19 - Not Exactly Sleep Walking

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Why doesn't Mary trust us?"

"Dude she just met you."

Gabriel rolled his eyes at Dean. John and Mary wanted to go out and do something nice for the night, and Mary made all four of them go to the Novak's since she didn't want them home alone. Not that going to the Novak's would really make a difference.

Castiel walked to his room, Dean following. Sabriel probably went to Gabe's room.

"Dean, how are you?" Cas asked as they sat down on his bed. "What with finding out your mother's alive?"

"I...I..." Dean took a deep breath. "I can't believe it. After so many years she's alive..."

Cas smiled at his boyfriend, putting an arm around his shoulders.

"Cas she's alive, she's supposed to be dead, this just feels unrealistic." Tears started to fill Dean's eyes.

"Dean you're crying..."

"I'm not sad...I'm happy...I'm really happy Cas." Dean leaned into Cas, allowing Cas to pull him into a full hug. They sat like that for a while before Dean spoke up again. "Hey Cas? Did you ever know your real parents?"

Cas froze, the memory returning against his will. Dean noticed Cas's reaction and pulled back to look Castiel in the eyes.

"Oh Cas," he said as he saw the fear and horror in his eyes. A single tear escaped Cas's eye, and Dean gently wiped it away. "What happened? It's always better to tell someone."

"They were shot," Castiel said quietly, his voice choked up. "Someone broke in and they were shot. Everyone except me."

Dean gave Cas the same look of hurt he probably had and pulled Cas into his arms. A sob shook through Cas's body as he tried not to cry. "Shh Cas, it's okay. I'm here, and I'll always be here."

~~(Will you Dean, will you?)~~

"Hey Sam, if we ever get a hamster, can we call it Samster?"

"Nah let's get a cat and call it Catstiel."

"No that's what Dean is going to do."

Sam just laughed and shook his head, and then sighed. "Gabe, this isn't a dream is it?"

"What?"

"Mom coming back. Is this a dream?"

"No Sammy," Gabe said, walking up to Sam. "This is real. She's really back." Sam just looked back silently, a look of fear in his eyes. "Why are you scared?"

"I don't want to wake up only to find her gone," Sam said. "I don't want to lose her again."

"Sam this is real. She's here, and she's not going anywhere."

"But how do I know for sure?"

Gabe stood on his tip toes and pulled Sam down to kiss him gently. As he pulled away he said, "Tell me, was that real or a dream?"

"Real," Sam said, smiling softly. He pressed his lips to Gabe's again, before pulling back and yawning. "Any chance of sleep? Kinda been a long day."

"Of course Samantha," Gabe said, before full on shoving Sam onto the bed. Sam yelped as he fell and Gabe just chuckled. Sam rolled his eyes.

Eventually they actually settled down to sleep, Sam somewhat spooning Gabriel.

~~(I went back and checked, this is supposed to be Monday but let's just pretend it's Sunday coz I already wrote it like that *Tardis sounds*)~~

"What the hell?"

"What the actual hell?"

"Samster what did you do?!"

"Nothing!"

"Who else would prank me in my sleep?"

"It wasn't me!"

"Sure Sammy sure."

Sam just groaned and moved away from Gabe. He had just woken up to find Gabe in a very interesting state.

Gabe sat up, rubbing at the glitter that was covering him. "Sam it's not coming off."

Sam leaned over and tried to get it off, only to find that the glitter was stuck. "Maybe it's glued?"

"What, with super glue?"

"How should I know?"

Gabe just growled and mumbled something about going to have a shower. Sam just looked around with confusion, wondering who came in to prank Gabe. Then he realized something. He was on the other side of the bed than where he had fallen asleep.

When Gabe came back into the room, Sam had put on a new set of clothes, the ones of his that had somehow ended up in Gabe's closet, and was still confused. There was still some glitter on Gabe's arms and face, but most of it was gone.

"So, who pranked me?" Gabriel asked.

"That is the question, isn't it," Sam said. "Let's interrogate some people." Gabe nodded determinedly and they walked into the other rooms of the house.

First they tried Lucifer. "Luci, did you prank me in my sleep?"

"Why would I do that? We all know how you get with revenge." Wow even Satan was scared of Gabe's antics.

Then they tried Michael. "Mike, did you decide to random cover me in glitter?"

"Why would I do that?" Michael said. "That's Sam's job."

Then Anna. "Anna if this was you I swear to Dad."

"Hey I didn't do nothing. I don't want both Tricksters coming after me."

Author is thinking about how many damn siblings there are as they head to Balthazar. "Balth, did you prank me?"

"Nope, but I saw who did," Balth said, smirking. Gabe's eyes lit up.

"Who?"

"I'm not going to say," Balthazar said smugly. "Although I know one thing, you're not going to get that answer from the person them self.

"Why not?" Gabe asked, confused.

"You'll see," Balthazar said.

Next was Castiel and Dean, because they wouldn't even bother trying Raphael since he was barely even in the story.

"Oi Destiel, which one of you idiots covered me in glitter?" Gabe asked as he burst into the room.

"Neither," Dean said, succeeding in keeping a straight face but Cas gave him away by laughing.

"I told you he was asleep," Castiel said to Dean.

"I know but since when do people sleep prank?"

Sam froze as Gabe slowly turned to look at him.

"Sam did you prank me while we were both asleep?"

"It would appear so," Sam said slowly.

"Yeah he did," Dean said. "We saw him walking through the house with glitter and glue. Except he was asleep."

"It was pretty funny," Castiel admitted.

Gabriel glared at Sam who held up his hands defensively.

"I was asleep," he said. "You can't blame me."

Gabe said nothing for a moment before smirking. "Guess this means our war is officially back on."

Sam smiled and Gabe shot out of the room, Sam quickly following. Gabe was quicker than Sam, running to his room and grabbing something. Sam chased him down, knowing that Gabe would be trying to set up a prank. Gabe ran past Sam in his doorway, heading for the stairs. Sam didn't notice the bottle in his hand, or the fact that it was open, so on the top stair he didn't realize it was covered in one of those really slippery liquidy things (author doesn't know what it's called)(or if it's a thing).

Sam slipped, and inevitably fell down the stairs. Luckily they were carpeted and almost kinda cushioned, probably because of some of Gabe's previous pranks.

"Damn you," Sam said as he lay on the ground at the bottom of the stairs. Gabe was leaning on against the wall beside him, smirking.

"So I guess this means you fell for me too," he asked.

"Can't fall if I was already in hell."

"What? You weren't in hell, I broke you out when I was still an angel."

"Yeah but Luci put me in a cage down there."

"LUCI STOP TORTURING MY BOYFRIEND!"

"BUT IT'S FUN!"

"Idiot," Gabe muttered.

"Someone could end up in a mental hospital if Luci was messing with them," Sam randomly said.

"Probably," Gabe said. He looked down at Sam. "You getting up any time soon?"

"Nah, I'll just sleep here," Sam said, and then rolled to his side and grabbed Gabe's foot, pretty much curling around it and pretending to fall asleep. Gabe tried to move but Sam wouldn't let go.

"Samantha lemme go."

"No."

"Come on...just let it go."

"Okay bye." Sam let go and just walked away.

"Oh come on," Gabe said.

"Nope you reference Frozen."

"So did you."

"You did it first."

Gabe rolled his eyes and jumped onto Sam's back. Sam yelped in surprise, but held onto Gabe's legs to keep him there.

"Forward moose!" Gabe yelled, pointing forwards. Sam laughed and started running with Gabe on his back.

~~

Cas looked down at his phone as it vibrated. He opened it to see a message from Meg, asking if he wanted to meet up with her today. He sent a quick reply saying maybe later as Dean looked over his shoulder curiously.

"Who are you texting?" Dean asked.

"Meg," Cas said.

Dean narrowed his eyes. "Why?"

"Because she's my friend."

"Pretty sure you only met her in like the last week..."

"And? You kissed me within a week."

"True."

Cas put his phone down and then left the room, Dean following him. Cas walked straight to the TV and turned it on, and then the familiar Doctor Who song echoed through the house.

"New episode today," Cas said and Dean immediately sat down on the couch.

"Well I'm glad we binge watched it earlier this week or I'd have to put up with you being so confused by this episode," Dean said.

"Or I could've not watched it."

"Yeah no. We were gonna damn watch it."

"IS THAT DOCTOR WHO I HEAR?" Anna called from somewhere. Moments later she was in the room.

"DON'T YOU DARE WATCH IT WITHOUT ME!" Balthazar said, running into the room to sit next to Cas.

Sam and Gabe suddenly ran into the room, Gabe still on Sam's back. Sam looked exhausted and then threw Gabe down onto a convenient bean bag and sat beside him.

"Am I the only sensible one to get snacks?" Michael said, walking into the room with chips and popcorn and whatever people eat when watching stuff. He sat on the floor since the couch was now taken.

Michael passed the food to the other people and flinched as Lucifer took about half of it. Lucifer was sitting beside Michael...except no one had seen him come in.

"Luci when did you get here?" Gabe asked.

"I was always here," Lucifer replied.

"You were in your room when I came down," Balth said.

"I'm everywhere," Luci said. "Satan remember?"

"My god we're a weird family," Dean said.

"You just said that as if you were in our family..." Anna said slowly. "Why wasn't I invited to the wedding?"

"You guys cause too much chaos," Cas said. "Now shut up and let's watch."

And so they all watched the new episode which shall not be spoiled for anyone because I'm not cruel. However, the ending was a cliffhanger.

"What the hell?!" Gabe yelled.

"I've been in hell and it's not this bad," Lucifer remarked.

"Did they actually just do that?!" Sam yelled.

"They couldn't have just killed *spoilers*!" Dean yelled.

"Maybe they'll come back Supernatural style," Cas said. Everyone turned to look at him. "What?"

"What's Supernatural?" Dean asked.

"I mean like in a supernatural way. Did you think I meant an actual thing?"

"Yes because the fourth wa-" Luci started to say but Michael put a hand over his mouth.

"We're not supposed to talk about that," Michael hissed. Everyone else looked at them confused.

"Weirdos," Balthazar said and left the room. Anna followed, as well as Luci, Michael, and Alfie who had flown in at some point.

That left Sabriel and Destiel. Sam was trying to crush Gabriel under the bean bag, which Dean was just laughing at. Cas took the time to check his phone again, seeing another text from Meg.

Meg: You said you wanted to meet up on the weekend...

Cas: Doctor Who was on

Meg: That is a perfectly reasonable excuse. Want to come over now?

Cas: Yeah I'll be there in a bit.

"Dean, I have to go somewhere," Cas said.

"Where?" Dean asked.

"Dad wants me to do something for him, I'll be back later."

"Okay," Dean said sadly. "I'll just wait here then."

At that Gabe started humming some random tune that sounded familiar.

"What song is that?" Dean asked him.

"I dunno, it was in some musical or something," Gabe replied.

Cas stood and leaned over to Dean, kissing him lightly. "See you later."

"Bye Angel," Dean replied. Cas smiled at the new nickname and left the room, feeling a bit guilty for not telling Dean what he was really doing.

~~

Okay so the Doctor Who episodes are going by when they come out in reality, not how long it's been in the story, otherwise they just got episodes in the same week. Also, I was foreshadowing at some point...

Oh and breaking the fourth wall is so fun, and I keep doing it so I may be doing it too often but it's really fun, like way more fun than it should be.

Anyone out there watched Once Upon a Time and saw the new episode? Anyway see the most recent Doctor Who Episode? Anyone really bloody excited because SEASON 11 STARTS THIS WEEK?!!!!!

Oh and 3.3K reads, you guys are amazing :D everyone have a free cookie *hands out cookies*

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro