Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

#UNEDITED#

- Rein Hart Stormee's POV -

It's been two month since the lake scene. Atlas and I is in a good relationship. There is no more Haven slipping in to our relationship. We are fine.

He texted me a few minutes ago, said he wanted to grab lunch with me at the pancake house we usually gone to. He knows that today, I only have one class and so does he. He took this chance to spend time with me as per he said when I asked him, why.

I walk down the stairs from my floor to the bottom. I just feel like walking down than using the elevator. And when I get to the very last steps, I am face to face with Atlas.

"Hey." I greet him cheerfully, jump on him and hug him tightly.

"Ready to eat?" He ask with a cheeky smile. His arm clung around my neck as he bring me closer to him.

"Yeah." I said.

"Let's take your car. It seem so cool. I haven't driven a brand new beetle." He said, glancing at me.

"Sure. Just don't crash my car or even leave a mark. You don't want to mess it up, pretty boy." I warn him in a joking manner, but also a serious talk.

"You get it, Miss." He saluted me.

"You are silly." I said as I grabbed my car key from my sling bag and give it to him.

We end up in Chipotle, because I suddenly changed my mind. I do not want pancakes for lunch and there's a bunch of people that I don't wanna see there.

Atlas didn't mind it, he's still as happy as the day for driving my car. I don't even know what excites him for driving a VW Beetle.

We sat on the two seats table. We were eating our food, my phone's lit up on the table. I quickly grab it before Atlas could see who's texting me. It's not that I hide anything from him. The problem is, if he gets my phone before me, he would just texted back whoever's texted me with nonsense words.

"We should go to Gerald's party tonight." I said, after reading the text I received. I look up from my phone to him and find him still eating his food like he don't care.

"Atlas! Are you listenin'?" I shout, but not too loud. Just because he is so annoying.

"I was, before you bring up about partying. Rein, I'm not planning to downgrade my school right now. It's almost final." He said in seriousness.

"One last party. Yeah?" I tried to persuade him. Giving him my best innocent and persuasive face.

-

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro