiring her.

She was still there but I had to leave....but I was determined to come again, tomorrow.....to see her.

#######

It had become my daily habit now to had lunch in that same restaurant as she was always there....sometimes alone but mostly with her friend.

I would stare her like a love sick teenager. This habit of mine became a ritual and I don't know how and when..... but I fell for her. I had already started dreaming about my life with her.

Once when I was looking at her with an automatically pasted smile on my face....... she too looked at me with a mesmerising smile on her face as if.....she had read what I had in my heart and mind.

The way she looked at me and smiled, filled confidence in me. I decided that now....whenever she will be alone....I will confess....how I feel for her....and the day came so soon.

She was sitting at the same table and that too alone. I looked at her and saw that she too was looking at me.....I was caught off guard.....but then i settled and smiled at her........and......and she smiled back.

I couldn't stop myself...so I got up and went towards her. We introduced ourselves and chated for a while.....It was so simple, talking to her and I felt I know her from ages.....

I didn't want to beat around the bush and waste my time....so I confessed.....

'Sara....I know I am interacting with you for the first time.....I don't know who you are, where are you from, what you do?......or I would rather say....we are almost strangers........I know it might sound weird to you.... But.....but I have been observing you from the day I started coming to this restaurant for my lunch break......'

'I know you would feel that I am insane..... but still I would say what I want to......Sara.....I am fallen for you......I never believed in love at first sight but here I am.....confessing my profound feelings for you.'

'I won't force you to say yes or even respond to my feelings. Take your time, just think over it and if you like.........Give me a chance.......May be as a friend....Its up to you.......'

'Sara, I have to leave now......but I will come tomorrow.....I hope I will get my answer.......Bye Sara....'

She was listening intently with patience. As soon as I turned to leave.....I heard her saying,' Sushant.....time change, circumstances change, people change and feelings too.......I have understood your feelings.....but........I assure you Sushant......they won't be the same tomorrow......'

I couldn't comply the meaning of her words But I smiled and said,'....and I too assure you Sara, my feelings are as determined as me.....it will never change.'

'Let's see Sushant. Wait for tomorrow.', she said with a grave expression on her face.

#########

I was feeling hysterical.....I was eager to know how Sara would respond. Will she give me a chance or turn me down?

In this confusion, I reached the restaurant.....and found her sitting at the same place.......

She had a sombre look on her face.......that made me anxious. I went towards her but she got up from her chair.....with........

Crutches in her hand and tears in her eyes.

I was shocked to see her like this....broken and helpless... She lowerd her eyes and was leaving the restaurant when.......

I held her hand, looked deep into her eyes and said,'I told you Sara.....my feeling are determined like me....It won't change. Not today..... Not ever.......Never........'

Authors Note

Hey dear wattpadians! Sorry for the late update.....was occupied in something important. Hope you understand......

(Unedited, Pardon mistakes 😊)

Please read, vote and do comment. Your comments motivate me to write more......

Love you all😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro