6. Gratitude

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I had always been crazy about my birthday. Thinking who will wish me first and how.

My friends used to call me at 12 midnight to scream HAPPY B'DAY SLEEPYHEAD!!

And I would scold them, snub them, scream at them and telling them that I would kill them in the morning when I'll reach college....but deep inside I used to feel happy and content that they called.

Sometimes they would call me, text me and even drop by at midnight, knocking my window secretly. I would react as if I'm annoyed but then get them inside cooking and feeding my always soooo.... starving friends.

But then I got married......A new beginning, a new chapter of my life began.....and slowly and gradually, everyone got busy in their own world, their own families.

I would miss those crazy but loving friends 😢

########

Almost a year back, I joined wattpad. Read some amazing works of amateur authors and made some wattpad buddies too, but still felt something was missing.

########

7 November 2018, my B'day on Diwali.

Still expecting somebody would wake me up and wish me HAPPY B'DAY!!

All in deep sleep. I was a bit restless.

Woke up midnight, checking for updates on wattpad.

An update caught my attention.

Tallguyshortstory mentioned you in TT53- Wattpad
Friendship.

A dazzling smile brightened my face....... Finally after years...... Got that one crazy friend who would do something so sweet on your B'day to make it a memorable one.

Thank you so much Tallguyshortstory. You reminded me of my crazy college buddies.....and made me nostalgic.

#######

Hey wattpad buddies! You might have a special one on wattpad, who comes in ur life as an inspiration.

This update is specially for the person who motivated me and supported my work. Liked or not... but he voted for it.

Thank you TGS2🙏

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro