124: Forgiveness

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

You were hardly out of the water before the Potions' professor had gathered you into his arms. "Oh, Esmeralda! I was so worried! I thought someone had found out... I thought I had lost you forever!"

Your eyes, however, were unable to meet his own. "I am so, so sorry, Severus. I betrayed your confidence."

"It is so inconsequential now, my love. I have long forgiven you. I wanted nothing but to know you were safe these last few days." He stroked your wet hair.

"Your... your boots are filled with water." You were at a loss for what else to say. He had forgiven you so easily... he had even missed you and worried over you. It made tears come to your eyes as your whole body turned dark blue with sadness.

"There is no need to cry about it, dear! Don't cry, do not fret, shh, shh, shh." He held you close and comforted you.

"Why do you forgive me? What have I done to deserve that?" A few small clusters of people were beginning to gather to see the two professors standing in the lake, forcing Severus to try and lead you back to your own quarters.

"You are my wife. I know that you did not intend to hurt me; only to help the cause." He whispered as you walked tucked beneath his cape. "Everything I love about you; your sense of humor, the way your face glows when you feel exulted, the dedication you serve to everything... It overwhelms any anger I feel over your actions."

You walked in silence until the very moment that the door to your quarters closed behind you. "I stayed with the Centaurs and the Mer. They both wanted me to remain within their societies."

"And why didn't you?" Severus began stripping off his wet clothes and then moved on to helping you out of yours. "Surely it would be safer, more simple..."

"All I could think was how I needed to return to my husband... even though it was you I was hiding from in the first place." Your dress plopped to the ground in a puddle. Severus' gaze changed almost imperceptibly.

"There is no hiding from me now..." He muttered, eyeing the now nude professor in front of him.  "You can atone for your sins now, my love."

Your eyes ticked up to meet his. "You really forgive me then?"

"I told you, I have long forgiven you. I simply wish to have my wife." His body encapsulated your own and his lips touched your cold, wet skin. "May I?"

"Please."

Without him saying a word, he took you by surprise; he grabbed your face in both hands and kissed you on the lips, soft kisses at first, then more open and sloppy kisses. He pulled you to the bed and pulled you into his lap. Quickly, you began to rock back and forth and it began evident that Severus' pants would have to go. You stood on your knees as he shimmied out of the confining clothing articles. As soon as he was done, however, he pulled you right back into bed to have you as a husband would want to.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro