[015] visit

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Well, what about the Western District? The Western District should be the most densely populated area. The Western District's mix is ​​also a lot of people. It is also a threat.

Yang Yong asked.

Jiang Wei nodded with a smile, "Hey, brother-in-law, you're right, in fact, these days the word has spread, saying that Boss is about to unify the city!"

"Well, listening to you say that, thinking about the people you saw today, all of them are extremely combative and extremely strict in management. This white boss must be very powerful. It is estimated that the city of H will be battered in the next period."

"Well, no matter what, brother-in-law, we have to prepare how to deal with Boss, he is very good!"

Jiang Wei's face was serious, and he was a little scared.

"Don't be afraid!" Yang Yong patted Jiang Wei's shoulder. "We haven't done anything that harms his interests. If he is as unreasonable as Yang Xiong and just asked us, then I will repeat today's thing again. ! "

Looking at Yang Yong's firm eyes, Jiang Wei also nodded. "Brother-in-law, no matter what, I will definitely be with you and face it together. Don't look at me timid, but I can still make a difference when it matters!" "

"Yeah!" Yang Yong patted Jiang Wei's shoulder with a smile. "Let's go, it's time for us to go back too late. Your sister should be suspicious."

"Ok!"

Two people walked back to back, back to the wine table, several people immediately fight again, you come and go, not drunk.

Over the next few days, they had a lot of safety in this small shop, their customers gradually grew, and the business became very good, so that Yang Yong almost forgot about the boss.

Yang Yong and Tang Xinxin became more and more familiar.

I lived so peacefully for more than a month.

On that day, an uninvited guest came to the door.

On this day Yang Yong, they were cleaning in the store. Since it was noon, no customers came to drink coffee. They were chatting and chatting while they were cleaning. They were very happy.

However, suddenly several people pushed in and broke the original joy.

"Hello, welcome!"

Tang Xinxin didn't raise his head as he shouted, but felt that something was wrong after he finished, as soon as he looked up, he froze instantly.

I saw seven or eight men at the door wearing black short sleeves and black pants. There was a man in white casual clothes standing among them.

The first impression these people give is the underworld!

"Who ... who are you looking for?"

Tang Xinxin gathered his courage and looked at Boss they asked.

Opposite the white boss smiled slightly, "I'm sorry, disturbed, we are not malicious, just to tell the old."

After that, the white boss looked at Yang Yong, and the meaning was obvious. He came to Yang Yongxu for the old one.

Tang Xinxin frowned and looked at Yang Yong.

Yang Yong patted Tang Xinxin's shoulder slightly, signaled that he was okay, took a small step forward and looked at Boss, "Boss, let's talk about anything. We still have business. This is cleaning up. Here it comes. "

Yang Yong's tone was also calm, and he didn't want multiple enemies to come out for no reason.

"I just said it, I just came to tell you the old one. It's not malicious. Since you say so, then we leave and don't bother."

Boss Bai was sorry to say to Yang Yong, after speaking, turned around and took the seven or eight people and went out, leaving a group of Yang Yong who did not know why.

"Yang Yong, what's going on? How did you know him?"

Tang Xinxin hurried forward to ask, Xiaohong they also gathered around.

"In fact, it's not a big deal ..." Next, Yang Yong told Tang Xinxin the details one month ago.

"I didn't expect that they would really come, so I didn't tell you about it. Who knows that it's been a month, and they actually came."

Yang Yong looked helpless. "In the beginning, he also helped me to clear the siege. Otherwise, I might have been killed by Yang Xiong, but I think he really does not look malicious today."

Tang Xinxin sighed and shook his head. "Don't look at this black boss is young, but he is now the one with the most powerful power in the city. The former Yang Xiong was a mouse in front of him. We better try not to provoke him. Will it provoke us? It's hard to say ... "

Tang Xinxin looked very sad, too. This time, he got rid of Yang Xiong. Who knows that a white boss is ushered in, and this white boss seems to be more difficult.

"Hey, what's going on this year and how to deal with the underworld."

Tang Xinxin kept sighing.

"Relax! Xinxin!" Yang Yong supported Tang Xinxin's shoulders with both hands. "It will be okay, isn't it a white boss, it's okay, don't worry so much, take a step and look, it's impossible that he has no reason Come and kill us, don't you? "

Tang Xinxin looked up at Yang Yong. "That's the only thing. Take a step and look at it."

"Huh!" Yang Yong smiled and comforted Tang Xinxin.

Soon, several people cleaned up the sanitation.

Just when everyone said to go to dinner, Jiang Wei was very timely. This boy hasn't had any delay since he came to dinner.

The emotions of several people have improved a lot, but Jiang Wei did not see anything.

After dinner, Tang Xinxin went to wash the dishes. The three little girls returned to the room for lunch and waited for work in the afternoon.

Second Yang Yong dragged Jiang Wei into his hut.

As soon as he entered the house, Yang Yong threw a can of beer to Jiang Wei and took a can himself, taking the lead in taking a sip.

"Brother-in-law, why are you dragging me over?"

Jiang Wei sat next to Yang Yong with a smile on his hip, except for Yang Yong's bed, there was nowhere else to sit in this small room.

"Don't bark, I'm not your brother-in-law."

"What is it, brother-in-law, all men? Who doesn't know who! Yeah! Haha" Jiang Wei blinked at Yang Yong.

Yang Yong took a nap, "Go to you, don't joke with me, I'm quite a few years older than you, and tell you that I have a family, but I'm not around."

"Oh? Where are they?"

"in......"

Yang Yong's eyes blurred for a moment. "In a very distant place, I don't know when I will see them, or I may never see them in my life."

"Ah! Oh ..." Jiang Wei froze slightly, then seemed to understand something, and then patted Yang Yong's shoulder. "Brother, you can't be resurrected if you die, grief, I and my sister will be your family in the future. . "

After speaking, Jiang Wei was in tears as he was still in pain.

"Roll the calf, what do you say, go and tell you something serious, stand up." Yang Yong kicked Jiang Wei off his bed.

"What's the matter, brother-in-law, hurry up, I'm still waiting to go out and play."

"I've known all day long, I ask you, how's the white boss in the North District recently?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro