[117] Confidentiality

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yang Yong returned to the dormitory after watching the game.

Yang Yong opened the door in confusion, and sure enough, Lin Qinger was sitting on the sofa and watching TV, watching the school's basketball live broadcast.

"Qinger!"

Yang Yong walked to Lin Qinger's side.

"Well, are you back?"

Lin Qinger glanced at Yang Yong: "You really haven't played."

Yang Yong nodded, then took the opportunity to sit on the sofa and looked at Lin Qing'er: "Where did you go? No, where have all your cheerleaders gone? Why don't you see anyone?"

Lin Qinger grinned: "Confidential!"

Yang Yong looked at Lin Qing'er: "This one also needs to be kept secret?"

Lin Qinger smiled and nodded: "Of course! This must be kept secret! Especially for you!"

"We?" Yang Yong pointed to himself: "Are we playing basketball?"

Then Yang Yong thought for a moment: "Oh ~~ I know!"

"What do you know?" Lin Qing'er looked at Yang Yong, nervous.

Yang Yong smiled proudly: "Nie Shutang said today, what did you go to train, didn't you? What kind of dance did you definitely practice? It will brighten the eyes of the teachers and students, willn't it?"

After Yang Yong finished speaking, Lin Qing'er's mouth sulked directly: "Abominable, Teacher Nie clearly said nothing!"

"Haha." Yang Yong smiled smugly. "It wasn't what Nie Shutang said. I guessed it yourself. Your girl is really stupid. If I say anything in a random way, you won't do it!

"You! You bastard! I mean you! I killed you!" Lin Qinger picked up the pillow on the side and smashed at Yang Yong.

Yang Yong reached out and grabbed Lin Qing'er's two wrists directly: "Little girl, do you still want to hit me, go back and practice for a few years!"

Then Yang Yong stood together and stood on the ground, pressing Lin Qing'er's hands directly on the sofa, making him a large font for the first half of his life.

Lin Qinger stared blankly at Yang Yong.

"Little shit, pack up quickly, eat, go back and change clothes. Let's go out and eat well. It is said that the food in the cafeteria is very good today!"

After Yang Yong spoke, he released Lin Qing'er, and then took out his mobile phone and glanced.

"Well, Xinxin texted me ..."

Then Yang Yong bowed his head toward the room and walked over, opening a text message while walking.

Before entering the door did not forget to turn back and instruct Lin Qinger to change clothes to eat.

Lin Qing'er sat on the sofa, darkened his face, and squeezed the pillow with both hands.

"Dead Yang Yong, smelly Yang Yong! You bastard!"

Lin Qinger smashed the sofa hard.

Then he got up very reluctantly, and walked towards the room in a huff ...

In Yang Yong's room.

Yang Yong leaned on the bed and watched the text message Tang Xinxin sent to himself.

The general content is that I haven't seen it for many days, I even miss it, and let Yang Yong take care of himself.

Yang Yong smiled warmly, and then dialed Tang Xinxin's phone number ...

The phone rang twice and was answered.

"Yang Yong!" Tang Xinxin was very happy.

"Xinxin."

"Yang Yong, what are you doing? Why do you remember calling me?"

Yang Yong smiled: "Why, can't I call my wife if I'm fine?"

"No!" Tang Xinxin over the phone was obviously very happy.

"I'm just happy! I miss you, Yang Yong!"

"Eun, I miss you too. I just saw the text message you sent me, and just now it's okay, I'll call you, and care about you by the way."

"Hee hee, really? Then you have to call me often!"

"That's for sure! Rest assured, I'll call you if it's okay!"

"Okay! That's all!"

"One word is for sure!" Yang Yong said with a smile.

"By the way, should the store be all renovated now?"

The opposite Tang Xinxin smiled: "Yeah! The private world has entered the final stage! It will be at least another three or four days! Our home is now being renovated!"

"Yang Yong, I have to say that you are amazing when it comes to this!" Tang Xinxin suddenly changed his tone.

"Ah? What happened to me?" Yang Yong wondered.

"Isn't it that the decoration team didn't decorate us last time! You went to them and you forgot? Since then, they have decorated us honestly!"

"Oh!" Yang Yong remembered and nodded: "Yes, what's wrong?"

"It's that Zhang Hulu, others are still good! I don't know if it's your deterrent! Haha! Didn't I say we should renovate our home! He even gave me free decoration! How about it? Cost-effective? He I often do it myself! "

Tang Xinxin said with a smile, obviously very happy.

Yang Yong nodded: "Well, yes, this Zhang Hulu is quite acquainted, Xinxin, you are optimistic about him, if he plays anything, you tell me."

"Enn! I see!"

"That's it, Xinxin, I'll go to eat first, and I'll hurry back to see you after the league is over these days!"

"Eun! I wait for you!"

After speaking, Yang Yong hung up.

Holding a mobile phone in his hand, thinking about this Zhang Hulu.

Yang Yong faintly remembered that the last time Yang Yong and others went to find him, he was really afraid of Yang Yong, and he was still the boss of Bai, but he did n't know why he opened a decoration shop. According to him, In order to collect money, often do something to coerce those who need decoration.

It just happened that I was forced into Yang Yong's head.

Moreover, the reason why this Pang Long dare to do that is because he has a good skill, and it must be related.

Yang Yong was a little worried that Zhang Hulu was not good for Tang Xinxin.

Then Yang Yong reached out and found Jiang Wei's phone.

The purpose of Yang Yong calling Jiang Wei is to let Jiang Wei and others take a good look at this Zhang Hulu. If he has any tricks, call himself immediately!

Anyway, I will be there the first time!

Even if he was on the basketball court at the time, he would rush to Tang Xinxin without hesitation. After all, Tang Xinxin is the one he loves!

Just after Yang Yong finished talking, the door was knocked a few times as soon as the phone hung up.

Lin Qinger's voice came in at the same time.

"Yang Yong! Let's go! Let's go to dinner!"

"Good!" Yang Yong answered, then stood up and walked to the door.

Then Yang Yong and Lin Qinger went out, called the other two bodyguards, and walked towards the cafeteria.

Due to the scorching sun, Yang Yong and others decisively returned to the dormitory, called and called for takeaway!

Anyway, it 's Lin Tiannan 's money, so why not do it!

They just got out of the dormitory building ...

(ps: Cheeky looking for flowers ~~~ Last week till now, there are 8,000 words a day, and more than 200,000 words have been updated in this month. For me, it is an unprecedented speed ... At the same time I am also exhausted ~~ I have to go to work every day ~~ There is almost no time to play ~~ Skinny and seeking flowers ~~ Want to enjoy ... (赏 _┬)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro