[006] Enter the hospital

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After speaking, Yang Xiong raised his gun. Aimed at Yang Yong and Tang Xinxin.

"what!!!"

Tang Xinxin held Yang Yong tightly in fear.

Yang Yong also closed his eyes.

Seeing that Yang Xiong's finger was about to pull the trigger, but at the moment of the moment, a siren sounded outside the bar.

"Who ?! Who called the police?"

Yang Xiong shouted at him.

"Md, boy, good luck, I can't kill you now, I can kill you sooner or later! Pull this stinky boy down! Hey, let Laozi go to meet the police first!"

"No need!"

A soft drink came from the end of the corridor, and the crowd voluntarily disbanded to make way for a passage, and saw a heroic policewoman and several policemen behind them striding forward.

"Yang Xiong, the evidence is as strong as this. I see how you can argue!"

The policewoman stared at Yang Xiong fiercely.

"Hey, what evidence? I'm a serious businessman!"

Yang Xiong immediately said with a smile.

"You have illegal firearms, isn't this evidence ?!"

"Oh? Which of your eyes saw me holding a gun? Haha!"

Yang Xiong spread his hands and laughed.

"you!"

The female police officer looked at the scattered lumps and knew that Yang Xiong must have hidden the gun!

"Even if you react quickly, but what happened to the two of them! Come on, grab Yang Xiong for me, fight and fight, and shut him down for a few days!"

The female police officer waved a big hand, and the police behind him stepped up and tortured Yang Xiong. Yang Xiong did not resist, and said with a smile, "I'll go with you, haha."

"Asshole!"

The female police officer yelled, and then turned to look at Yang Yong. "Well, this isn't the one with the eaves and the wall? How did you get here now?"

The female police officer stepped forward to look at this Yang Yong, "how did it hurt?"

"Hurry up and take them to the hospital! ..."

----------------------------

The hospital, Yang Yong has woke up.

Many white cloths were wrapped around him, and just when he opened his eyes, Yang Yong felt the pain in his body and frowned uncomfortably.

"Huh?"

Tang Xinxin lying beside Yang Yong's bed felt Yang Yong's movement and woke up.

"You finally woke up, you have slept for two days, and stuck me!"

Tang Xinxin rubbed her eyes, her eyes were red, and she was looking at Yang Yong lazily with her big eyes.

Yang Yong's heart softened inexplicably, like a soft water flowing into Yang Yong's heart, Yang Yong smiled slightly, "Xin Xin, have you been here for two days? Haven't slept for two days?"

"Yeah, I'm afraid of something unexpected! I'm scared to death, why did you suddenly faint, but it was just delivered in time."

Tang Xinxin patted his chest, and said a little later.

Yang Yong smiled again, "Maybe too much blood loss."

Tang Xinxin glared at Yang Yong, "Can you still laugh? You said so easily, you know you almost lost your life."

"It's okay, isn't this okay, right, what about the people who saved us?" Yang Yong asked.

"Oh, you mean the police, they are guarding outside, especially the policewoman who said you would wake up and see you right away, yes, I heard that policewoman said that you really were on the network the other day That superman with cornices? "

Policemen? Is that the name that modern people use to address law and order?

Yang Yong secretly thought.

"Luo? What is it? Did you catch the fish?" Yang Yong asked in confusion.

Tang Xinxin patted his mind, "I forgot that you came from the mountain, or did you say that everyone in the mountain is as good as you?"

Yang Yong heard a stun, and only smirked in response to Tang Xinxin.

Tang Xinxin simply didn't care about Yang Yong as much, "Yes, I really want to thank you this time! If you don't have this time, then my two cousins ​​and we will definitely die!"

Yang Yong smiled, "Don't be so polite, yes, before I fainted, I faintly heard that Yang Xiong was arrested by the police. What about now? Was Yang Xiong killed?"

"I'm angry when I mention this!" Tang Xinxin's face turned dark. "Yang Xiong is very cunning. Our director of the Western District, Chen Feng, has something to do with Yang Xiong. How could it be so easy to kill him."

"That means that Yang Xiong is at large now?"

"Well," Xin Xin nodded, "the evidence is insufficient, Chen Feng covers him again, of course, he is at large!"

Yang Yong gritted his teeth. "Damn! I must kill him! The policemen are too helpless! When I am hurt, I will go to him to pay the bill!"

After hearing this, Tang Xinxin was full of apologies, "Yang Yong, I'm really sorry. If it weren't for me, you wouldn't be like this. I knew I wouldn't let you do this for me, and I blame you. It will look like this. "

Yang Yong smiled indifferently. "Once you're done, aren't these injuries? I have suffered more serious injuries than this before. It's nothing at all. Besides, if I didn't meet you, I might be starving now." I should thank you for that. "

"Ah? Don't you have a home here? How did you come here?"

Tang Xinxin asked abnormally.

"Family?"

Yang Yong felt a pain in her heart and barely smiled. "My home is not here, and I don't know anyone here. I don't know anything about this place."

"Ah? So you really came out of the mountain? And is it the mountain that is isolated from the world?"

Tang Xinxin widened his curious eyes.

"Uh ... yeah!"

Yang Yong knew that he was lying to Tang Xinxin, but he did not lie to her. How could he tell Tang Xinxin?

"Can you tell me the story of your hometown?"

Tang Xinxin suddenly became interested, "Do you have any special skin care products in the mountains? Why are your skin so white and so handsome? You must have special cosmetics there, right?"

"Uh......"

Yang Yong smiled helplessly, just as he didn't know how to answer, the door suddenly opened, and several people in police clothes came in.

Headed by a slender figure, a closer look was a heroic policewoman with a policewoman's cap on her head, wearing a clean police uniform, two peaks on her chest, no black wrinkles. The pants look straight and slim.

For a moment, Yang Yong was so distracted. When he saw the beauty, he almost fell in love with the policewoman in front of him.

Tang Xinxin's beauty is a kind of gentleness with playfulness, and a playfulness with carefulness, always caring for you, and a carefree character is also very cute, Tang Xinxin and the policewoman in front of her are not a nature, Of course they cannot be compared.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro