[067] abduction

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After listening to Yang Yong, he immediately turned to look at Master Huang: "Master Huang, where is this road going?"

Master Huang thought for a moment and said, "This road is not short. I am confident that before the car leaves, I will go to the end of the road. There is no other fork in this road!"

"All right! Thank you Master Huang!"

Yang Yong couldn't help feeling that he really met a good driver!

"Well, sit down!"

Immediately afterwards, Master Huang turned the car and kicked off the accelerator, and the car rushed out.

Followed by the car, turned around, entered a tunnel, and then drove for a long time. Along the way, Master Huang kept overtaking, the speed was fast, the driving was very stable, and the vehicle skills were very good!

Five minutes later, Master Huang pointed to the intersection in front.

"Where is the exit of ** Road, and I don't know if the car has gone."

Yang Yong's heart was up and down. If something happened to Lin Qinger this time, then he really couldn't explain to Lin Tiannan himself. Then he became Lin Qinger's bodyguard for a few days. That's how useless it seems to be.

"Little brother! Look at it! Is that the car!"

Yang Yong looked at Master Huang's fingers.

Sure enough, I saw a blue car coming out, driving faster.

"That's the one!"

"Good!" Master Huang speeded up. "Fortunately, we came a little earlier, and a dozen seconds later, it is probably invisible!"

"Yeah!" Yang Yongqing nodded fortunately.

Master Huang followed the car tightly. Yang Yong looked at the car and looked anxious. He wanted to know how Lin Qinger was doing now. Did those people do anything to her? Yang Yong Worry is also particularly angry.

Soon, the car stopped, and now it has entered the city from the suburbs, and met a red light.

There were three cars between the taxi and the car, and there were two cars in front of the car, all waiting for the red light.

Yang Yong looked up at the red light, and there were more than twenty seconds left.

Yang Yongyi gritted his teeth.

"Master Huang, I have written down your license plate number. Sorry, I don't have any money with me. You will help me so I will thank you again in the future!"

After speaking, Yang Yong quickly got out of the car. He was not afraid that Master Huang would not let him go, but he would stop the car before the red light turned green!

After Yang Yong got out of the car, the doors didn't come close. He rushed to the car directly, and the speed was very fast.

Almost instantly, Yang Yong rushed to the driving position of the car. Yang Yong dragged the door without opening it, and then Yang Yong knocked on the window.

Then a small slit slowly fell into the window, and a man in black sunglasses inside said, "Who are you ?!"

Yang Yong ignored him, looked directly into the back seat, and just saw Lin Qinger!

Lin Qinger was sandwiched between the two men, his hands were behind his back, his mouth was stuck with tape, and when he saw Yang Yong, his eyes widened instantly!

Yang Yong saw Lin Qinger's body intact, except that her hair was a little messy and nothing else was hurt. Yang Yong was also a little relieved, and these people were acquaintances!

"What to see!" The driver seemed to feel something wrong and yelled at Yang Yong.

Yang Yong looked at the driver coldly, and then slowly said, "Open the door!"

"I hit you and scolded you next door! Damn! I warn you to stay away! Get out!"

At this time, the red light finally turned into a green light, the two cars in the front had left, and the car in the back kept honking.

The driver with sunglasses closed the window and the car accelerated.

Yang Yong stretched out his hand, grabbed the rearview mirror with one, and then jumped hard.

Fortunately, Yang Yong climbed directly to the roof without being dragged to the ground.

"Yeah!" Yang Yong struck the roof of the car hard, and then quickly grasped it, for fear of falling down.

The car suddenly speeded up, then turned left and right on the road, Yang Yong's body also kept swinging, but Yang Yong's hand clasped the roof tightly, no matter how the lower body swayed, Yang Yong would not fall!

For a while, those people seemed to give up this method, and then accelerated again!

The car was moving very fast, and Yang Yong was almost blown away by the wind.

follow closely!

"Squeak ...", the sound of rapid braking!

The tire made a long black mark on the ground.

Yang Yong also fell from the front of the car from the front. Unfortunately, Yang Yong still failed to fall to the ground. Yang Yong grabbed the wiper on the windshield!

Half of Yang Yong was lying on the roof of his car with his toes slightly on the ground.

As soon as Yang Yong looked up, he could see everyone in the car. There were four people in total, one driver, one co-pilot, and two people holding Lin Qing'er in the back.

Lin Qing'er kept twisting his body, staring at Yang Yong lying on the windshield, the four men in the car were also very surprised.

"Cough ..." Yang Yong coughed twice with a huge impact.

Then the car started again!

Yang Yong struggled to get up, dragging the windshield with one hand, and raising it with one hand.

The car went out again! The speed slowly adds up!

Yang Yong shouted "Ah !!!" Then, his fist smashed against the windshield!

"Oh!" Yang Yong's entire fist smashed into it directly!

The whole glass is centered on Yang Yong's fist, and the cracks spread around.

Yang Yong's fist pricked with the debris of the glass and he bleed a lot of blood.

Everyone in the car was startled, and the driver slammed the brakes!

Yang Yong on the front cover immediately flew down, and Yang Yong was dragged down.

噗通 ............

Yang Yong fell directly to the ground!

Tumbled twice, motionless, and his clothes were rotten.

The driver inside the car opened the door and stretched his head to look at Yang Yong, who was lying on the ground, with a look of shock.

He froze, then quickly sat in the car, twisting the keys and trying to ignite.

But I don't know what's wrong, the car just can't hit, it always goes out.

The driver was anxious, but the car just couldn't catch fire.

"Cough ...!" Yang Yong coughed hard.

Then he turned over and held up his hands: "Ahem ..." Yang Yong sprayed blood on the ground.

Yang Yong's brows frowned tightly, and he got up from the ground with his teeth.

The driver in the car was even more anxious now. If he twisted the keys, he could not start. He didn't know if it was nervous or the car was out of order.

Yang Yong gritted his teeth and walked towards the car step by step.

The driver looked at Yang Yong coming, bit his teeth, turned his head and didn't know what to say, and then they all got off!

The co-pilot came over and stood with the driver. The two men in the back took Lin Qing'er to turn and ran.

Yang Yong was in a hurry.

I saw the driver and the co-pilot slowly took out the pistol from his pocket, staring at Yang Yong with a vicious look.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro