Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"what?"

Xu Meng looked at Yang Yong: "Bank?"

"Yeah!" Yang Yong nodded.

"What to do at the bank? We're going to buy food!"

Xu Meng was very puzzled.

Yang Yong smiled: "I didn't say I would help you. Of course, I took out the money in my bank to pay for the medical expenses. I happen to have 50,000 yuan!"

"Ah!" Xu Meng was surprised with a small face.

"No! I can't ask for your money!" Xu Meng shook her head vigorously.

Yang Yong smiled: "I knew you would say that, but think about it, your mother is lying on it now, she is waiting for this life-saving money, and it is obviously impossible for Li Kai to give you money Come on, what do you do next? "

"I ... I ..." Xu Meng was speechless.

"I can't help it? Although I don't know your family situation, but I guess it's almost the same. Just listen to me and accept my money! It's important to treat your mother!"

Xu Meng looked up and looked at Yang Yong: "But ..."

Yang Yong patted Xu Meng's shoulder with a smile: "Nothing, but the most important thing now is to treat your mother's disease. You can take these money, but we said in advance that these money are waiting for you I will work later, but I will pay it back! "

"Huh!" Xu Meng nodded: "Brother Yang, don't worry, I will pay you back this money even after I wait for it! Now I will lend it to you!"

"That's right! You don't need to talk so much to persuade you, haha! Let's go! Let's go to the bank!" Yang Yong smiled happily, and then left.

"Brother Yang ..."

"Ah? What's wrong?" Yang Yong turned his head.

"If you have a credit card machine in the hospital, you can just swipe it ..."

"Card reader?" Yang Yong frowned. "What is that?"

Xu Meng opened her eyes and looked at Yang Yong with surprise: "Don't you know what the credit card machine is?"

"Um, I don't know much about this." Yang Yong smiled and scratched his head.

"Well, what about the credit card machine? Just swipe your bank card, and then lose the password, you can pay the bill!"

"Oh ..." Yang Yong nodded thoughtfully.

Xu Meng thought he understood, and smiled: "So Brother Yang, let's go buy rice first, the place where the mung bean soup is bought is quite far away, let's hurry up!"

Yang Yong nodded: "Okay!"

Along the way, Yang Yong has been thinking about what the credit card machine is ... Once the card is swiped, the money is gone?

Xu Meng took Yang Yong around and walked to a place to buy mung bean soup. Yang Yong thought it was a big store.

Who knew it was a curb.

"It's okay, they'll close it a little later!" Xu Meng rejoiced, holding two bags of mung bean soup, and smiling.

Yang Yong glanced at the steaming bag and asked in confusion: "Is this thing really delicious?"

Xu Meng nodded with a smile: "Yeah, this family is very delicious. My mother and I used to come here often. It is delicious and not expensive! I know both the boss and me!"

"Ok."

"Brother Yang, come back and give you a taste!"

Yang Yong smiled and nodded.

Then, the two walked side by side and walked a long distance, but they were counted to the hospital.

When he entered the door, Yang Yong gave the bank card directly to Xu Meng, which contained Yang Yong's 50,000 yuan. The password was written on the back of the card. It was Yang Yong's life, and that was Yang Yong's first salary. This was given to Xu Meng. After many years, Yang Yong recalled, and even said that he was doing it right!

Yang Yong took the mung bean soup and stood in the hall waiting for Xu Meng to pay the money. He boredly looked at the people around him to see the disease, and guessed what kind of illness they had, based on their appearance, and was not happy.

Suddenly, Yang Yong saw a figure!

I saw Yan Min stepping out of the corridor with a folder, walked to the front desk, and then said hello to Xu Meng, and the two started talking!

At the first glance, Yang Yong shed sweat.

Sure enough, after the two of them didn't know what to say, Yan Min turned her head. When she saw Yang Yong, she reached out and greeted Yang Yong.

Yang Yong smiled and waved at her.

Then Yan Min talked with Xu Meng again, and then Yan Min walked over to Yang Yong with a smile, and Xu Meng continued to go through the formalities.

"Hey, it's been a long time." Yan Min walked to Yang Yong and said with a smile.

"Yeah, yeah, it's been a long time ..." Yang Yongqiang said with a smile.

"Listening to Meng Meng, did you lend her money?" Yan Min said with wide eyes, "Yes, I can't see it!"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"No, I just feel that you are very generous. In other words, what is the relationship between the two of you? You bought this mung bean soup together, right? Her mother drank cute."

Yang Yong smiled: "What relationship can there be, classmate relationship is rampant, we and Lin Qinger have come to visit our mother together, and I will accompany Xu Meng to buy this by the way, and give her the money by the way, in the ward Here, Xu's mother must not accept it, so we came out. "Yang Yong said with a smile.

Yan Min nodded, thoughtfully: "It looks like you're pretty good. Why? Your girlfriend? Didn't come?"

Yang Yong shook her head: "She's busy in the shop."

"Oh." Yan Min nodded with a smile.

"So what, I'm fine, you go first, I will wait for the meeting myself." Yang Yong said with a smile.

Yan Min raised an eyebrow: "Why? So scared of me? I didn't say hello to me when I saw me in the elevator before, so I couldn't find you all the way. Fortunately, I met you here and almost got caught. You run away. "

Yang Yong frowned, looking at Yan Min with a frown, and the sweat on his forehead flowed down: "Well, what are you looking for?"

"Giggle." Yan Min covered her mouth and smiled, and then raised an eyebrow at Yang Yong: "What do you say?"

"Ah!" Yang Yong punched a spirit all over him: "I, I don't know, you, don't mess around, otherwise, I'm calling someone!"

Then Yan Min looked at Yang Yong like a monster: "Why are you, I don't scare you! Look at you like this, alas, the image just established in my heart is ruined in an instant ~"

"Brother Yang!" At this time, Xu Meng came over and greeted Yang Yong with a smile: "Brother Yang, Sister Min Min, what are you talking about, so happy?"

"Mom, are you all done?" Yan Min asked Xu Meng.

"Eun!" Xu Meng nodded, and then she handed the bank card to Yang Yong: "Thank you again, Brother Yang!"

Yang Yong looked at Xu Meng and Yan Min, and then smiled: "You're welcome."

Yan Min rolled his eyes at Yang Yong: "Look at you as timid."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro