13. Sibling love

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Aryan went inside her room and looked around. Each and every corner of the room reminded him of her.

Their cute banterings,  rough pillow clashes, war of words, heated debates, calling each other with wacky names, picking untoward physical fights.......were all indelible memories which........
he would always cherish.

########

He never knew he would miss her a lot. Someone whom he considered to be his combatant.... had suddenly became her departed companion. He found himself cast adrift in a house full of her memories.

He sat on her bed and took her picture in his hands. His mind drifted towards the memory of that trip.

It was taken when we went on a holiday at a beach in Goa. She had made a beautiful sand castle and as being a typical teaser, I spoiled it. She was extremely annoyed and I was laughing uncontrollably. She caught me from my shirt to stop me, that was when this photograph was taken.

I was so engrossed in my memories that couldn't realize someone standing behind me, with a gloomy face and teary eyes.

She patted my back, ruffled my hair and sat beside me. My eyes were moist too.

She said in a dreary way,' See, I always used to tell you Aryan that the more you fight with your sister and wish her getting married soon, the more you will miss her when she is gone.'

Tears rolled down my cheeks and i hugged my mom.

Such is the relationship of a brother and sister. Sweet, salty, bitter and sour yet......amazing.

#######

This one is for you yashnavlani. However you tease your sis'. Deep down I know you love her❤

Hey lovely buddies!

We all have those crazy siblings with whom we cant live with and cant even live without.

I hope you like the update. Please read, vote and comment. Love you all😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro