18🔸Divya-Parinayam (i)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Song - Piya ghar avenge by Kailash Kher.

Draupadi

My sleepless eyes welcomed suryadev, that iris of fire looking ravishing in its mascara of golden light. The morning breeze caressed my bare skin gently while the melodious chirping of my pet birds filled the air. The leaves of my plants appeared greener and the bloomed flowers looked ready to adorn my beloved prince's neck.

Why did I never notice how artistically beautiful nature was?

My lips curled into a small smile as I took a deep breath closing my eyes before pushing myself off of the bed. My eyes landed on the portrait of a certain golden eyed prince in front of me, as he kept ravishing me with those amber orbs, setting my heart on fire. The lingering gaze brought heat into my cheeks.

"You do know you're not suppose to look at your husband before shubhdrishti " Kuhu's voice followed by some soft giggles startled me. Jolting a little I teared my gaze off of the portrait.

I cleared my throat before stammering "Wh-what are you talking about?"

"Oh our not so innocent Princess, we've been standing here from the past five minutes, when you were very busy blushing and smiling at your husband" Malini derided as she along with other maids stepped near.

I wanted to reply back but a sudden wave of shyness swept over me making it impossible for me to to say or do anything other than staring down at my lap.

"Princess if the very mention of your husband fuddles you like this, what would you do when you actually see him" Kuhu wrapped her arms around me.

I glared up at her before a small snigger escaped my mouth.

"Enough with all the teases" Subalika, an older maid, interjected "Let's get the princess bathed, Her highness asked us to hurry"

I smiled up at Subalika thanking her in my heart for saving me from these evil women. I rose on me feet and let the ladies lead me to my bathroom.

I slowly stepped into the warm scented water and let it relax my muscles as I settled comfortably. Malini and Kuhu took care of my hair, I was really possessive of my hair and they were the only persons who were allowed to touch it, while the other maids applied 'things' on my body, I really had no idea what they were.

After the bath and drying my hair which took almost an hour, I retreated back to my chamber and sat in front of my mirror.

"Panchali"

I looked through the mirror as Satyabhama followed by some maids entered, grinning at me widely "Let's start our mission; make Arjun drool"

I tried to glare at her, but how could I glare at someone when I could hardly look up. I watched as she took something from the maids behind her

"Here is your shadhi ka joda" She placed a white transparent chunri over my head and scrutinized my image on the mirror while muttering "I'm already winning"

"What?" My browse narrowed as I watched the corner of her lips twitching slightly.

"I and Swami challenged each other. He said he would make you drool over Arjun and I said I would make Arjun drool over you" She explained while checking the ornaments she had brought along.

"I doubt your victory Sakhi, your brother in law hardly looks at me, let alone drool" I tittered faintly while a knot started forming in my throat as I remembered Arjun's aloofness, ignorance and unbearable hesitation whenever I was around.

Satyabhama placed a hand on my shoulder before giving it a small squeeze as her lotus eyes assured me "What am I here for? Just wait and watch how I not only make Arjun swoon but confess his love for you" She winked.

My heart squirmed a little.

Confess his love

The other Pandavas were very vocal about their feelings for me, especially Bheem but Arjun? I didn't even know whether he felt anything for me or not.

I forced a smile on my face and nodded before Satyabhama started with my hair. My hair was extremely difficult to manage not only was it extremely thick and long but the curls gave Kuhu and Malini headache. But Satyabhama managed it just fine, she styled it in a simple enormous bun before covering it with two long garlands of jasmine.

After almost like three hours I was finally able to breath without anyone hovering over me or hissing at me for the slightest movement.

"Oh my! If I were a guy and didn't love my husband so much, I would have abducted you" Satyabhama scoffed and I let out a chuckle before fixing my eyes on the woman in the huge mirror.

A huge golden white stoned mang ka tika was hanging on her forehead, a small red bindi peered between her arched brows shamelessly anticipating the third Pandav's magnificent sight. Her parted full lips were painted in red while her nose held a cute nose ring as a sign of suhagan, with pride.

Her large eyes were lined up heavily with kohl, as I gaze deep into those ebony orbs of hers a pair of golden eyes reflected on them. I stilled for a moment as those golden eyes admired me through their intense gaze making me feel like the most beautiful creature of Prajapati Brahm.

"I can't wait for Arjun's reaction" Satyabhama beaming voice brought me out of my beautiful daze, I smiled up at her excitement and rose to my feet.

The beautiful white lehenga heavily embroidered with gold and various gemstones flowed from my waist, the transparent white dupatta was styled perfectly on my left side. I tightened the thin chain like waist belt which I felt was a bit too lose and settled it properly just above my navel.

"Putri"

I whirled around to see my mother, along with the royal priestess, standing at the door, looking at me with her almond eyes shining with unshaded tears. Walked closer, she touched the corner of her left eye with her ring finger before placing it just above my left ear "Devanjali, doesn't my daughter look like the goddess of beauty; Maa Lakshmi herself?"

"She absolutely does, Your highness" Gurumata smiled warmly.

Ignoring the growing blush I bent down to touch my mother's feet before she forcefully pulled me up. She shook her head while her lips trembled and the tears she was fighting for so long finally won

"May Maa Gauri bless you with her strength to fight off all evil power and people, my child" Her voice thick with emotions

Her tears appeared in my eyes too as I threw myself at her comforting embrace. I knew my life as the wife of five men would be harder but I would never let any of my husbands question my dedication toward them, I would never let my parents down.

"Kakishri, you don't want your daughter to look like a panda and scare Arjun off, do you?" Satyabhama's voice made me remove myself from my mother who chuckled at her.

"If I look like a panda you will be the one to lose bet" I teased while she huffed.

"Putri, let me adorn you with this Chudamami, this symbolises the prosperity and auspiciousness that you'll bring in your husband's life" Gurumata explained removing the red clothe that was covering the exquisite Chudamami, it was thinner than my previous chudamanis yet appeared out of world.

Gurumata fixed the Chudamani properly on my head before I touched her feet.

"May you and your husband's love for each other flourishes suppressing all negativity around you" She placed a hand on my head

"Let's go dear, the vivaha mandap has been constructed where your Swayamvar was held, especially for your and prince Arjun's marriage"

My eyes widened in surprise as she resumed "Your father wants people to witness the most talked about fish target machine and its winner together. I'm afraid your father is going to give you tough competition in loving your husband" My mother joked while Gurumata chuckled.

"So will my husband" Satyabhama joined my mother while I and the other girls giggled.

Third Person

"Why can't I get married at the same place as my brothers did? How would they feel" Arjun complained while Krishna placed the white garment on Arjun's shoulder properly

Krishna backed away a bit, his lotus eyes roamed over Arjun "You look good Parth, quite good" Gracefully ignoring Arjun he complimented.

"Madhav are you even listening to me?" Arjun demanded.

"I am but I chose not to answer your questions" Krishna conceded looking deep into his eyes as he continued "Why should King Drupad and his family always have to think about what you and your family want? Parth I'm a witness of King Drupad's abundant desire to see you as his son in law, it sometimes used to irked Kalyani.

Swallowing the lump that had formed in his throat, Arjun silently listened to Krishna's captivating voice as he continued.

"The King accepted rather was forced to accept your Bhrata's decision. He has every right to celebrate his only daughter's marriage to his cherished son in law, however he wants" Krishna concluded

"I agree with whatever you say Madhav but.... " Arjun faltered unable to explain himself anymore.

Krishna placed an assuring hand on Arjun's shoulder "You deserve it Arjun, stop fighting yourself so much, this is a special day which will never come to your life ever again. You should focus more on your wife instead of worrying about what others may and may not think"

Arjun's heart careered at the mention of his blue flame while a soft smile appeared on his face, he side glanced at the full length mirror to check himself.

He was wearing the golden bordered white garment that his uncle Vasudev sent him as shagun. His curly hair was hanging over his shoulder. He refused to put on any crown, his sharp eyes didn't miss the bestowed expression of Krishnaa's face when her lotus eyes admired his curls.

"Gurudev, your brothers are waiting outside let's go" Satyaki who just entered informed

"Gurudev?" Krishna narrowed his brows, his eyes shifting from Arjun to Satyaki.

"Satyaki you're almost of my age no need to call me Gurudev, Arjun would be just fine" Arjun tried to convince.

"No, I've accepted you as my Guru" Satyaki stated firmly while Arjun heaved a sigh.

Satyaki turned to Krishna "Trust me when I say the fish target almost scared me when I tried to hit it yesterday"

Krishna's eyes twinkled with pride "There's no one who is equal to my Parth in three worlds, mark my word Satyaki, this is just the beginning"

Through out the epic Lord Krishna said there is no one equal to Arjun in three worlds, so I'm not exaggerating :)

I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don't forget to VOTE if you liked reading <3

Wait! *clears throat* *fixes the mic*

Y'all are requested to witness the Divya Parinayam of Savyasachi Krishna and Yajnaseni Krishnaa ;)

Jay Shri Krishnarjun
Arjunaradhika

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro