[132] Walked in

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yang Yong pouted his lips and looked at Xu Meng: "So what, let's go quickly, the mung bean soup will be cold for a while."

"Well, all right." Xu Meng glanced at Yan Min and nodded.

"Sister Minmin, let's go first!"

"Let's go." Yan Min nodded, somewhat unhappy.

Yang Yong smiled awkwardly, and then walked towards the elevator with Xu Meng.

Yan Min looked at the back of Yang Yong and bit his teeth. With a firm face, he muttered to himself: "Yang Yong, I will definitely figure out your identity!"

Yang Yong and Xu Meng returned to the ward. Xu Meng kept thanking Yang Yong along the way. Yang Yong was naturally polite to Xu Meng. Xu Meng also said that she would work hard to repay Yang Yong's money as soon as possible , Yang Yong also encouraged her a few words.

Then Yang Yong talked with Xu's mother again, and he found that Xu's mother and Lin Qing'er could be described with nothing at all.

So much so that when Yang Yong was about to leave, his mother was still in love with Lin Qing'er.

"Okay, you can't see it, do you still have the ability to do this?"

Yang Yong asked Lin Qinger next to him. At this moment they were sitting in a taxi back to school, and the driver was Master Huang.

Due to the rush hour of commuting, there were many family members of patients returning home, and they could not get a taxi at the hospital entrance, so helpless Yang Yong called Master Huang.

"That's it! You don't even want to think about how I coaxed my dad when I annoyed my dad at home!" Lin Qinger said with a raised face, proudly.

"But you are really amazing. If I were to talk to Mother Xu, I guess we have to stare somewhere!" Yang Yong said with a pout.

"In fact, the old lady is very nice and very good at talking. As soon as she finds a topic she likes, she will talk to you endlessly, and treat the old man like a child, which is very coquettish."

Yang Yong smiled: "What do you mean is your dad is a kid?"

Lin Qinger glared at Yang Yong: "Of course not, he is actually more flattering to me, I just want to throw something wrong, haha!"

"Well, what if you don't have a good test this time? You should know that it's time to take a college test."

Lin Qinger said casually, "It doesn't matter. I'll go to the h city university here. It's easy to enter!"

Yang Yong nodded: "That's right, if you do, you're really good at it."

"Hey, actually I still rely on the help of Teacher Xin!"

"Xin Yitong?" Yang Yong suddenly felt energetic.

"Yeah!" Lin Qinger nodded: "I have been in frequent contact with Teacher Xin recently. She said that when I graduate here, she can help me go to college no matter what I get!"

"Oh? Then Xin Yitong did a good job in college. It can be so good in such a short time, which is really good." Yang Yong said with surprise.

"Yeah yeah!" Lin Qinger nodded, her eyes envious: "Ms. Xin is now the head of the department! Very prestigious! I really want to go to college soon, and I will follow up Behind Teacher Xin, I see who in the university dare not give me face, haha! "

"Your girl." Yang Yong smiled, and was very surprised. Xin Yitong was originally a class teacher in high school. How long has it been until now that he has been promoted to the head of the department. You know, the head of a university But it 's amazing. I do n't know what department it is. Anyway, no matter what department it is, the director is a great name.

I don't know if she has been harassed by anyone now. She is so beautiful. There are many rich people in the university, and there must be many people chasing her. I do n't know if she agrees.

Thinking about it, the car arrived at the school gate.

Yang Yong and others got out of the car. Yang Yong paid the car account. This time, Master Huang was not polite.

Farewell to Master Huang, Yang Yong and others ran directly to the cafeteria and went to the school through the back door of the cafeteria. A few of them didn't want to go over the wall.

Then Yang Yong and others ate dinner directly in the cafeteria. I don't know what happened. Several people seemed to have no appetite and didn't eat too much.

Then they went back to their dormitories.

Yang Yong watched the TV. Lin Qinger ran out of the room and didn't come out. He didn't know what to do.

After watching the TV for a while, Yang Yong felt a bit bored. He turned off the TV and went back to the house.

He took out his mobile phone and talked with Tang Xinxin for a while, then went to the school's official and looked at it.

Basketball league posts are still topped, but no one can comment below.

Yang Yongcai didn't care about those. He looked at the recent situation of the game.

The first two have been decided in high school, because there are few classes in high school.

The high school seniors have already decided the top three. In a few more games, they can decide the first place. As for the high school seniors, the fifth and seventh classes played one and the five classes won, so the winner of the high school is one class Classes 6 and 5 are now available.

Yang Yong looked at the schedule. There will be one game each for Senior Three, Senior One and Senior Two tomorrow.

The senior year is one in the morning and the next one is against the fifth, Yang Yong's.

The fifth class is that one, Yang Yong really didn't notice it.

Yang Yong thought about it, and tomorrow will be fine anyway.

Then I looked at other news and the like. It was too late to see the time.

Turn off your phone and sleep.

The next day.

In the morning, Yang Yong got up very early and looked at Lin Qing'er's room. Then Yang Yong went down to buy breakfast for Lin Qing'er.

Lin Qing'er said to let Yang Yong go by herself. She would stay in the house herself. Yang Yong asked her what she did, and she didn't say. In short, she guaranteed that the book would never run away.

Yang Yong also said that if Lin Qinger did not go, he would not go, after all, his responsibility was to protect Lin Qinger.

But Lin Qing'er said that Yang Yong was left alone, and said that she would call Dalong and Xiaolong to protect her, so that Yang Yong could rest assured.

After a mess, Yang Yong went out at 9 o'clock. When he arrived at the basketball court, he just had a midfield break. In a while, it was the senior year.

Exactly, some people who don't like high school have left the field.

Most of those who like high school also come.

Yang Yong walked directly to the place where the players changed.

As soon as he entered the door, Yang Yong happened to run into Nie Shutang.

"Well, Yang Yong? Why are you here?" Nie Shutang asked with surprise.

Yang Yong frowned: "Should I come in our class?"

"No, no, I didn't mean that. It happened that Li Wei and they were all inside. You can go in and see how he arranges it."

Yang Yong ignored Nie Shutang and opened the door and walked in.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro