Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

#UNEDITED#

- Rein Hart Stormee's POV -

The music could hurt my ears if I stay for long. Gerald and his party is unstoppable. He take every chances that whenever his parents are away, he threw a party. Just like the others parties he threw, tonight is no difference.

Atlas is glued to me the entire time. I told him to have fun and just enjoy the night, but he refused stubbornly.

"I'm gonna get you a drink, because you're so glued to me. I'm going to get you something to loosen you up, babe. So stay here." I said to Atlas like a little child. Like I have to carefully told him what to do.

I don't give him time to answer and walk away. Walking through sweaty and breathing people's in my face. It's not that there no way for me to walk, people are just really going crazy.

I grab an empty cup from the table stand and pour the drink into the cup. I haven't tested the drink, because I don't drink. I only have coke right from its can.

On my way back to him. I had to stopped by the stairs. He doesn't see me in between people, but I can see him clearly walking up the stairs. I honestly don't want to think badly of him. Just because he doesn't want to be here at the first place. But seeing him walking up the stairs is just like recreating memories.

I saw him looked like a grumpy old man when he walked up. So I get curious. I followed him upstairs and he checked room by room all of the are locked, beside this one specific room.

He walks in normally to the room and didn't close the room after him. I decided to take a peek just a little by standing on the wall beside the door frame.

I can hear another door being opened and closed, that might be Atlas going in to the bathroom. I stand there with a cup of drink there, so everyone wouldn't think I'm crazy or a stalker, thank God for the drink. It covered my act.

I stand for a while until I heard another voice from inside the room.

"Where the fuck did you came from?!" I heard Atlas' voice, sounded angry by the person who's in the room. So there's another person in the room and he just realized?

"What do you mean? I've been here cuddling with my girlfriend. What are you doing in here? Didn't you see that this room is o-ccu-pied?" The feminist voice talks. It's no surprise if I knew who that voice belong to.

"Well, I didn't know obviously. I was just trying to wash my shirt that some dude casually poured his drink on me. Am I supposed to know that you are in here, cuddling with your girlfriend." He said in a not so friendly tone.

I decided that I've had enough of their conversation. I step in front of the door frame and push the door wide open. They stopped talking as their heard the door.

"Rein." Atlas said in a shocked voice and panic drown to his face. He walk up to me so fast and shoved me out of the room.

I stare at him to see if he come up with an excuses.

"I swear nothing happened. I didn't even know she was in the room. I was just washing my shirt and nothing else." He tried to explains to me what's going in the room like I just caught him red handed.

I keep silent.

"Drink, Atlas?" I offered him his own drink that I intended to give him earlier. I know that I have this flat look on my face right now, but I just want to tease him.

"No, Rein. I don't want the drink. I want us to leave. I don't want to be here any longer." He said, pushing the drink's out of his face like he's really upset right now. Shouldn't I be? But I'm not.

"I know, Atlas. I've been standing here since you got in the room. You have nothing to be worried about. I heard everything that happened in there." I pointed back to the room. Like I said, he need to chill.

He push me to the wall carefully and crashed his lips to mine. He kiss me deep, but in a short time. But in the other hand, I'm trying to balance the drink in my hand. Oh boy, what a night.

-

So, this is the end. This is also a goodbye and a thank you.

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and share.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro