14 - A Few Feels

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Okay, this is a bit feely, but it's mostly backstory feels, nothing too major yet. But still not exactly a happy chapter.

Sure it was literally chosen for you who your soulmate was. But did that mean everyone just accepted gays and all the other sexualities? Unfortunately not. And that wasn't good for Cas and Dean.

Dean walked into the school expecting a normal day, but as he went through the hall people were whispering around him and giving him weird looks. He glanced around, glaring at them and most of them shut up.

When he got to his locker Cas was waiting, but doing the same glancing as he was.

"What's up with everyone?" Dean asked Cas as he got his books out.

"I think they know we're soulmates," Cas said, a spark of fear in his voice.

"Well it wasn't really a secret," Dean said. "Don't worry, they won't do anything."

"Crowley might," Cas muttered. "And Azazel. And Ruby. And Lilith. Abaddon too."

"If they try I'll beat the living daylights out of them, no ones hurts my angel."

Cas smiled at Dean, and thought for a moment that everything would be fine.

They went through a few classes together, classes which won't be named because the author can't think of any classes other than the same ones always used. Then they had to separate.

Cas thought he'd be okay if he just ignored them. But without Dean glaring at everyone, people started making fun of him.

"Oh would you look at that, it's the fag again."

Cas hated that word, and he ignored Azazel as he said it. Azazel simply smirked and walked over to Castiel's seat.

"Why hello there Cassie, how's our little faggot doing?" he said, smirking. And he had yellow eyes, like what the hell?

"I don't understand, I'm not a bundle of sticks," Castiel spat back.

"Oh the fag has sarcasm," Azazel said, smiling evilly as some of his minions appeared behind him. Crowley wasn't there, but Lilith and Abaddon were.

"I'm not a cigarette either," Castiel said.

"Listen here you gay son of a bitch," Azazel said, leaning forward on Castiel's table and glaring at him menacingly. Castiel shrank back a bit. "Here's how this is going to work. You're going to come with us, we're probably going to beat the shit out of you, and then you're going to go back to your boyfriend and not tell him a thing. Got it?"

Castiel gulped and nodded.

Azazel smiled. "Good. See you after class fag."

For the rest of class Castiel was watching the clock, hoping the time would go slower. He glanced back at Azazel every now and then, and saw him watching him. Towards the end of class, Castiel started to pack his stuff up, preparing to make a run to Dean.

Maybe it would've worked if Alistair wasn't waiting outside. Stupid Azazel and Mr Alistair were somehow related, I mean that's just unfair. You can't get a teacher to join in on the bullying.

Alistair stopped Castiel, only for long enough for Azazel to come up behind him. And then Alistair left Castiel to his fate.

Azazel and his group grabbed Castiel and dragged him to the back of the school. They threw him against a wall, knocking Castiel's head hard against it.

Castiel whimpered a bit and Azazel walked forward and grabbed him by the hair, pulling his head up so Cas was looking at him.

"Listen here," Azazel said. "You're going to stop hanging out with Dean. Who gives a shit if you're soulmates, the universe obviously made a mistake." He threw a punch at Castiel's gut and Cas doubled over in pain. Azazel punched him again in the face, knocking him down. "You're going to stop shoving your gayness around in everyones face and you're going to go home and realize what a fuck up you are." He kicked Castiel in the face, knocking him against the wall again. Castiel bit his tongue, not making a sound, not letting them see he was in pain.

Azazel grabbed the back of his head, pulling him up. And then he smashed Castiel's head into the wall.

Castiel's vision went blurry as pain shot through his head. He heard Azazel's laugh behind him and then retreating footsteps. He slid against the wall and down to the ground, curling up as small as he could as he did. He reached up to his head, bringing his hand away to see blood.

Castiel swore under his breath and tried to stand but fell back to the ground. Pain shot through him again, becoming unbearable. It was then that he allowed a tear to fall from his eyes.

"Hey woah are you okay?"

Cas looked up but his vision was still blurry.

"I'm taking you to first aid, you need help." The person put their arm around Cas' shoulders, gently pulling him up. Cas whimpered at the movement. "Don't worry you'll be better soon."

"Thanks," Castiel muttered. "Who are you?"

"Name's Meg. And you're Castiel. Nice to meet you Clarence."

~~~

Did Sam and Gabe skip? Yep.

Gabriel was bored and so they ditched science and just left the school. After making science blow up of course. Except this time it blew up in Alistair's face.

They went back to the Novak's house, finding it empty. None of them commented on that though.

They went up to Gabriel's room, and Gabriel flopped down on the bed.

"Well this is already better than school," Gabriel said. "Comfort." He looked over at Sam to see Sam looked at the door. "What's up Samantha?"

"Your door," Sam said. "Everyone's is painted with something that obviously reflects their personality, but yours is different." Gabriel looked at his door.

It was a broken house, painted by Gabriel. And there was a story behind it.

"It's just a house," Gabriel said.

"Yeah but why?" Sam asked.

Gabriel sighed. Sam would probably find out sooner or later, why not tell him now? "It's a long story. If you really want to hear it I'll tell you."

"Course I do," Sam said, walking over to sit on the bed beside Gabriel. Gabriel glared slightly.

"That painting is of my old house, the one I lived in before the Novak's adopted me. No one ever thinks of this when we mention we're adopted, but what do you think happened to all our families?"

Sam's expression turned to one of sympathy, realizing where the story was headed.

"For Michael and Lucifer, their dad disappeared. Their mom couldn't afford food to look after them, so she left them in the streets."

"Raphael had an abusive family, so he actually left when he was five. Imagine that, a five year old running away to an orphanage."

"Balthazar's parents got drunk one day, and like idiots decided to drive. Obviously that ended in a car crash, and there were no survivors. Poor Balthy was at home when this happened, he was found days later when people came to check the house."

"Anna never even knew her family, she was given up as soon as her mum gave birth. The reason, her parents didn't want a redhead."

"Cassie, poor Cassie. He was seven and he saw his parents shot right in front of him. Someone broke into his house and killed everyone except Cas."

"Samandriel's parents just weren't ready for a kid, so he's probably got the best story out of all of us."

Gabriel paused for a moment, and Sam was watching with shock.

"How could so many bad things happen to you guys?" he said quietly. "This is horrible." Gabriel nodded. "So then what about you?"

Gabriel took a shaky breath. "You wouldn't guess but I'm actually the most recently adopted one. Three years ago. So I actually knew my family quite well. And of course I remember their death.

"I had a brother and a sister, and both them and my parents were all in the house that night. I'd just gotten home from a friends house. The only bad thing was it was night, and I walked home. And someone followed me.

"Like an idiot I didn't notice them. I walked into the house like nothing was wrong. A few minutes later we all realized someone was in the house.

"First to go were my parents. The guy had a knife and caught them from behind, stabbing both of them through the heart. Then my brother and sister." Gabriel paused, taking another deep shaky breath.

"You don't have to keep going," Sam said quietly, resting a hand on Gabriel's shoulder.

"I've told you this much, I may as well," Gabriel said. He took a moment and then started again. "They were both older than me, so took it upon themselves to protect me. My brother tried to run while my sister held the guy off. But we heard her screams moments later. Then he came for my brother too. Stabbed him through the neck. Right in front of me. And then he left me alive.

"I mean come on, what kind of goddamned jerk kills the family in front of the kid and then not the kid?" Gabriel said, starting to talk quicker and his voice rising. Sam noticed this and wrapped his arms around Gabriel, pulling him into his chest as Gabe started to panic slightly.

"Gabe it's okay," Sam said softly, running a hand through his hair. Gabriel closed his eyes to the touch.

"That's not even it," Gabriel muttered. "He burnt the house down after. Burnt all the evidence. And that's what the picture is, the remains of my house."

There was silence after that, neither of them saying anything. Gabriel was now curled up against Sam's chest and Sam was running a hand through Gabe's hair reassuringly.

"You didn't have to tell me this you know," Sam said softly.

"You're my first friend I've had in ages, I really did. And it feels nice to get it off my chest occasionally."

"Why don't you make friends more often?"

Gabriel winced. "That's the other half to this story. The last friend I had, we were really close. But they suffered a similar fate to my family. They were murdered. They were in the wrong place at the wrong time, in the bank when someone was trying to rob it. They were taken as a hostage and in the end killed."

"Gabe I'm so sorry."

"Don't say sorry, there's nothing you could do to change what happened."

"...Lemme just go get my Tardis."

Gabriel laughed a bit. "I wish." There was silence for a few more minutes before Gabriel continued.

"So that's why I don't make friends. Because everyone close to me seems to get hurt. Some of my brothers, adopted brothers, have been hurt before. So now instead I just prank everyone who tries to hurt them, and then prank everyone else to keep them away from me. To stop them getting hurt like my family and my friends."

"I understand that Gabe, but you can't live forever without friends."

"Well now I have you."

Sam smiled at that, looking down at Gabriel who gave him a small smile. But then that disappeared.

"That doesn't mean I'm not scared of losing you too. Something could happen to you, or you could even just decide to leave me."

"Why would I do that?"

"I can think of a few reasons," Gabriel muttered. You're my soulmate and you probably just want to be friends.

Sam pushed Gabriel away from him so he could look him directly in the eye. "Gabriel listen. You are not going to lose me. I don't care what people try to do to me, or even what you do. You're stuck with me now, you were stuck with me the moment you declared war."

Gabriel smiled at Sam, a real genuine smile instead of his usual smirk.

"And besides," Sam said, smirking a bit. "The universe kinda said we have to be together didn't it?"

"Wait what?" Gabriel said, going a bit paler.

"You know, soulmates and all. You seriously thought I couldn't figure it out?"

"Honestly, yeah."

"Wow offended. But Gabriel, if you thought I was going to reject you or something you were sure as hell wrong. You're stuck with me and I'm stuck with you. And nothings going to change that."

Gabriel smiled. He actually wants to be with me he actually wants to be my soulmate, even after everything that's happened to the people I love, he wants to stay...

Sam smiled as if reading Gabe's thoughts. Gabriel later realized he'd said it out loud. Sam put a hand up to cup Gabriel's cheek softly. "If someone wants to try and separate us then let them try. But no one, not even heaven or hell is taking you away from me now."

~~~

So feels. But a happy ending coz I'm not that cruel.

Anyway, I went to an Imagine Dragons concert last night. Twas amazing and we were so close to the front, they looked directly at us :D:D:D:D:D

Also, RICHARD SPEIGHT JR AND MATT COHEN ARE COMING TO AUSTRALIA FOR AHBL AND IM GOING AND IM GOING TO MEET THEM AND AGNOAERBGIAUBGIBERGIARBGIPAUREGIPAERJBG;RGU CANT STOP FANGIRLING AGHARUGHARGGRGBSGB

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro