15 - Mall of Ships

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

~Title dedicated to my amazing typo~

Dean was pacing impatiently in front of the Impala. Gabriel and Castiel were supposedly going to come over to their house, but neither them nor Sam were showing up.

"Hey Dean," Jo said, walking up to him. "If you're wondering, Sam and Gabriel ditched school, they're probably not going to show up."

"Idiots," Dean muttered. "What about Cas?"

"No idea," Jo said and walked off. Dean looked around and saw Ash, and walked over to him.

"Hey man have you seen Cas?" he asked.

"Actually yeah. In first aid."

Dean almost choked. "Why?! What happened?"

"I don't know but he looked pretty beaten up. He's probably still there, you should go check on him."

Dean nodded and ran off, back into the school. He got to first aid quickly and barged in, finding Cas lying on a bed.

"Holy shit dude are you okay?" Dean asked, going to sit on the edge of the bed.

"I'm okay," Castiel said. "I've been better." He had several cuts and a lot of bruises, and winced whenever he moved. Definitely not okay.

"What happened?"

"What happened was you left this poor guy on his own to get beaten up by Azazel." It was then that Dean noticed the other person in the room. He had seen her around, Meg Masters her name was.

"We had different classes," Dean protested. "I would've been with him all day if I could."

"Meg don't be mean to him, he didn't do anything wrong," Castiel said. Meg glared at Dean but didn't say anything else. "Azazel and his group caught me, I'm fine Dean, really."

"No you're not," Dean muttered. This isn't right, he was so scared before. He shouldn't be so fine with this, especially after what happened. "I should've been there."

"Don't beat yourself up over this," Castiel said. "You couldn't have done anything."

Stop being so okay with this! What happened to my little scared Cassie? "But I should've done something. I'm sorry Cas."

"There's nothing there to forgive Dean, don't be sorry."

Dean just sighed. I don't get this...

~.~

Sam and Gabriel had been talking for a while, just about completely random stuff. They hadn't talked about the soulmate thing yet, but after the big speech thing Gabriel did Sam figured it could wait.

Oh and then the other Novak's came home. And they were still mad at the pranks the two of them had done.

"Well crap," Sam said. "Should we maybe leave?"

"Probably," Gabriel said, walking over to his window. They heard voices coming up the stairs, sounding like Balth and Alfie. Balthazar walked past Gabriel's room, and then walked backwards when he noticed that they were there.

Gabriel was already out the window, Sam halfway out. "Oi get back here you bastard!" Balthazar shouted as Sam jumped down from the window, laughing. Gabriel smiled and then the two of them jumped the fence and ran off into the distance.

They ran for a while, laughing together, until they stopped at the mall or shops or whatever it's called. (Best typo ever, 'mall of ships' xD)

"Hey hey hey Sammy, lolly shop, please please please???"

"Oh wow you're such a child," Sam said, smiling down at Gabriel who was giving him puppy eyes. "Sure." Gabriel's eyes lit up and he ran off in the direction of the lolly shop. Sam chuckled and followed him.

When they got inside Gabriel pretty much ran off everywhere to grab just about every type of sugar filled thing he could find. Sam stood to the side and watched his boyfriend happily woah what I called him my boyfriend...uhh...???

"Samantha I don't have enough money with me, do you have any?" Gabriel said, a bunch of sweets in his arms.

"Yeah, doesn't mean I'm sharing it," Sam said, smirking. Gabriel gave him the puppy dog eyes again, and okay that was too adorable to say no to. Sam just shook his head and gave some money to Gabriel who thanked him.

After Gabriel bought the ridiculous amount of lollies they just kind of wandered around the mall, going into random shops and pretty much just annoying the people there.

"Hey want to get stuff to prank our brothers?" Sam asked and Gabriel smiled and nodded. As they walked to a specific shop, Gabriel brought up the topic they weren't talking about.

"So...soulmates then?" he said kind of awkwardly.

"Yeah," Sam replied with just as much awkwardness. "How did you figure it out in the first place?"

"I did research," Gabriel said, shuddering on the word. "Colours appeared from the note passing. What about you?"

"If you of all people did research, then what makes you think I wouldn't? Besides, you're not too good at avoiding the subject."

"True...you didn't mention anything though."

"I was waiting to see if you would, or if you would give me a reason for why you wouldn't."

"Well I gave you a reason," Gabriel said, avoiding Sam's eyes. Sam smiled a bit and put an arm around Gabriel's shoulders, pulling him close.

"Don't worry, you won't lose me," Sam said. Gabriel smiled up at him. "Hey wait a second. When I first found out you could see colours you mentioned some guy who was making you question your sexuality..."

"Yeah that's you."

Sam chuckled. "Oops."

"Hey I'm not complaining. Guess that means I'm bi too?"

"Apparently."

They walked into some random shop that sells random stuff that could be used for pranks. Gabriel looked around, being more experienced with pranking, and found a whole bunch of weird random stuff that could totally be used to cause chaos.

"So...I still have no money."

"You're gonna make me go broke."

"I never said you have to buy me stuff."

"Yeah but I still have to."

Gabriel smiled at Sam who just shook his head, smiling.

After that they realized that their brothers had absolutely no idea where they were. And considering it was Dean...

"Maybe we should go home?" Sam asked.

"And walk in on Cas and Dean making out? Yeah great idea."

"Well do you really want to go back to your place?"

"Yeah no. They'll kill me. Lucifer still has glitter everywhere in his room."

"Then what?"

"I dunno."

"Wow helpful."

~~

Dean sat across from Castiel on the couch, watching as Castiel winced when he sat down.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Dean asked and Castiel nodded.

"I'm fine," Castiel said. More like lied. He was actually in quite a bit of pain.

When he had gotten to first aid and had been taken care of enough to form a coherent thought, he had talked to Meg for a while. And Meg had said some stuff to him. She had told him not to rely on Dean to always look after him. There would be people who would come after him because of his sexuality, and there wasn't anything he could do about that. So instead of relying on Dean, he should learn to stand up to them and protect himself. And never let them think he was hurting.

Which was why he was trying to act like he was okay. He wasn't purposely lying to Dean, but he couldn't just let Dean baby him all the time.

"Cas come on, you're obviously in pain."

"Maybe, but I can deal with it."

"Look I understand if you're trying to be strong and stuff, but if I can take away some of the pain you better damn let me."

Castiel was silent before sighing. "Okay Dean." Dean smiled a bit before shuffling forward on the couch towards Castiel. He put a hand up to Castiel's head gently, where there was a cut on his temple. It had opened up again, and there was blood dripping from it. Other than that his injuries were taken care of pretty well.

Dean quickly went and got some cloth and soaked it, bringing it back to clean the blood from Cas' head. Castiel winced a bit as the water touched the cut but didn't complain.

Dean cleaned the cut in silence, and when he was done put a bandage on it.

"You didn't have to do that Dean," Castiel muttered.

"Yeah I did," Dean said. "What kind of crappy boyfriend am I if I can't even take care of you?"

Castiel smiled at the word boyfriend. "I like it when you say that."

"What, boyfriend? Yeah, I'm you boyfriend Cas. And you're mine." Castiel smiled wider. Dean smiled back and then leaned in, pressing his lips against Cas'.

It was another slow kiss, because neither of them wanted to take this fast (and the author doesn't really know how to write that sorta thing). Oh and at that moment someone walked in the door.

"Oh god I told you so. I told you they'd be making out."

"Okay, next time I'll believe you."

Cas and Dean broke apart to see Sam and Gabe standing there. "Where the hell have you guys been?" Dean asked.

"Around," Gabe said. Castiel narrowed his eyes at him. He seemed happier than usual. "Oh by the way Cassie, someone else in our family can see colours." And then Gabriel walked out of the room.

"Who?" Castiel called after him. Gabriel walked back into the room.

"Sam I don't know where your room is," Gabriel said. "And sorry Cassie, you'll have to guess." Sam chuckled and led Gabriel to his room, leaving Castiel in confusion.

"What just happened?" Castiel asked.

"One of your siblings apparently met their soulmate," Dean said. "Want to go over there to find out?" Castiel nodded and Dean grabbed the keys for the Impala.

The drive was short and when they got inside they were surprised to see the house completely normal. Not any obsessing siblings or anything.

"Hey Balth, have you seen Gabriel today?" Cas asked.

"Yeah he was here during school and then jumped out the window," Balthazar said. "I'm gonna kill him. He's ruined my laptop."

"So he probably lied then," Castiel said and sighed.

"What are you talking about?" Balthazar asked.

"He's at the Winchester's and said that someone else in this family could see colours."

Balthazar was silent for a few moments. And then a few more moments. And a few more.

"Wait WHAT?!" Yeah Satan appeared from nowhere again. "Someone else can?! Who?!"

"He didn't say..." Castiel said. "But I know when he's lying and he definitely wasn't."

"Well it's not me," Balthazar said. "HEY SIBLINGS GET DOWN HERE WE NEED A MEETING!"

Within a few moments all the Novak's were gathered in the living room.

"Okay, so one of us can see colours, and we need to figure out who it is," Balthazar said.

"I vote Castiel," Anna said.

"Someone besides Cassie," Balthazar said. "Gabriel said so, and he wasn't lying. Now, it's not me."

"Not me," Lucifer said. Aww Satan doesn't have a soulmate.

"Neither," Michael said.

"Not me," Alfie said.

"I wish but no," Anna said.

"I don't count because I can already see colours," Cas said. They all went silent.

"That only leaves Gabriel," Balthazar said slowly. The siblings all blinked slowly, and then ran in a mad rush towards the door. Leaving Castiel and Dean there.

"Do you think we should warn them?" Castiel asked.

"Probably," Dean said, pulling out his phone to text Sam. "Don't want the Novak's destroying my house."

~~

Sam saw the text and groaned. "You're siblings figured it out and they're coming here on a rampage."

"Shut up I'm sleeping."

"Yeah but Gabe..."

Gabriel nuzzled closer into Sam's side and Sam sighed. They'd been watching Doctor Who and Gabriel had curled against Sam and pretty much fallen asleep against him.

Gabriel's breathing evened out again and Sam smiled down at him. He turned the tv off with the remote and reached over to grab a blanket, being careful not to wake Gabe. Then he wrapped the blanket around them and put his arms around Gabe, resting his head on his and tried to fall asleep before the Novak's came. Maybe they could use their cuteness to get rid of them.

Meanwhile on the other side of the house.

John opened the door to see five people standing there.

"Hi we're the Novak's and we're looking for our brother Gabriel," Anna said. "We have reason to believe he met his soulmate and didn't tell us."

"Well..." John said slowly. "If he did meet his soulmate then it sure as hell better be Sam coz they just fell asleep in each others arms." The Novak's awed.

"Wait another Winchester?" Balthazar said. "Why Winchesters?"

"Because we're amazing," John said, shrugging. He opened the door to let the Novak's in. Then he led them to Sam's room so they could all spy on Sabriel.

"Aww they're adorable," Anna said.

"Should we throw rainbow skittles at them?" Balthazar asked.

"No, let's leave them, they're too cute," Alfie said.

"You know this would be really awkward if they weren't actually soulmates."

"Shut up Satan don't ruin my ship," Anna said.

"He has a point," Michael said.

"If they weren't soulmates would Gabriel even be friends with him?" Balthazar asked. The siblings were silent before agreeing.

"I still think we should throw rainbow skittles at them," Luci said. "Or glitter. Because I still have heaps of that."

And that was when all the siblings remembered that Sabriel had pranked them.

~~

Really like these chapters where I literally don't plan it at all and it just turns out completely random and fluffy. Also thank you so much for 1.3K reads :D and all your comments are amazing, whenever I read them at school my friends question my sanity because I'm smiling so much at my phone :D

Hey so it was Richard's birthday last week...I also drew a thingy for him, which is the pic with this chapter, yeah I put it on my other book but put it on here too coz why not? Also hopefully gonna give it to him at the SPN convention in December...*starts fangirling again*

Also realized that I can't write those type of kiss scenes where it actually explains what they're doing. And probably can't write any further than that. So...I dunno, I guess we'll see.

Oh, and I'm seeing Tyler Oakley on Saturday.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro