23 | hargreeves girls night

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

☂️☂️☂️☂️☂️

"Leonard wouldn't. I mean, I can't even imagine."

"Uh, I get it." she signs. "i don't wanna believe it either, but why would he tell you he's at work, and then all the sudden he's letting himself into your place?"

"To use the bathroom, as he said?" Vanya defends her 'friend'. Allison rolled her eyes and how slow and idiot her sister is.

"Or to creep around?" Allison surprised them by saying that.

Natasha looked at her both sister in a confused look, she watched them talk about that guy who's Vanya's only friend. She cleared her throat getting their attention. "Can someone please explain to me what the hell is going on? And who is that Leonard?"

Allison and Vanya realized that they never told Natasha about him. Allison spoke. "Leonard is Vanya friend who creeps around and rifles through her stuff—"

She was interrupted but angry Vayna. "No. No, stop. Leonard is a good guy. He was just using the bathroom. That's all."

Natasha eyed Vanya warily. "Look. I don't really know that Leo shitty guy but— I kinda have a bad feeling about him."

"Right?" Allison sighed in relief when her sister agreed on not loving Leonard with her. Vayna scoffed.

"You guys don't know him." Vanya told her sister.

"We don't, and look I don't want to be the one to tell you this, but sometimes,  men are unreasonable shits." Natasha informed them, mainly for Vanya. "But— if you like this one, then that's a whole different story."

Vanya looked down at her drink. "I do like him."  She saw how her sisters are giving her looks. "I know it's weird, cause we only knew each other for a few days, but..."

"No buts, it's weird." Natasha interrupted her sister. "Or do you know what? It's not weird. Okay, I just thought about it, it's not weird. Liking someone who you just met happens."

"Thank you." The white violin smiled at the half-vampire. "Leonard felt so real. Like he saw something in me that no one else did."

Allison opened her mouth to reply but something in Natasha caught her attention. "Natasha your eyes."

Natasha narrows her eyebrows. "What's wrong with them?"

"They're black." Vanya replied. "Is that a bad thing?"

Natasha froze on her place and grabbed Allison's sunglasses and wore them to cover her fully black eyes. She stood up and took her purse. Alarming her sister.

"I need to feed myself. I'll be back in the morning."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro