[014] North District Boss

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yang Yong immediately went around, blocking Yang Xiong's way.

Yang looked up fiercely, seeing Yang Yong's unwilling smile.

"Boy, let me go, or I'll make you regret it!" Yang Xiong smirked.

Yang Yong looked at Yang Xiong and said fiercely, "Today is your death!"

After speaking, Yang Yong reached out and grabbed Yang Xiong.

Who knew that the little brother who helped Yang Xiong slammed in front of Yang Xiong.

Yang Yong threw him flying, who knew Yang Xiong had used this gap to pull out his gun!

"Hum, it's too late for you to regret it! Let's die!" Yang Xiong's eyes were full of murderousness.

Yang Yong bowed his head quickly before his words fell.

"boom!"

Yang Yong even felt the trajectory of bullets flying overhead.

Yang Yong didn't give him a second chance to shoot, and he stretched out his hand, grabbed Yang Xiong's neck directly, and held his muzzle with the other hand at the same time.

"go to hell!"

Yang Yong didn't say much. All the resentment and anger in these days broke out during this time, Yang Xiong didn't even call out, and was directly pinched to death by Yang Yongsheng!

Yang Yong looked at Yang Xiong who had rolled his eyes, and Leng Hu threw the body directly to the ground.

He looked up and saw that the battle at the Moon Bay gate was over. Just as he wanted to turn away, several limousines drove up.

Stopped directly in front of Yang Yong.

"Squeak ..."

A couple of cars got on a dozen men in black suits, and finally came down a man in a white suit, showing a domineering body all over his body, this man was about 30 years old, looks handsome.

"Boss!"

The hundredth person at the door of Moon Bay came over with a machete, and unified his mouth to call the boss of the white suit.

"Well, everyone is working hard!"

The white suit nodded slightly, and then he looked at Yang Yong again.

Yang Yong looked at the man who was not much older than himself and felt the momentum emanating from the man. His nerves were tense and he was ready to shoot at any time!

"Who are you? Why are you here?"

The white suit looked at Yang Yong and asked, and the black suits around him were staring at Yang Yong. It seemed that Yang Yong dared to do something, and they would rush up immediately.

"It's like this ..."

Next, Yang Yong told the white suit from beginning to end, and he had nothing to hide. Besides, the person in front of him didn't chop off Yang Xiong's men, he should not be an enemy.

The white suit looked at Yang Yong in surprise.

"What you said is true?"

Yang Yong nodded, "Of course!"

The white suit still didn't believe, how could Yang Yong be singled out with dozens of people, and how could he easily kill Yang Xiong.

At this moment, a blood-stained person came up with a machete in his hand.

"Boss, what this kid is saying is true. Just now I saw him with his own hand and killed Yang Xiong, and he also avoided the bullet!"

"Oh ?!" The man in the white suit looked at him, and looked at Yang Yong again, "Can you escape the bullet ?!"

"That's just a fluke, I don't have that much skill." Yang Yongwei said with a smile.

The white suit frowned. "What are your plans after killing him this time?"

Yang Yong spread his hands. "Now that the matter has been resolved, I naturally returned to work in my shop."

The white suit frowned and didn't know what it was thinking. After a while, the white suit looked at Yang Yong and smiled slightly. I killed Yang Xiong, and I will come to visit in a few days. "

Yang Yong wrinkled every day suddenly. This just killed the wolf and ushered in another tiger?

However, he still squeezed out his smile, and said lightly, "Okay, thanks for joining me, goodbye!"

"Goodbye."

The white suit smiled slightly, looking at Yang's back forever, and the white suit's face also changed. "Send someone to follow me, and inquire about his identity. If this person is so powerful, he must not stay!"

There was a trace of history in the eyes of the white suit ...

"I am back!"

After walking for dozens of minutes, Yang Yong and General Wei returned to the private world.

"Yang Yong! Xiaowei! Are you all right!"

As soon as he entered the room, Xinxin and others rushed over and looked closely at the two.

"It's okay! Everything is handled! Yang Xiong will never come to harass us again!"

"Ah! Really!" Tang Xinxin was obviously very happy. "How did you do it!"

Jiang Weigang wanted to speak. Yang Yong grabbed Jiang Wei. "We just happened to meet them. I saw Yang Xiong being shot by another black boss! We'll be fine again!"

Yang Yong said with a smile.

"Ah? It's so good?" Tang Xinxin danced without hesitation, "It's great! I can live in peace in the future, work hard to pay off the debts first! Hee hee!"

"Yeah, yeah, Sister Xinxin, we're finally at it! Haha ~"

Several girls seemed very happy.

Yang Yongwei smiled and looked at them.

Jiang Wei, who was next to him, also knew his soul, and laughed.

Several people were huddling and lively.

Tang Xinxin simply took out the wine and yelled, "Do not get drunk today!"

"Sister Xinxin mighty!" The girls smiled happily.

Watching them lively, Yang Yong secretly winked at Jiang Wei and stood up, "I'll go to the toilet."

Jiang Wei was very clever and stood up.

"Brother, wait, I'll go with you."

Yang Yong walked to the door of the toilet.

"Brother-in-law, why don't you tell me the truth about them?"

Jiang Wei asked.

Yang Yong looked at Jiang Wei. "If it was Yang Xiong, it wouldn't matter. He was dead anyway. The main thing I was afraid of was the man in a white suit."

"Xiaowei, do you know that man?"

Jiang Wei nodded. "He is the boss of the North District. The North District is the largest district in our city. Our city government is there, so the North District is also the district with the most power!"

"Our Eastern District is the weakest in power. It is Yang Xiong. He occupies two-thirds of the Eastern District. He is also the boss of the Eastern District by name. However, his evil behavior has spread all over the street. Deserve it! "

"Boss Bai? Is it the man wearing a white suit today? He is the boss of the North District, what is his name?"

Yang Yong asked.

"Huh!" Jiang Wei nodded. "I don't know the specific name. I know his surname is Bai and likes to wear white clothes. I don't know anything else."

Yang Yong nodded and thoughtfully, "Then the other two districts, isn't there still the south and west districts in h city?"

"The boss of the Southern District is similar to Yang Xiong in nature, but he is a man of morality, he doesn't fight and kill much, mainly by business, but the underground business also does a lot, business is just a superficial phenomenon, he is the most in the city of h A long time boss, the Southern District is also a district that has been peaceful for so many years. The bosses in other districts do not go to mess with him, he will not take the initiative to mess with other bosses. It is said that he and the city are so stable. Characters at the first level have particularly good relations. "

"What about the Western District? Is there another boss in the Western District?"

Jiang Wei shook his head with a smile, "The West District is a poor area, there are shacks everywhere, junkyards everywhere, almost no buildings, so there are no rich people, there is no entertainment place, and there is no so-called boss. If there are any, they are some hooligans, and the real bosses are too lazy to take care of them. "

"So now, that white boss is the most powerful?"

"Well! That's it, but I guess this white boss will definitely start with the Southern District. Everyone understands the truth that the two tigers are not tolerated.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro