[005] Pistol

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

How could these people be Yang Yong's opponents? Although Yang Yong can't use magic now, his martial arts and infinite strength are enough to deal with these people.

"Slam! Bang! Bang! Pass!"

After a few rounds, Yang Yong basically stood still without moving. Xinxin hid behind Yang Yong, waving her little fist from time to time.

Within a minute, the big men in the box were all lying on the ground, and the women who sold meat were curled up in the corner and looked at Yang Yong trembling, as if Yang Yong would eat them.

"Okay, that's it, let's go. Showtime."

Yang Yong's ease and refreshment, turned and pulled Tang Xinxin to open the door and went out.

Who knows, as soon as he went out, Tang Xinxin was frightened "ah!"

I saw that the corridor was full of people, about forty, and there were big blades and baseball bats in each hand.

Xinxin was frightened suddenly, holding Yang Yong's arm tightly and shaking.

Yang Yong was also a bit guilty of seeing so many people, and couldn't help thinking, 'If only magic can be used, if there is magic, these people will never mind. '

Look at the trembling Xinxin around him, Yang Yong is full of confidence, not just dozens of people, will be able to go out!

"Get out of here! Your boss has been subdued by me! Do you want to end with your boss?"

Yang Yong shouted at the people around him.

On the opposite side, a slightly muscular man took a big knife and took a step forward, raised the knife and pointed at Yang Yong, "boy, I think you are impatient and dare to make trouble in our Moon Bay. It is impossible for you to go out today It's up! "

"Oh? Really? Try it!"

Yang Yong said dismissively.

This time can anger the man opposite.

The man immediately yelled, "Brothers!"

Then the man took the lead and slashed with a big knife.

Xinxin looked at the big knife that was about to fall. "Ah!" He called out, tightened his neck, and grasped Yang Yong's arm tightly.

Yang Yong didn't panic, took Xinxin behind him, flew over and caught the man's lower abdomen directly.

"vomit!"

The man's knife hadn't been cut off yet, and Yang Yong took a quicker step and directly held him back.

"Ah, we fight with you, brothers, hack him!"

Who knew this, but it ignited the anger of everyone, one by one, rushing up with a big sword.

There are at most three people walking side by side in this corridor. In addition, it is relatively crowded. There are only two people rushing forward.

"boom!"

Yang Yongxuan flew alone, quickly turned around and punched the people behind him, then turned around and kicked again, followed by immediately turning around and walking away the people behind him.

Not only must they not hurt Xin Xin, they also have to knock them down, and they have no weapons in their hands.

At one-and-a-half moments, Yang Yong lived down.

Soon he didn't have time to make a cut on his arm, and his new clothes were stained red with blood.

"Yang Yong be careful!"

Shouted Tang Xinxin.

Yang Yong turned a flying leg and turned to danger.

Immediately following Yang Yong's surprise, he reached out and grasped the big knife above Xin Xin's head.

Yang Yong's hand caught directly on the blade, thus protecting Xinxin.

"Ah!" Tang Xinxin was so scared that he squatted directly on the ground.

This is exactly convenient for Yang Yong, he fell to the ground directly, then seized the sword and turned to continue fighting.

Although he had a weapon, Yang Yong could not prevail for a while.

Because now the turbulence is no longer rushing, one by one hiding from Yang Yong's knife, waiting for the opportunity to Yang Yong come up all of a sudden.

Yang Yong suffered from the enemy on all sides, and soon he couldn't resist, and he made several long mouths one after another.

Blood covered Yang Yong's body.

"Is it really impossible to die here today?"

Yang Yong stooped panting, leaning against the box door, and squatting beside Tang Xinxin.

Tang Xinxin also had some blood on her body. I don't know if it was someone spilled or she was injured.

"Brothers, he's dying, he hacked him in a rage!"

If there is a leader, there will be more followers. With a command, the people around him carried the knife and chopped it up, but now Yang Yong has no strength to resist. After dozens of minutes, he used his fist to waste A lot of physical strength, I thought I could run out, but who knows that more people came later, Yang Yong completely failed.

"Stop !!! No !!!!"

Not knowing the courage from Tang Xinxin, he suddenly stood up and blocked Yang Yong.

Those who stumbled and smiled, "It's quite like a TV series, okay, so, go on with the TV series, brothers, hack them!"

"Ah !!" Tang Xinxin turned back and hugged Yang Yong tightly, Yang Yong also opened his eyes wide and watched a few big knives fall down! !!

"stop."

There was another yelling, but the voice was even stronger.

At the sound of this voice, the surrounding huddle stopped immediately.

Yang Yong was startled, and as soon as he turned his head, he immediately felt a cool thing on his head.

"Don't move, you will be dead as soon as you move."

Yang Xiong walked out with a smile, "First take the injured brother to the hospital."

The clear dust and swollen face on his body showed that Yang Xiong had just been beaten.

"Good boy, dare to come here to spread my wildness, and don't inquire about where this is, who I am! You dare to smash the grandeur of the Western District boss, you are really impatient!"

Yang Xiong came to Yang Yong, and other big men in the box surrounded Yang Yong.

Yang Yong's blood was all over his body, and his body was full of words. "I don't understand what the Western District is. If you want to kill you, you will have to listen to respect. But before that, there is a condition."

"Oh? OK, in your face of dying, I promise you this condition, say, what conditions?"

Yang Xiong looked at Yang Yong and said blankly.

Yang Yong looked at Tang Xinxin in his arms, "My condition is to let Miss Tang!"

"Yang Yong!"

Upon hearing this from Yang Yong, Tang Xinxin looked up at him in surprise.

"No!" Tang Xinxin yelled at Yang Yong, then turned and looked at Yang Xiong, "Kill if you kill! You mean man, shameless!"

Yang Xiong's face changed, "Yes! Since I want to die, then I will complete you! Come on! Pull this girl into me! When I kill this boy, my brothers go in and give this girl a turn! "

"Roar! Boss mighty"

Suddenly, the surrounding people were happy, and Tang Xinxin would be pulled away if he was motivated.

"Don't, ah, ah!"

Tang Xinxin dragged Yang Yong tightly, Yang Yong also held her tightly.

"A bunch of waste, mother, I'll jump you as a kid! Hey!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro